PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CALENDAR SIGNING EVENT

RSS Bot
28-11-2014, 01:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4955)

_hucks_
28-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Excellent. I predict big things for this thread.

The_Exile
28-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Hope it's not the same night as a Chelsea game :greengrin

matty_f
28-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Ya beauty!!!

Is anyone else a beauty?

The Green Goblin
28-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Ya beauty!!!

Is anyone else a beauty?

:clapper::worms:

mca
28-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Where's the guy who always quotes - the only thing better than a Hibs calendar is 2 Hibs calendar's .. :hmmm:

I Want to know if he is buying 2 this year, Before I buy mine.... :wink:

PatHead
28-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Hope the players look interested this year and it doesn't distract them from a great cup run.

oconnors_strip
28-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Well it means that the development team won't have Stanton, Harris or any 1st team players as they will be at ER. Also the gaffer won't be at Ainslie park as game is 7.15, he might be checking his phone for twitter updates :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
28-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Where's the guy who always quotes - the only thing better than a Hibs calendar is 2 Hibs calendar's .. :hmmm:

I Want to know if he is buying 2 this year, Before I buy mine.... :wink:

I always buy two Hibs colanders because the only thing better than one Hibs cylinder is two Hibs corianders. Petrie has that money banked :wink:

Having had the honour of Benji spilling his OJ in front of me at my last signing, I don't think I could ever revisit a calumny signing. It would never reach those giddy heights. I still remember standing at the back of the queue near the exit, waiting to proffer my calendar, trying to keep a lid on my emotions but failing miserably.

Has anyone else tried to handle it from the rear but found it painful and messy?

The Green Goblin
29-11-2014, 12:24 AM
I always buy two Hibs colanders because the only thing better than one Hibs cylinder is two Hibs corianders. Petrie has that money banked :wink:

Having had the honour of Benji spilling his OJ in front of me at my last signing, I don't think I could ever revisit a calumny signing. It would never reach those giddy heights. I still remember standing at the back of the queue near the exit, waiting to proffer my calendar, trying to keep a lid on my emotions but failing miserably.

Has anyone else tried to handle it from the rear but found it painful and messy?

:faf: That made me feel nostalgic.

Has anyone else ever thought that the past was a better place?

Diclonius
29-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mibbes Aye
29-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quality comment :top marks

True Calendaristas will recognise the provenance and nose of a post like that :agree:.

Has anyone else wondered whether we could resurrect the thread, welcoming newcomers and more youthful posters who maybe don't actually know what a calendar is (as in a thing you nail to a wall that features numbers and misleading photos)?

The Green Goblin
29-11-2014, 01:21 AM

Comment of the year. Trying to say that out loud is like slurping a mouthful of vintage claret and missing.

Has anyone else ever received a comment on their rear?

Mibbes Aye
29-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Comment of the year. Trying to say that out loud is like slurping a mouthful of vintage claret and missing.

Beautiful :greengrin

matty_f
29-11-2014, 10:01 AM

Has anyone else ever received a comment on their rear?

As a three-times winner of "Rear of the Year" in the early 90's I can say that yes, I have received many comments on my rear. The most memorable moment of that period came when the ginger one from off of Girls Aloud was taking a very close look at my bahookie whilst judging the competition. I was stood with my back to her while she crouched to get a closer look at my behind.

A freak gust of wind (note - NOT a bottom burp) blew her forward and she stumbled, face first into my rump. Her hair billowed through my legs giving onlookers the impression that my crotch was being engulfed in flames. I was mortified!

Has anyone else been embarrassed by their ginger nuts?

CallumLaidlaw
02-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Over an hour until doors open and there's a dozen people queuing already!!!

dwlt
02-12-2014, 04:23 PM
As a three-times winner of "Rear of the Year" in the early 90's I can say that yes, I have received many comments on my rear. The most memorable moment of that period came when the ginger one from off of Girls Aloud was taking a very close look at my bahookie whilst judging the competition. I was stood with my back to her while she crouched to get a closer look at my behind.

A freak gust of wind (note - NOT a bottom burp) blew her forward and she stumbled, face first into my rump. Her hair billowed through my legs giving onlookers the impression that my crotch was being engulfed in flames. I was mortified!

Has anyone else been embarrassed by their ginger nuts?

I do remember in my first job, the first time I attended a business meeting. I was responsible for the presentation of the biscuits. As I attempted to open the packet of said biscuits, you can only imagine my mortification when the packet burst and baked products exploded across the room covering everyone in crumbs.

Has anyone else had to apologise for an unfortunate ejaculation?