PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY TRAVEL INFO: ALLOA

RSS Bot
28-11-2014, 03:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4954)

Joe
28-11-2014, 04:56 PM
So the official sight put it at 550 tickets left at 3 today and eticketing is numbering tickets from 1100 onwards. How many were we allocated? Alloa's ground has about a 3500 capacity, we must be on course to bring 2000 with us. Great effort if so.

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 05:46 PM
So the official sight put it at 550 tickets left at 3 today and eticketing is numbering tickets from 1100 onwards. How many were we allocated? Alloa's ground has about a 3500 capacity, we must be on course to bring 2000 with us. Great effort if so.

It should be sold out already to be honest. Guess it shows how many fans have abandoned the ship after poor recent seasons.

Pete
28-11-2014, 05:51 PM
It should be sold out already to be honest. Guess it shows how many fans have abandoned the ship after poor recent seasons.

Not so sure there is such a bleak, negative reason behind it.

My party is light because the people I normally go with don't fancy the open terracing. Too young or too old.

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Not so sure there is such a bleak, negative reason behind it.

My party is light because the people I normally go with don't fancy the open terracing. Too young or too old.

I want the open terracing but have a stand ticket, I've been assured that you can walk to the terrace from the stand and vice versa.

Pete
28-11-2014, 06:01 PM
I want the open terracing but have a stand ticket, I've been assured that you can walk to the terrace from the stand and vice versa.

Well if it's pouring with rain I might be attempting the old vice versa. :greengrin

Keith_M
28-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Nobody's mentioned this yet so I thought it worth pointing out.

"The balance of the tickets will be returned to Alloa Athletic where Hibernian supporters without a ticket will be able to purchase from the reception at the “Wasp Centre” from 1pm. This is located adjacent to the Stadium."

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Nobody's mentioned this yet so I thought it worth pointing out.

"The balance of the tickets will be returned to Alloa Athletic where Hibernian supporters without a ticket will be able to purchase from the reception at the “Wasp Centre” from 1pm. This is located adjacent to the Stadium."

Its on the fishy site. :wink:

Billy Whizz
28-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Well if it's pouring with rain I might be attempting the old vice versa. :greengrin

Forecast looks ok for tomorrow

kaimendhibs
28-11-2014, 07:10 PM
G, it's an expensive time. Christmas is on the way and Hibs put Derby tickets on sale the same day as Falkirk away. Add in cup tickets and its a huge hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 07:50 PM
G, it's an expensive time. Christmas is on the way and Hibs put Derby tickets on sale the same day as Falkirk away. Add in cup tickets and its a huge hit

:agree: Yeah, point taken mate. Will I see you there M?

kaimendhibs
28-11-2014, 08:15 PM
At Falkirk and the Derby pal. Was working tmrw but off sick, floored by flu

Carheenlea
28-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Forecast looks ok for tomorrow

Yes, as an open-terrace ticket holder determined not to make the same error of dressing inappropriately like at Central Park, the forecast has been studied and looks like we will stay dry. Will be keeping an eye on it though in morning and will have the brolly and waterproof jacket in boot of car just in case!

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 08:38 PM
At Falkirk and the Derby pal. Was working tmrw but off sick, floored by flu

Oh disaster get well soon, at least you'll make those two matches. :aok:

Alfred E Newman
28-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Will we still need 21000 tickets for the final?

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Will we still need 21000 tickets for the final?

Keep your stub from tomorrow you'll be guaranteed a ticket for the final.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-11-2014, 11:10 PM
HC - you need to step away from these threads, your phone must be gasping for air.

Diclonius
29-11-2014, 01:06 AM
The link mentions we'll be able to park at Morrison's. Anyone got an estimate of how full it will be/how early we should turn up in order to get a space? As a newly qualified driver it's my first away game via car so quite anxious everything will go smoothly. :greengrin

Allant1981
29-11-2014, 09:18 AM
The link mentions we'll be able to park at Morrison's. Anyone got an estimate of how full it will be/how early we should turn up in order to get a space? As a newly qualified driver it's my first away game via car so quite anxious everything will go smoothly. :greengrin

The car park is pretty big, to be honest there is plenty of parking in alloa anyway and the stadium is only 5 min walk from most car parks

CallumLaidlaw
29-11-2014, 09:35 AM

They sectioned off a big chunk of the left side earlier in the season. When we arrived, that was full so we just parked anywhere and it was fine

kaimendhibs
29-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Oh disaster get well soon, at least you'll make those two matches. :aok:

Cheers pal