PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Our game was the most enteraining of the weekend and I wont be surprised if they didn't show it.

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Our game was the most enteraining of the weekend and I wont be surprised if they didn't show it.

I didn't see any cameras there yesterday apart from the hibs TV team.

The Green Goblin
23-11-2014, 05:26 PM
I didn't see any cameras there yesterday apart from the hibs TV team.

Someone said that Dumbarton had cameras too. Even so, disappointing that the game wasn't covered.

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Someone said that Dumbarton had cameras too. Even so, disappointing that the game wasn't covered.

I dont understsnd why the bbc don't do a scottish version of the football league show. That would go down well in my opinion. "The scottish Football League Show"? :confused:

The Green Goblin
23-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I dont understsnd why the bbc don't do a scottish version of the football league show. That would go down well in my opinion. "The scottish Football League Show"? :confused:

Absolutely. It would generate more interest and revenue too. A pity they don't cover the games.

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 06:23 PM
They either need to broadcast a new programme dedicated to the Championship or stick to the Premiership.

Picking and choosing games from the Championship on a semi-regular basis isn't great.

ancient hibee
23-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Don't remember anyone wanting Sportscene to cover the Championship before this season.

SaulGoodman
23-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Don't remember anyone wanting Sportscene to cover the Championship before this season.

Aye, funnily enough that's maybe because we weren't in it.

TheFamous1875
23-11-2014, 06:40 PM
I seem to recall that the last time we were relegated in '98, Scotsport had a spin-off show called 'Firstsport' which focused on the first division and possibly other things such as rugby? I was quite young then so I can't quite remember if it was only for the season we were down or if it went on, but I'm positive that its launch coincided with our 'great adventure'.

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 06:51 PM
I seem to recall that the last time we were relegated in '98, Scotsport had a spin-off show called 'Firstsport' which focused on the first division and possibly other things such as rugby? I was quite young then so I can't quite remember if it was only for the season we were down or if it went on, but I'm positive that its launch coincided with our 'great adventure'.

It was called Football First and I'm sure it was on for more than one year but I could be wrong.

YehButNoBut
23-11-2014, 07:05 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/251

All the goals here some crackers

stevie-bee
23-11-2014, 07:22 PM
I only get 16 seconds of that

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 07:25 PM

I would happily watch all the goals from all the Scottish divisions if the bbc decided to show them. Interestingly dunfermline put a go pro hd camera in each of the goal nets and upload them so fans can see the goals.

stevie-bee
23-11-2014, 07:30 PM
I would happily watch watch all the goals from all the Scottish divisions if the bbc decided to show them. Interestingly dunfermline put a go pro hd camera in each of the goal nets and upload them so fans can see the goals.
I think season ticket holders should get hibs tv for free .as a thank you for buying a season ticket not trying to get another £6 a month ,

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-11-2014, 07:34 PM

There was also a channel on sky launched the year we went down that showed Hibs/Hearts highlights on a Mon night. It was called Capital something or other.

DAVE1875
23-11-2014, 07:37 PM

:thumbsup:

Watching this makes me even more worried if we'll be able to hold onto Allan, different class altogether

Hibs Class
23-11-2014, 07:40 PM

link doesn't work - shows a few seconds but stops before the goals.

YehButNoBut
23-11-2014, 07:46 PM
link doesn't work - shows a few seconds but stops before the goals.

Click on bottom right hand corner to make screen full size.

AlbertK86
23-11-2014, 07:48 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Try that one

Or go to website I got it without being a subscriber a our half an hour ago

Fife-Hibee
23-11-2014, 07:53 PM

Ya wee rascal !! Haha started getting excited there!

Fife-Hibee
23-11-2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Try that one

Or go to website I got it without being a subscriber a our half an hour ago
:) great stuff

Swedish hibee
23-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Sportscene is terrible! The last time I watched it in Scotland, I couldn't believe how awful it was.

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Sportscene on now. Hearts are on it.

Jones28
23-11-2014, 09:54 PM
I don't see what harm showing a condensed championship summary thing at the end of sport scene would do

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 09:57 PM
I don't see what harm showing a condensed championship summary thing at the end of sport scene would do

Why stop at the Championship then?

Why not show League One and League Two as well?

Pete
23-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Sportscene on now. Hearts are on it.

Thanks for the heads up. Catchphrase it is then.

blackpoolhibs
23-11-2014, 09:58 PM

I don't think some of these grounds have electricity, nowhere to plug the cameras into i presume.

Hibernia&Alba
23-11-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't think some of these grounds have electricity, nowhere to plug the cameras into i presume.

Tynecastle

bigstu
23-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Its crazy nobody does a Championship highlights show, it would get great ratings! Even more bizarre considering, as mentioned, they made a highlights show the last time we were in the league & that was just us nevermind Hearts & Rangers

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 10:01 PM

There can't be many grounds in all four leagues that's any worse than Central Park in Cowdenbeath and a couple of their games have been shown this season.

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 10:09 PM
There can't be many grounds in all four leagues that's any worse than Central Park in Cowdenbeath and a couple of their games have been shown this season.

Ever been to cliftonhill?

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Ever been to cliftonhill?

No I haven't but in my defence, I did say that there can't be MANY grounds worse than Central Park. :wink:

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 10:15 PM
No I haven't but in my defence, I did say that there can't be MANY grounds worse than Central Park. :wink:

:greengrin

SaulGoodman
23-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Rangers didn't half make that easy for them.

PatHead
23-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Never know why they have current players/coaches commentating as they can't say anything disagreeing with referees.

SaulGoodman
23-11-2014, 10:25 PM
The only real mention we got was when they reminded us we got beat by Hamilton.

But they showed 15 seconds from the QoS game.

Jones28
23-11-2014, 10:25 PM

Highlights of games that regularly get attendances of a couple of hundred people? Hardly an appetite for it is there?

Plus the extra kit etc that it would require, can imagine there being a big enough attraction.

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Rangers didn't half make that easy for them.

Was all Rangers in the highlights. Ref got the cards right for me. Should have booked law for a dive and I thought black didn't really touch walker but any contact he's going to go down, softish penalty. Second yellow for black was missing.

Paisley Hibby
23-11-2014, 10:30 PM
The only real mention we got was when they reminded us we got beat by Hamilton.

But they showed 15 seconds from the QoS game.

The season's not even halfway through yet. Very happy for us to be flying under the radar just now. We're improving all the time and it can't be long before that big maroon bubble bursts :greengrin

Sir David Gray
23-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Highlights of games that regularly get attendances of a couple of hundred people? Hardly an appetite for it is there?

Plus the extra kit etc that it would require, can imagine there being a big enough attraction.

Once Hibs, Hearts and Sevco are back in the big league and have replaced the likes of St Mirren and Ross County, do they then scrap the Championship highlights?

I personally think that there should either be a new show dedicated to the Championship or they shouldn't bother at all.

For me, Sportscene should be a show for Premiership highlights only.

Broken Gnome
23-11-2014, 10:47 PM
So they basically said Rangers might struggle in a play-off because QOS were breathing down their neck. And Hibs are pretty much reduced to a group of unnamed 'other team' in the division.

Stop watching. Help the blood pressure.

SaulGoodman
23-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Once Hibs, Hearts and Sevco are back in the big league and have replaced the likes of St Mirren and Ross County, do they then scrap the Championship highlights?

I personally think that there should either be a new show dedicated to the Championship or they shouldn't bother at all.

For me, Sportscene should be a show for Premiership highlights only.

Even without Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in it, a Championship highlights show would be by far more interesting than the premiership.

Spoilers: Celtic Win

R11Loaded
23-11-2014, 11:41 PM
On an unrelated note, how bloody good was Malonga's three goals.

Scott Allan's creativity and footwork, Liam Craig's assists and incase you missed it, Malonga's goals.

So nice I put it twice.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

Steve20
24-11-2014, 06:04 AM
The season's not even halfway through yet. Very happy for us to be flying under the radar just now. We're improving all the time and it can't be long before that big maroon bubble bursts :greengrin

I wouldn't count on it. Hearts are going to cruise to the league.

Pete
24-11-2014, 06:16 AM

So you've been saying for months but have you seen the way they've been playing?

Lucky doesn't even begin to describe it. Rangers were all over them for a large part of their game and if they both continue in that vein then the cheats will be lucky to finish first.

superfurryhibby
24-11-2014, 07:32 AM
Some great goals from us. Two assists for Liam Craig, both clever wee final passes and Malonga's looking classy. Defending suspect for all their efforts though.

PeterboroHibee
24-11-2014, 08:25 AM
On an unrelated note, how bloody good was Malonga's three goals.

Scott Allan's creativity and footwork, Liam Craig's assists and incase you missed it, Malonga's goals.

So nice I put it twice.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

We were cutting them apart quite easily. Dumbarton look a poor team though, so its not unexpected a team looking to play quick, passing football can do that. Quite frustrating that they seemed to get so much success launching balls into our box though, with all 3 goals the result of that.

As for Sportscene, its a terrible show and I dont know why people watch it. It always come across very amateurish (even more so when compared to MOTD), and always panders to certain clubs. Whilst a lower league highlights package may be a decent idea, they would make an arse of it and so isnt worthwhile.

Jim44
24-11-2014, 08:54 AM
We were cutting them apart quite easily. Dumbarton look a poor team though, so its not unexpected a team looking to play quick, passing football can do that. Quite frustrating that they seemed to get so much success launching balls into our box though, with all 3 goals the result of that.

As for Sportscene, its a terrible show and I dont know why people watch it. It always come across very amateurish (even more so when compared to MOTD), and always panders to certain clubs. Whilst a lower league highlights package may be a decent idea, they would make an arse of it and so isnt worthwhile.

The nature of their goals was not 'frustrating' as you put it, it was worrying. We are more than capable of giving away that type of goal whether we are in control of a game or not.

JimBHibees
24-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Was all Rangers in the highlights. Ref got the cards right for me. Should have booked law for a dive and I thought black didn't really touch walker but any contact he's going to go down, softish penalty. Second yellow for black was missing.

Cant agree, Smith never a red in a million years and Miller a clear red. Didnt see the Boyd tackle however heard that was a red also.

Keith_M
24-11-2014, 09:03 AM

So you've been saying for months but have you seen the way they've been playing?

Lucky doesn't even begin to describe it. Rangers were all over them for a large part of their game and if they both continue in that vein then the cheats will be lucky to finish first.

Sorry, PD, but have you seen how many times they actually win matches? Maybe they're not pleasing on the eye but they're certainly racking up the points.

Every week I read people on here saying their 'luck' is going to run out some time but I'm still waiting.

PeterboroHibee
24-11-2014, 09:05 AM
The nature of their goals was not 'frustrating' as you put it, it was worrying. We are more than capable of giving away that type of goal whether we are in control of a game or not.

Maybe, but I used frustrating because its not the sort of goal(s) I think we tend to be guilty of conceding. If it continues to happen Id agree it would be worrying!

cabbageandribs1875
24-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Malonga's 2nd goal is a peach

Sir David Gray
24-11-2014, 10:16 AM

They are lucky, no arguments from me on that one.

Anyone who saw the last derby will testify to that.

However they are winning games of football and their lead over Sevco is almost into double figures and it's not even December yet.

Hearts will finish the season as champions, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

patlowe
24-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry, PD, but have you seen how many times they actually win matches? Maybe they're not pleasing on the eye but they're certainly racking up the points.

Every week I read people on here saying their 'luck' is going to run out some time but I'm still waiting.

They're getting a lot of breaks but you make your own luck, as they say.

Good, bad or indifferent, they tend to win most games. Saturday was a prime example. It would be interesting to see how they cope with a bad couple of results but at the moment it doesn't look likely to happen.

Hamish
24-11-2014, 11:05 AM
They're getting a lot of breaks but you make your own luck, as they say.

Good, bad or indifferent, they tend to win most games. Saturday was a prime example. It would be interesting to see how they cope with a bad couple of results but at the moment it doesn't look likely to happen.

:agree: They have a good team spirit about them at the moment. Apparently they were missing a couple of normal first team members on Saturday, didn't play particularly well, but still beat the current second place team.

Watched Cellic highlights against Dundee... looked fairly lucky to win. Be interesting to see how Hearts get on against them on Sunday.

Biggie
24-11-2014, 11:48 AM
:agree: They have a good team spirit about them at the moment. Apparently they were missing a couple of normal first team members on Saturday, didn't play particularly well, but still beat the current second place team.

Watched Cellic highlights against Dundee... looked fairly lucky to win. Be interesting to see how Hearts get on against them on Sunday.

Whats the world coming too eh ?....last week it was "cmon the the gers", this week its "cmon the tims" :greengrin
Someone please pump these manky, cheating, charity theives....

Thecat23
24-11-2014, 11:56 AM

The Rangers until they got a man sent off were strolling it on sat. Hearts have rode their luck big time. They sat in and lumped it to the big huddy upfront. Celtic will win by at least 2 goals.

Golden Bear
24-11-2014, 12:18 PM
The Rangers until they got a man sent off were strolling it on sat. Hearts have rode their luck big time. They sat in and lumped it to the big huddy upfront. Celtic will win by at least 2 goals.

:agree:

They seem to get the same amount of luck as we get bad luck.

patlowe
24-11-2014, 12:40 PM
:agree:

They seem to get the same amount of luck as we get bad luck.

They are getting breaks but you have to take advantage of that, and they have. At the end of the day it's no coincidence they are where they are and haven't lost a game. Conversely, it's no coincidence we are where we are. We've had our share of bad luck but unfortunately the facts (points, goals etc) don't lie.

I actually thought Rangers would win the league up until this weekend passed but having watched their game on Saturday I feel Hearts look mentally stronger and more focused. Rangers look totally lacking in strategy and discipline. As for Hibs, we are just too inconsistent to even get a sniff IMO. We've got a huge chance in the play-offs though, assuming Rangers are too rooked to improve the squad in January.

Hamish
24-11-2014, 01:08 PM

Understand what you are saying but fact remains they won the game. They have done it plenty times to us over the past few years when we were the better team. The appear to have a game management mentality that we and the rest don't have that they win, or do not lose games, even when they are the poorer team on the park. You may be right that Cellic will dump them on Sunday, but they are no great shakes either.

It looks like AS is beginning to install this mentality with our squad. I say looks, as we have had a few false dawns in the past, but this one appears different.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 04:46 PM
A few boys at work think hearts a starting to flap a bit. Winning games but playing poorly. Still they are getting points though. Wait and see if they lose any key players in January as sell sell sell will be the order of the day. Still injuries and suspensions to come, that boy mchattie is sidelined for up to six weeks Wilson and sow still out, will they be risked against celtic??

Cod Boy
24-11-2014, 04:50 PM
I dont no why these Hearts fans want to win the league. As they have been telling us for months the championship is the league to be in.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I dont no why these Hearts fans want to win the league. As they have been telling us for months the championship is the league to be in.

:tee hee:

PeterboroHibee
24-11-2014, 05:08 PM

Really? Id say they were marginally the better of the two teams up until the sending off, but it was basically just two teams booting it long (Rangers only game plan apparently). I cant remember them having too many good chances. The sending off definitely changed the game, but I still think Hearts would have beaten them.

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2014, 05:13 PM
A few boys at work think hearts a starting to flap a bit. Winning games but playing poorly. Still they are getting points though. Wait and see if they lose any key players in January as sell sell sell will be the order of the day. Still injuries and suspensions to come, that boy mchattie is sidelined for up to six weeks Wilson and sow still out, will they be risked against celtic??

I watched their game on Saturday, and they were slightly the worse team until the sending off. And that did probably change the game in their favour, but from half time onwards they were the better team and deserved the win in my opinion.

I feel dirty now.

Cod Boy
24-11-2014, 05:14 PM
I agree that more Rangers players should have got sent off. Do these Hearts fans not remember the coward Callum Patersons tackle on Malonga not so long ago.

lapsedhibee
24-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Cant agree, Smith never a red in a million years and Miller a clear red. Didnt see the Boyd tackle however heard that was a red also.

:agree: Risible the way that the pundits were falling over themselves to say how right Thomson had got all the important calls. (Pen was never a pen either - Thomson seemed to be pointing to the spot before Black even went near the Hearts fanny who fell over.)

Callum_62
24-11-2014, 08:12 PM
The red - in normal speed, and 1st viewing, it didnt surprise me to see the red come out

Cant blame Thomson for that

The pen - clever play by Walker to slow down making black go into the back of him....softish, but still a pen

Miller probably a booking, Boyd definately straight red

I cant say much bad about the ref performance, except a couple more couldve walked

Shouldve booked law for that terrible dive too

son of haggart
24-11-2014, 08:45 PM
The red - in normal speed, and 1st viewing, it didnt surprise me to see the red come out

Cant blame Thomson for that

The pen - clever play by Walker to slow down making black go into the back of him....softish, but still a pen

Miller probably a booking, Boyd definately straight red

I cant say much bad about the ref performance, except a couple more couldve walked

Shouldve booked law for that terrible dive too

That's a very fair assessment Callum, although I think Millers was possibly the worse of the lot - if you watch again he starts from a long way away and looks like a red mist moment to me, and a very dangerous tackle. The Smith one I wouldn't have been surprised to see a yellow. The Boyd one I didn't think so bad at first but on a second viewing is clearly cynical and deliberate, a definite red.

I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but what struck me, and might be important for your upcoming game is that the fouls were very similar and unless its a big coincidence were IMO from coaches instructions ( I wont say McCoist cause I'm not sure he actually coaches) to disrupt clearance and pressurise defenders. They may well apply these tactics in your game

Gus
29-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Good highlights tonight to be fair

iwasthere1972
29-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Good highlights tonight to be fair

:agree: I've only got as far as the Dundee v Aberdeen match but what I've seen so far has been good entertainment. None of this five minutes per match (unless you're Celtic) nonsense.

CallumLaidlaw
30-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Pat Nevins comment is spot I when the daftie mentions 112 years for the SECOND time in a few minutes - "is it in the bbc contract to mention that?"
You do have to wonder

Kato
30-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Pat Nevins comment is spot I when the daftie mentions 112 years for the SECOND time in a few minutes - "is it in the bbc contract to mention that?"
You do have to wonder

A sneering little twat. Had a dig at Stubbs as well.

Pete
30-11-2014, 12:22 AM
A sneering little twat. Had a dig at Stubbs as well.

Aye, the "we'll see" at the end.

Twat.

Newry Hibs
30-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Just watched 'Well v Dundee U - and noticed the United away top looks dark blue. Seems strange to have a change top the same colour as your city rivals. Maybe we should have a nice maroony colour next year.

Hiber-nation
30-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Just watched 'Well v Dundee U - and noticed the United away top looks dark blue. Seems strange to have a change top the same colour as your city rivals. Maybe we should have a nice maroony colour next year.

It's definitely black :wink:

Wilson
30-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Depends whether they bought them at habithat or not.

Oscar T Grouch
30-11-2014, 12:05 PM

I rather try stop a bullet with my baw sack than wear anything resembling maroon.😉

Newry Hibs
30-11-2014, 01:03 PM

Is it 'priest's socks' black or just very very very very very very dark blue?

Carheenlea
30-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Thought it was a good programme last night - decent amount of coverage across the board. No better time to watch the football highlights than on a Saturday night at home with a cold beer to hand.

lapsedhibee
30-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Stonewall penalty :faf:

PatHead
30-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Michael Stewart showing his true colours tonight.

Northernhibee
30-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Michael Stewart defending that assault as suffering he likes to see, accusing players of cheating, the boy is spewing.

Pleasing.

30-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Michael Stewart is a sour faced, wee jambo *****.

Pete
30-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Big crowd at Ibrox.

Northernhibee
30-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Got a wee poem to cheer Michael up.

Roses are red,
So is your head.

Kato
30-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Stewart making excuses about those tackles not being allowed in the "modern game". Jumping at an opponent has always been against the laws of the game. If he "likes" those kind of tackles it shows his mentality.

PatHead
30-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Shame the FJB - Jefferies got sent to the stand and Neil McCann escorted off the pitch by the police. Hearts class.

Stevie Reid
30-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Embarrassing coverage. The female summariser on the highlights said David Gray scored the winner with 'just' his second goal of the season - a full back?!

Then Falkirk's winner - a pass into net from six yards - is described as a 'vicious strike'.

iwasthere1972
30-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Pat Nevin said the stadium (Tynie) was packed. I know it must be difficult distinguishing between the dirty manky putrid seats and a Jambo. Easy mistake to make. :agree:

Northernhibee
30-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Stewart making excuses about those tackles not being allowed in the "modern game". Jumping at an opponent has always been against the laws of the game. If "likes" those kind of tackles it shows his mentality.

Yep. If Gomis connects with that it's a potential career ender.

FranckSuzy
30-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Pat Nevin said the stadium (Tynie) was packed. I know it must be difficult distinguishing between the dirty manky putrid seats and a Jambo. Easy mistake to make. :agree:

That's maybe why one of them wore his dressing gown to the game :agree: :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
30-11-2014, 10:56 PM
That's maybe why one of them wore his dressing gown to the game :agree: :rolleyes:

I wonder if they do them in Hibs colours. :greengrin

Tramp.

The_Exile
30-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Absolute munters the lot of them, geez me the boak.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-11-2014, 11:12 PM

I love it that he gave the best year of his career to his rivals - ta!

SteveHFC
30-11-2014, 11:26 PM

I don't mind him. Always comes across well tbf.

ekhibee
30-11-2014, 11:58 PM
I've actually got used to Stewarts comments, and often he makes some interesting and thought-provoking points, but I disagreed with most of his comments regarding the Yams v Celtic game. I really don't see how he can applaud the kind of 'tackle' that Gomis committed. Also, even though Celtic shouldn't have got that penalty, I disagreed with him about Giudetti diving for a penalty. I genuinely thought he lost his balance and wasn't trying to get a penalty, but others might think differently.

Jones28
01-12-2014, 12:18 AM
I like Stewart, disagree with his opinion on the tackle though. It's not just a hard tackle to put a marker down, it was a nasty challenge that could've broken bones.

givescotlandfreedom
01-12-2014, 02:15 AM
I just watched the BBC highlights , Liam MacLeod can't get over the injustices Celtic got. I don't remember those things bothering him too much a couple of years ago. Fud!

hibs0666
01-12-2014, 04:30 AM

That's a Gorgie fur coat.

Pete
01-12-2014, 05:18 AM

Peevemor
01-12-2014, 05:25 AM

It looks like they found some old RRevolution stock in a cupboard at the PBS.

xyz23jc
01-12-2014, 07:11 AM
That's a Gorgie fur coat.

Absolute kwality! 10/10 ;)

Billy Whizz
01-12-2014, 07:31 AM

Can anyone name him?

Aldo
01-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Can anyone name him?

A. yam-Roaster. ;-)

brog
01-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Yep. If Gomis connects with that it's a potential career ender.
I haven't seen it mentioned but Scott Brown deserves huge credit for his reaction to the tackle. Just jumped up & got on with it, no attempt to get his opponent in trouble. Contrast that with the behaviour of the Yams in every game I've seen this season, rolling over as if shot after each tackle. The cretin that is Callum Paterson is the worst offender as he dishes it out but can't take it, though Jamie Walker is an honourable second!

weecounty hibby
01-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Can anyone name him?

Peter Ness. I think he also has a brother Andrew Ness

Kato
01-12-2014, 11:04 AM

...and he looks a right Elliot Ness.

Peevemor
01-12-2014, 11:36 AM

More like Peter Sutcliffe

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/2/18/1234955414222/Peter-Sutcliffe--a.k.a.---001.jpg

iwasthere1972
01-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Can anyone name him?

A.Wright-Twat

poolman
01-12-2014, 01:15 PM

Mair like something that lives in Loch Ness

Oscar T Grouch
01-12-2014, 03:11 PM
A.Wright-Twat

I knew a Jambo called Twatt, he insisted it was pronounced twaut 😄 he really insisted this. But we all knew better.

Peevemor
01-12-2014, 03:13 PM
I knew a Jambo called Twatt, he insisted it was pronounced twaut  he really insisted this. But we all knew better.

I worked with an architect called Caunt. His wife's name was Sally.

She kept her maiden name.

Kato
01-12-2014, 03:36 PM
I knew a Jambo called Twatt, he insisted it was pronounced twaut  he really insisted this. But we all knew better.

Deep down they are all called Twatt, in fact not even that deep.

ancient hibee
01-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I haven't seen it mentioned but Scott Brown deserves huge credit for his reaction to the tackle. Just jumped up & got on with it, no attempt to get his opponent in trouble. Contrast that with the behaviour of the Yams in every game I've seen this season, rolling over as if shot after each tackle. The cretin that is Callum Paterson is the worst offender as he dishes it out but can't take it, though Jamie Walker is an honourable second!

Think you'll find that Brown was well in the throng of Celtic players running to the ref.

hibees 7062
01-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Can anyone name him?

P.Rick

iwasthere1972
01-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Can anyone name him?

R.S. Hole.

Aldo
01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Mike Hunt or his brother Ima.

lapsedhibee
01-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Mike Hunt or his brother Ima.

:hmmm:

cabbageandribs1875
01-12-2014, 04:51 PM

both lovers of their sister, Loch ness

Aldo
01-12-2014, 06:02 PM
:hmmm:

What!!!! ;-)

Danderhall Hibs
01-12-2014, 10:19 PM

:hilarious

He must've spent years trying to track down a Sally and then she does that to him?!

1875godsgift
01-12-2014, 11:14 PM

Is that because she was his sister??

:eek:

Oscar T Grouch
02-12-2014, 10:07 AM

That brings to mind Victorian firms names al la Dickens

Willifeker, Caunt and Barstewards architects. 😀

Edit seems the swear filter won't accept the MPs name played by Rick Mayall.