PDA

View Full Version : Malonga

cameronw-hfc
22-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Has his critics, but he for sure knows where the back of the net is!

Hibstrooper
22-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Don't think he really has any critics now!

Can't wait to see him and Farid in the same team = goals goals goals

bingo70
22-11-2014, 04:46 PM
How many goals is that he's scored for us?

Andy74
22-11-2014, 04:47 PM
It would be a pity if his passport went missing.

R11Loaded
22-11-2014, 04:48 PM
What a hero

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

emerald green
22-11-2014, 04:48 PM
And he has just travelled about 10,000 miles recently too. Well done Dominique on your first hat trick for HFC. Hope there are many more to come.

trev the hat
22-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Think that's 9 in total & 6 in 5 games well done big D

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Thinking about buying the away top with his name on it.... Any money he'll turn pish after I do it :greengrin

22-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Well done the big man :thumbsup::flag:

Hibstrooper
22-11-2014, 04:53 PM
9 goals in 10 (+1 sub) appearances

Viva_Palmeiras
22-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Last hattrick on the road?

SaulGoodman
22-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Last hattrick on the road?

Griffiths? Rugby park in the cup.

Sas_The_Hibby
22-11-2014, 05:05 PM

Mainly 7-5s, 6-8s and 9-9s by the look of things! :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Typical that we lose him for a few big games in Jan/Feb

brog
22-11-2014, 05:21 PM

And a penalty goal not given!

silverhibee
22-11-2014, 05:29 PM
It would be a pity if his passport went missing.

Do you know people that can make that happen Andy. :greengrin

silverhibee
22-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Keep it up big chap. :flag:

Hermit Crab
22-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Wait until you see his second!! Raker.

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2014, 06:01 PM
He's too lazy.

sbell1875
22-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Since getting to full fitness he's oozed pure class.

Effin' love the big man!

ekhibee
22-11-2014, 06:14 PM

Yeh, really looking forward to that, and it's a long time since we've had something like that to look forward to. It's just a shame we've got such a small squad, we're performing a lot better than we were at the start of the season. Onwards and upwards eh?

Keith_M
22-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Let's face it, he's a Lazy Git

:wink:

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Apart from the goals, what does he do?

green day
22-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Anyone still want Osman Sow?

emerald green
22-11-2014, 06:25 PM

Who does he play for?

7 Up
22-11-2014, 06:31 PM

Can't argue with that sort of goals to games ratio. Wonder how he and El Alagui will fare as a partnership?

California-Hibs
22-11-2014, 06:31 PM

:faf::aok:

Andy74
22-11-2014, 06:35 PM
It's a shame we were lied to about quality coming in.

Keith_M
22-11-2014, 06:37 PM

TBF, they were forced into bringing us this quality by the injury to, ehm, well, our other quality striker.

:greengrin

silverhibee
22-11-2014, 06:37 PM
He's too lazy.

He just conserves his energy, he has no time for chasing lost causes, ( the ones where the fans scream,"chase it doon ya lazy ****) :greengrin he ain't wasting his time doing that kind of stuff, but he knows where the goal is, lazy players scoring goals, terrible :greengrin

jacomo
22-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Can't argue with that sort of goals to games ratio. Wonder how he and El Alagui will fare as a partnership?

Electric.

jacomo
22-11-2014, 06:40 PM

Cheer up pal. No need to score a point on every single post.

:wink:

Andy74
22-11-2014, 06:42 PM
TBF, they were forced into bringing us this quality by the injury to, ehm, well, our other quality striker.

Not so sure. Stubbs said we had been after him for a few weeks.

hibsbollah
22-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Malonga Knows.

Ozyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:02 PM

Your spot on. Only 16 points adrift in the championship. No way would could have done so well without all that quality.

scoopyboy
22-11-2014, 07:10 PM

I think you're being unfair Blackpool, when is the last time you saw him play 90 minutes?

Hermit Crab
22-11-2014, 07:11 PM
I think you're being unfair Blackpool, when is the last time you saw him play 90 minutes?

Scoops he's at the lash.

bingo70
22-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Your spot on. Only 16 points adrift in the championship. No way would could have done so well without all that quality.

In fairness there's not many of the new signings that I don't think are any good.

Sinclair's not had much if a chance and Kennedy is hit or miss, as you'd expect from someone his age.

I don't know how we're so far behind, there must have been at least half a dozen games I've walked away wondering how we never won those games.

scoopyboy
22-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Scoops he's at the lash.

Oh dear, I usually twig his lashes quicker.

whiskyhibby

And there was me thinking a strikers only function in life was to score goals, preferably by the barrow load.............

blackpoolhibs

:greengrin The last time i saw him in the flesh was in Dumfries.

He could do nowt all game apart from score goals for me matey. :top marks

Ozyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:23 PM
In fairness there's not many of the new signings that I don't think are any good.

Sinclair's not had much if a chance and Kennedy is hit or miss, as you'd expect from someone his age.

I don't know how we're so far behind, there must have been at least half a dozen games I've walked away wondering how we never won those games.

I agree with you.
I just spotted one the people on the site who have been trying to establish some sort of narrative that we are doing great again and everything has been sorted. It's clearly not.

Andy74
22-11-2014, 07:27 PM
I agree with you.
I just spotted one the people on the site who have been trying to establish some sort of narrative that we are doing great again and everything has been sorted. It's clearly not.

We all get free unicorns next home game. What you worried about?

lucky
22-11-2014, 07:32 PM
I've been critical of his work rate but no one can be critical of his goal scoring.

whiskyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:39 PM
I've been critical of his work rate but no one can be critical of his goal scoring.

I for one want his work rate to be zero when it's unlikely to have any meaningful effect, ie running around like a demented whippet chasing down defenders with next to no realistic probability of getting something out of it, but I do want his work rate to be 100% when it can have a meaningful outcome, ie when he is played in, in the final 3rd and needs to beat a defender to get a shot in

hibsbollah
22-11-2014, 07:44 PM
I for one want his work rate to be zero when it's unlikely to have any meaningful effect, ie running around like a demented whippet chasing down defenders with next to no realistic probability of getting something out of it, but I do want his work rate to be 100% when it can have a meaningful outcome, ie when he is played in, in the final 3rd and needs to beat a defender to get a shot in

:agree:
Agree completely. It's very similar to the Benji situation; some fans cant see that chasing lost causes isn't actually a good tactic. It drives me mental when you get some blowhard standing up screaming abuse at a attacker for not making a pointless run when its a defenders ball.

silverhibee
22-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Oh dear, I usually twig his lashes quicker.

Surprised at you for falling for that one Scoops.

Lazy players scoring goals, the lazier they are the more they get. :greengrin

allezsauzee
22-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Malonga is a quality player and is in the team to score goals. Hard workers are ten a penny, quality strikers are not so I couldn't care less if Malonga isn't a worker, we can put other players in the team to graft.

whiskyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:46 PM
:agree:
Agree completely. It's very similar to the Benji situation; some fans cant see that chasing lost causes isn't actually a good tactic. It drives me mental when you get some blowhard standing up screaming abuse at a attacker for not making a pointless run when its a defenders ball.

Agree 100% [emoji4]

Andy74
22-11-2014, 07:47 PM

Yeah. Mind when Derek was hanging about the left wing under Yogi doing nowt except scoring about 18 goals and leading the SPL in assists. It was brutal.

Bronson
22-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Best player on the park today for me. Allan and Gray were superb first half but faded second, Malonga had a great 90 mins and scored 3 brilliant goals. second is a complete stunner but I loved the composure and effortlessness of the other two as well!

9 in 10 games, turned into a real find and a half, keep it up big guy:aok:

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah. Mind when Derek was hanging about the left wing under Yogi doing nowt except scoring about 18 goals and leading the SPL in assists. It was brutal.

It was awful having someone score all these goals. :agree:

whiskyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Malonga is a quality player and is in the team to score goals. Hard workers are ten a penny, quality strikers are not so I couldn't care less if Malonga isn't a worker, we can put other players in the team to graft.

Well said [emoji3]

whiskyhibby
22-11-2014, 07:57 PM

[emoji4]

scoopyboy
22-11-2014, 08:11 PM

Still in shock after todays game mate, that's my excuse anyway.

I'm not usually dolly dimple, honest guv.

portycabbage
22-11-2014, 08:28 PM
We all get free unicorns next home game. What you worried about?

That doesn't auger well for us ending the series of home draws - a unicorns horn only has one point!

Glorious St Pat
22-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Wasn't playing last week and we struggled. Today he scored a hat trick and some peaches to boot. The guy is a player and thank you to the scouts for finding him. Now get the ******g defence sorted!

GGTTH07
22-11-2014, 08:33 PM
I love him.

number9dream
22-11-2014, 08:46 PM
What are the chances of getting the big man to sign an extended contract in January?
Slim, I'd think but we had better try - and try hard.

Northernhibee
22-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Up there with the most intelligent strikers we've had in a good couple of decades. Finds himself in the right places.

NorthNorfolkHFC
22-11-2014, 08:52 PM
I think he oozes class.
Scores goals but is also a key team player with awareness of others.
Choice between him and Griffiths, I'd take Malonga

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

SaulGoodman
22-11-2014, 08:53 PM
I think he oozes class.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

Why not both? :devil:

Tha Cabbage Kid
22-11-2014, 09:00 PM

was james collins not like that? worked really hard but just could get going?

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Hope he doesn't do a Benji and leave us for Real Madrid 😐

Waxy
22-11-2014, 09:24 PM
He scores when he wants

silverhibee
22-11-2014, 11:01 PM

I told him it wasn't good enough, next thing i no he is getting called up for the Scotland squad. Baffling.

The_Horde
23-11-2014, 12:14 AM
I told him it wasn't good enough, next thing i no he is getting called up for the Scotland squad. Baffling.

Getting called up for your national squad for being lazy. That's what's wrong with modern football..

The_Horde
23-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Domindeek mariordan

whiskyhibby
23-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Domindeek mariordan

[emoji1]

#FromTheCapital
23-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Haven't felt this way about another man in a long time. I love Malonga!

Great goals, lots of goals, excellent chant, the Malonga conga... The list goes on. What a great signing he's been.

greenginger
23-11-2014, 09:59 AM
He just conserves his energy, he has no time for chasing lost causes, ( the ones where the fans scream,"chase it doon ya lazy ****) :greengrin he ain't wasting his time doing that kind of stuff, but he knows where the goal is, lazy players scoring goals, terrible :greengrin

In the old Ally Mcleod style ! :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Disrespectful to call him up for a series on the other side of the world to get 5? Minutes when the game was well gone. Potter was it not? Whomever was a fool.

Col2
23-11-2014, 11:38 AM
I think he oozes class.

Malonga and Griffiths would be some partnership.

Cummings is a great prospect. But Griffiths movement, skill, awareness and track record for goals and attempts on goal are a long way ahead of Cummings.

Boyle89
23-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Just watched his interview. He came back Friday morning and scores s hat trick. Soak him in while we can.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Soak him in while we can.

Eh?

CRAZYHIBBY
23-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Got to be worth a decent transfer fee

CallumLaidlaw
23-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Mcbookie make him 6/1 to finish top scorer

Billy Whizz
23-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Got to be worth a decent transfer fee

Is he on a 2 year deal?

Pedantic_Hibee
23-11-2014, 12:39 PM
I would wife him in an instant.

stanton_4
23-11-2014, 12:46 PM
One of the things that gets my goat is when you have a natural goal scorer in your team and folk start moaning about his work rate. In my opinion if you start messing around with his game you alter the way he thinks and you eventually lose the one thing he is good at. It's happened with so many players over the years. Their overall contribution improves but their goals to games ratio drops. I wouldn't even start to try to change him. He's a striker scoring goals and that'll do for me.

Lee Marvin
23-11-2014, 01:14 PM
One of the things that gets my goat is when you have a natural goal scorer in your team and folk start moaning about his work rate. In my opinion if you start messing around with his game you alter the way he thinks and you eventually lose the one thing he is good at. It's happened with so many players over the years. Their overall contribution improves but their goals to games ratio drops. I wouldn't even start to try to change him. He's a striker scoring goals and that'll do for me.

Also, if he had good work rate he wouldnt be at hibs in the first place.

TheFamous1875
23-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Is he on a 2 year deal?

ayep :greengrin

Riordan for one and it's happening to Griffiths right now at Celtic. Pat Fenlon allowed Sparky to express all of his qualities and got the best out of him. It's just a shame he never had the players around him to compliment his qualities.

Wilson
23-11-2014, 01:28 PM

But what good is he when you're under the cosh? When you need to defend and win the ball back? When you want someone to hold the ball up bring others into the game?

What if we're up against a team evenly matched to us? A team who also has a natural goalscorer but the difference is theirs works harder for the team?

Why do all the top coaches try to improve an individuals all round game?

Sometimes winning and losing comes down to very fine margines.

There can be no passengers.

lord bunberry
23-11-2014, 01:32 PM
But what good is he when you're under the cosh? When you need to defend and win the ball back? When you want someone to hold the ball up bring others into the game?

What if we're up against a team evenly matched to us? A team who also has a natural goalscorer but the difference is theirs works harder for the team?

Someone who scores goals in almost every game he plays couldn't be described as a passenger. In this league we need someone to stick the ball in the net, it's rare for us to be under the cosh for long periods.

Libby Hibby
23-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading on here at times...we have a goal scorer, scoring excellent goals, regularly and that is what it is all about, no?

When Malonga is out the side (last week) and look at the energy levels of the side as a whole, comes back in yesterday, marked improvement in the side and he scores a hat trick!!!

For me, he is a top finisher and is a vital player for us at the moment and to be truthful, anyone who is picking faults in him were either happy with a all guts and no goals Collins type striker (look where that got us) or a Hearts troll, take your pick!!!

Do do do Dononique Malonga...do do do

Jim Herriot
23-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Oxley hasnae scored for weeks, the lazy f***er. :)

Smartie
23-11-2014, 02:13 PM

Until yesterday I thought his best performance for us was at Ibrox, by some distance. I thought he was great at holding onto the ball that night (and did so yesterday too).

Sometimes what you need when you're up against it is to keep the ball as much as possible and I think he does it brilliantly. Rather that than charging about like a headless chicken trying to win it back.

If they've not got the ball they can't score.

We had James Collins who would have the ball bouncing off him everywhere, tanking about trying to win it back. I know who I'd rather have to try and defend a lead.

(Actually FWIW I think that Collins' graft and work ethic and Malonga's craftiness would have made a decent combination.)

snedzuk
23-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Until yesterday I thought his best performance for us was at Ibrox, by some distance. I thought he was great at holding onto the ball that night (and did so yesterday too).

Sometimes what you need when you're up against it is to keep the ball as much as possible and I think he does it brilliantly. Rather that than charging about like a headless chicken trying to win it back.

If they've not got the ball they can't score.

We had James Collins who would have the ball bouncing off him everywhere, tanking about trying to win it back. I know who I'd rather have to try and defend a lead.

(Actually FWIW I think that Collins' graft and work ethic and Malonga's craftiness would have made a decent combination.)

When it comes to ball control Malonga is like a sheet of fly paper whilst Collins was like a threepenny bit - doh doh doh

Jack Hackett
23-11-2014, 03:27 PM
In respect of not helping out the defence, that's the defences job. If a forward is helping out at the back, he's not forward....or should he be running around like a heidless chicken getting puffed out, unable to do his job at the front because he's mixing it at the back? Should the pilot of an aircraft be helping the stewardess or steward pour the tea...or maybe giving the baggage man a hand get the luggage on board? They're all part of the 'team', but the individual members of that team have specific duties. Malongas duty is to score goals, which as far as I can see, he does admirably

Stevie Reid
23-11-2014, 03:30 PM
9 goals in 10 starts and still folk question him. Utterly ridiculous.

Iggy Pope
23-11-2014, 03:40 PM
When it comes to ball control Malonga is like a sheet of fly paper whilst Collins was like a threepenny bit - doh doh doh

Exactly. James Collins could trap the ball further than most players can kick it.

Libby Hibby
23-11-2014, 03:44 PM

Exactly but I feel the 'folk' questioning him may have 'undercover' qualities

silverhibee
23-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Disrespectful to call him up for a series on the other side of the world to get 5? Minutes when the game was well gone. Potter was it not? Whomever was a fool.

George Burley i think, Potter would never have called Deek up.

silverhibee
23-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Exactly. James Collins could trap the ball further than most players can kick it.

:faf:

That made me laugh. :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 04:47 PM
I like him. He scores the spectacular, the ugly, the hard and the easy. He can be a bit on the idle side at times but always seems to be in the right place at the right time. He can do that all season for me. Took him a few games to settle in but now he seems to be firing well and I think there is better to come from him.

His first goal yesterday was a deft finish and his second yesterday was up there with ozturks goal a few weeks ago.

Libby Hibby
23-11-2014, 04:55 PM
I like him. He scores the spectacular, the ugly, the hard and the easy. He can be a bit on the idle side at times but always seems to be in the right place at the right time. He can do that all season for me. Took him a few games to settle in but now he seems to be firing well and I think there is better to come from him.

His first goal yesterday was a deft finish and his second yesterday was up there with ozturks goal a few weeks ago.

Nowt like that flukey goal a few weeks back Hermit, your quite funny these days, you don't even try to hide your true colours anymore

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Nowt like that flukey goal a few weeks back Hermit, your quite funny these days, you don't even try to hide your true colours anymore

Really? What are my true colours then???

Baldy Foghorn
23-11-2014, 06:19 PM

What's his true colours? You obviously don't know him

Onion
23-11-2014, 06:25 PM

Quality player who will move on to a bigger club than Hibs. Much prefer those who no one else wants but give 100% :wink:

Libby Hibby
23-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Hermit, I'd say your of Hearts persuasion, your posts are always slanted in that direction anyway...to compare Malonga's 2nd goal yesterday with a late equaliser from our biggest rivals a few weeks back is either 1 of 2 things, 1, you were not there at Dumbarton (so why compare it to that lucky strike) or 2, your looking for a bite

I could be wrong but I'll reserve my judgment

Baldy Foghorn
23-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Hermit, I'd say your of Hearts persuasion, your posts are always slanted in that direction anyway...to compare Malonga's 2nd goal yesterday with a late equaliser from our biggest rivals a few weeks back is either 1 of 2 things, 1, you were not there at Dumbarton (so why compare it to that lucky strike) or 2, your looking for a bite

Hermit is a hibby, he was at Dumbarton yesterday....Seems like he has reeled you in

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 07:02 PM

Being accused of being a hearts fan, 8000+ post and a private membership - brilliant. I'm sure the admins will be along soon to give you a row.

Please provide the posts that are slanted in that direction.

Similar distance, same result.

I can assue you I was at the game yesterday.

No I'm not looking for a bite.

The last bit in bold is the best. Not "I could be wrong". You are wrong, very wrong. Please take your accusations elsewhere.

Libby Hibby
23-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Being accused of being a hearts fan, 8000+ post and a private membership - brilliant. I'm sure the admins will be along soon to give you a row.

Please provide the posts that are slanted in that direction.

Similar distance, same result.

I can assue you I was at the game yesterday.

No I'm not looking for a bite.

The last bit in bold is the best. Not "I could be wrong". You are wrong, very wrong. Please take your accusations elsewhere.

A row for what?? You asked a question so I answered it.

I'm sorry but if you were there yesterday, there is no way Malonga's goal was anything remotely like the equaliser in the Derby but we'll agree to disagree.

Yes, I was through yesterday with my son

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 07:20 PM
A row for what?? You asked a question so I answered it.

I'm sorry but if you were there yesterday, there is no way Malonga's goal was anything remotely like the equaliser in the Derby but we'll agree to disagree.

Yes, I was through yesterday with my son

The only thing it didn't do was was hit the bar. It still went in.

FranckSuzy
23-11-2014, 08:48 PM

He's not really, he's a miserable bassa :tee hee: :wink:

lucky
23-11-2014, 08:50 PM
The only thing it didn't do was was hit the bar. It still went in.

I'm loving the fact you've been outed you hearts ******* . Make sure you hand back your season ticket and stop going on the Carlton bus to the games now you've been found out

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 08:59 PM
He's not really, he's a miserable bassa :tee hee: :wink:

Got it in one FS. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm loving the fact you've been outed you hearts ******* . Make sure you hand back your season ticket and stop going on the Carlton bus to the games now you've been found out

I know, the boys on the bus will be shocked I've managed in infiltrate them for the last 14 years or so. I don't know who will be more embarrassed, me or them? :confused:

Billy Whizz
23-11-2014, 09:05 PM
I know, the boys on the bus will be shocked I've managed in infiltrate them for the last 14 years or so. I don't know who will be more embarrassed, me or them? :confused:

I've only met you once, and I could see it from that moment that you were one of THEM

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 09:07 PM
I've only met you once, and I could see it from that moment that you were one of THEM

Ah yes what away game was again? Livingston?

Billy Whizz
23-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Ah yes what away game was again? Livingston?

Dingwall, Baldy Foghorn pointed you out to me😄

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Dingwall, Baldy Foghorn pointed you out to me

Yes that's right. He's quite happy to take my cash despite being one of them!

macd123
24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Farid and malonga up front for the play offs :gwa:

Haymaker
24-11-2014, 02:42 AM
really? What are my true colours then???

ltyf.

Hibby70
24-11-2014, 07:00 AM

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Still not fooling me - where were you outside those 14 years? Tynecastle that's where.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 07:30 AM
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Still not fooling me - where were you outside those 14 years? Tynecastle that's where.

Best to say nothing and let people think you're an arse rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

Hibeesmad
24-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Surely it's only a matter of time before the Malonga conga is brought back into play?

portycabbage
24-11-2014, 09:56 AM
I think Malonga probably covers the same distance that Collins did in games, it's just that Collins made running at any speed look like hard work!

Keith_M
24-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I think it's amazing the number of people getting worked up by some comments earlier in the thread about Malonga's work rate.

I thought it was pretty obvious those comments were a GIRUY, after his goals & performance yesterday, to those that previously posted about his lack of workrate.

Some folk really need to wind their necks in a bit.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 11:19 AM
ltyf.

Prove it.

SaulGoodman
24-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Prove it.

What's your favourite colour?
Who won WWI singlehandedly?
Where were you on the night of the 19th may 2012?
What's your opinion on Poppies?
Do you think peadophiles get too harsh a sentence?

Haymaker
24-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Prove it.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 04:45 PM

1 Green.
2 Germany by default due to subsequent administration by hearts.
3 I wear them but donate to the fund instead of thieving it.
4 No.

Keith_M
24-11-2014, 05:34 PM

1 Green.
2 Germany by default due to subsequent administration by hearts.
3 I wear them but donate to the fund instead of thieving it.
4 No.

I see you avoided answering one of the questions.

That makes you guilty in my book.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 05:37 PM
I see you avoided answering one of the questions.

That makes you guilty in my book.

North stand hampden, standing beside baldy foghorn.

scoopyboy
24-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Is there any chance we could quit the crap with Hermit.

He is a Hibs fan, end of.

There is nothing more annoying than going onto a thread for an update and having a crock of ***** to go through to get info.

If you want to ask him questions send him a PM and give the rest of us a break.

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Is there any chance we could quit the cap with Hermit.

There is nothing more annoying than going onto a thread for an update and having a crock of ***** to go through to get info.

:top marks Agreed Jock.....

silverhibee
24-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Is there any chance we could quit the cap with Hermit.

Would have thought a admin would have dealt with it by now, he is clearly a Hibby, only downside i see is he is friendly with Baldy Foghorn. :greengrin

But yeah getting boring now.

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Would have thought a admin would have dealt with it by now, he is clearly a Hibby, only downside i see is he is friendly with Baldy Foghorn. :greengrin

But yeah getting boring now.

HNA5
24-11-2014, 06:13 PM
This one has had it's time now and we've gone way off topic.

Thread closed.