PDA

View Full Version : The Derby - a household divided...

Viva_Palmeiras
24-11-2014, 05:52 PM
In A flat not too far away from ER lies a decor-conflicted lounge / sitting room.

The battle lines are drawn around the maroon curtains, the white and maroon walls against a Hibee bottle green ceiling.

"So who would live in a place like this? Daaayvid it's ohverr to yew..."

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Peeping Tom found loitering in edinburgh street!! :greengrin:na na:

Hibernia&Alba
24-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Maroon walls and a green ceiling! WTF is going on there? Somebody needs to get the decorators in.

Pete
24-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Maroon walls and a green ceiling! WTF is going on there? Somebody needs to get the decorators in.

:agree:
Red and green must never be seen.

Anyway, does the OP have any more interesting photos? Ones of the bathroom or bedroom if you know what I mean.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Surely must be a blind mans house! :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
24-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Peeping Tom found loitering in edinburgh street!! :greengrin:na na:

To be fair it's not too hard to be drawn to that eyesore!

Viva_Palmeiras
24-11-2014, 07:49 PM
:agree:
Red and green must never be seen.

Anyway, does the OP have any more interesting photos? Ones of the bathroom or bedroom if you know what I mean.

Reminds me of the Smith and Jones sketch where the new guy is shown around the factory by a manager.

One of the factory worker says to the newbie - "you got any pictures of your missus in the ....."? Response "No!" Counter "well do you wanna buy some?".

Sketch finishes up with the newbie stating he didn't need a joke (standard issue to newbies to start the banter off) because he had his own one. "man next to an elephant in the urinals, elephant looks down the man, pauses to think and then says - how do you pick up anything with that?!"

Stunned silence as the manager says "that's my joke!"...

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-11-2014, 08:06 PM
It must be "the way you tell them" as someone once said.

The_Exile
24-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Looks like a pish stain on the wall so I'll go for Gary Locke and his missus?

Viva_Palmeiras
24-11-2014, 10:41 PM
It must be "the way you tell them" as someone once said.

:)