PDA

View Full Version : Who do you loathe most?

ekhibee
22-11-2014, 03:20 PM
These might not be necessarily your least likeable, but they are mine. I find it hard to split them TBH, but for different reasons.

22-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Hearts. Everything about them, their stadium, their players, their manager, that horrible maroon colour, their cheating and most of all their arrogant, bigotted vile set of supporters.

Disgusting grotty little club.

Franck Stanton
22-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Where's the "All of the above" option ?

Steve20
22-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Hearts

Aldo
22-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Yams no contest. Cheating thieving bigoted robbing roasters of the lowest order.

Absolutely everything about them.

Hates a strong word but I'd use that or worse against those bunch of cheating charity robbing *****.

snooky
22-11-2014, 04:29 PM
(Tin hat on)
About 1/3 of my mates are Jams so I don't share this loathing for Hearts.
Though, if it's any consolation, I do despise Craig Thompson, the Hearts fairy godmother, with a passion.

As he once said "You shall go to the Ball, Suso, and I will give you a penalty"

emerald green
22-11-2014, 04:55 PM
That's an easy question to answer. Hearts, every time.

Sir David Gray
22-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Hearts obviously.

They are the reason for disliking most of the other options on that list so it's a no-brainer.

allezsauzee
22-11-2014, 06:26 PM
It's beyond me how anyone can dislike Petrie or Allan Preston more than the yams or that corrupt welt Craig Ulysses Norbert Thomson.

HoboHarry
22-11-2014, 06:29 PM
It's beyond me how anyone can dislike Petrie or Allan Preston more than the yams or that corrupt welt Craig Ulysses Norbert Thomson.
It's beyond me why any supposed Hibs fan would put any individual connected with Hibs (and it matters not a jot who it is) in a list of the others mentioned.

Cropley10
22-11-2014, 06:44 PM
It's beyond me why any supposed Hibs fan would put any individual connected with Hibs (and it matters not a jot who it is) in a list of the others mentioned.

:agree:

I detest Hearts and everything about them. Their fans define "superiority complex".

I know I shouldn't, but I don't keep company with Jambos, not scarf-twirling, Tynecastle attending ones anyway. My best mates support Hibs and in one case 'Well.

hibsbollah
22-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Rangers. Sorry to buck the trend :greengrin

EastCalderHibby
22-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Hearts. Everything about them, their stadium, their players, their manager, that horrible maroon colour, their cheating and most of all their arrogant, bigotted vile set of supporters.

:top marks

EastCalderHibby
22-11-2014, 07:18 PM
(Tin hat on)
Though, if it's any consolation, I do despise Craig Thompson, the Hearts fairy godmother, with a passion.

every one of us will have a mate that supports that **** but still HATE hearts
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Hibernia&Alba
22-11-2014, 07:23 PM

NumberSeven kens the score.

basehibby
22-11-2014, 07:25 PM
(Tin hat on)

Probably as many as half my mates are Jambos - but I still detest Heart of Midlothian Football Club. This doesn't mean I hate my mates. It's football and I separate football from the rest of my life.

My hatred of the Jambos is not a rational thing afterall - it's what has come of watching them get so many unjustified spawny breaks in far too many derbys over the years. This is not the fault of my pals who happen to be Hearts fans though - and though the banter in the aftermath may get on my nads sometimes it's hardly going to get in the way of us being mates in the grand scheme of things.

lord bunberry
22-11-2014, 08:00 PM
People who put their Christmas decorations up in November should be on that list.

rcarter1
22-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Probably as many as half my mates are Jambos - but I still detest Heart of Midlothian Football Club. This doesn't mean I hate my mates. It's football and I separate football from the rest of my life.

My hatred of the Jambos is not a rational thing afterall - it's what has come of watching them get so many unjustified spawny breaks in far too many derbys over the years. This is not the fault of my pals who happen to be Hearts fans though - and though the banter in the aftermath may get on my nads sometimes it's hardly going to get in the way of us being mates in the grand scheme of things.

Similar sentiments. I just laugh it all off with Jambos. Behind their back however I am plotting their downfall… :devil:

Viva_Palmeiras
22-11-2014, 08:12 PM
These might not be necessarily your least likeable, but they are mine. I find it hard to split them TBH, but for different reasons.

The flaw in the question being Hearts encompasses the whole sorry institution!

Swedish hibee
22-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Hearts obviously.

Terry Butcher, Folk who complain about the "food" at ER, Willie Miller commentating, Celtic's arrogance in life and the person who keeps giving Tynie a health & safety award.... Gosh I could go on & on.

Badge
22-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Can't see the choices but whatever the options answer the **** will always be top of my hate list

Hibernia&Alba
22-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Hearts obviously.

Terry Butcher, Folk who complain about the "food" at ER, Willie Miller commentating, Celtic's arrogance in life and the person who keeps giving Tynie a health & safety award.... Gosh I could go on & on.

Ad ye cannae have a poll like this without Skacel and Jeffries :-D

The Green Goblin
22-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Hearts, clearly; they are a horrible club. However, CT is supposed to be an impartial official, a man of integrity, and on various occasions, he has acted otherwise. There's something slightly more detestable about that imo....

FranckSuzy
22-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Hearts obviously.

I normally can't stand him either but he was scathing in his criticism of Craig Thompson's 'performance' today. Went up in my estimations, big time.

BS44
22-11-2014, 08:48 PM

Agree with everything you say apart from their supporters, I know some that are bigots, but I know lots more who aren't bigots. Furthermore, Lee McCulloch is the biggest cheating fud in Scottish football.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Tough one to call but all you need to do is read the total delusion over in dickback and the 2 Edinburgh papers forums, jeez, the way they talk brings me out in a rash....hate them :agree:

monktonharp
22-11-2014, 10:11 PM
I tried to vote "all of the above the same" but it wont let me, so ,cant vote

monktonharp
22-11-2014, 10:12 PM
suppose my last comment was a bit churlish, so.................HERTZ

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Petrie. His antics have destroyed us and put us where we are.

NAE NOOKIE
23-11-2014, 10:46 AM
The Yams every time .... a vote for them is also a vote for Craig Thomson :aok:

H18S NX
23-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Yams,no contest,end of.

Smartie
23-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Hearts have been around long enough that I'm used to them.

Craig Thomson really grinds my gears. I think we still have a bit to run with him too. The moment he announces his retirement will be a great moment.

MWHIBBIES
23-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Petrie. His antics have destroyed us and put us where we are.He doesn't employ himself you know.

heretoday
23-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Hearts I suppose although hatred would be putting it too strongly. It's not so much the club itself but the Hearts fans who are beyond the pale.

Lucius Apuleius
23-11-2014, 05:52 PM
The words loathe and hate are, in my opinion, grossly overused. Feel some love dudes. I dislike a lot of things in life, loathe and hate them? Naw.

marinello59
23-11-2014, 05:55 PM
The words loathe and hate are, in my opinion, grossly overused. Feel some love dudes. I dislike a lot of things in life, loathe and hate them? Naw.

Well said.

WeeRussell
24-11-2014, 12:42 PM

But Hearts....

ekhibee
24-11-2014, 01:59 PM
So you don't actually have an answer? Why did you even bother commenting on it in the first place?

Lucius Apuleius
25-11-2014, 04:53 PM
So you don't actually have an answer? Why did you even bother commenting on it in the first place?

Because I want to. Got a problem with that?

A poll was raised to see who hated who the most. I am saying hatred and loathing is too strong. That is my answer.

H18Y GW
26-11-2014, 05:25 AM
I hate The Gunts also but as many have said with some decent mates that support the Gorgie Barcelona and the fun you have listening to the ***** they slaver, it's not too bad.

I save my special hatred for Celtic and there owning us , taking our players since 1888 and the fact they don't know there history , the cup tie I won't watch as I like to pick a team I'd like to win and simply can't .

Pete
26-11-2014, 05:54 AM

Agree with this. As for hearts, they just annoy me sometimes. It's all about love for HFC and everyone else can do what they like.

jacomo
26-11-2014, 01:33 PM

:agree:

jacomo
26-11-2014, 01:35 PM
The 8 people (so far) who voted Petrie have just outed themselves. Tatty bye!

As for the rest, I voted Hearts, as it covers all of them. What a weird poll.

ekhibee
26-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Because I want to. Got a problem with that?

A poll was raised to see who hated who the most. I am saying hatred and loathing is too strong. That is my answer.
At no stage did I use the word 'hate', but totally respect the implication of what you're saying, maybe I should have amended the wording to 'dislike' instead. You didn't answer the question, you just made a comment about the poll in general, that's your prerogative. The actual definition of loathe is: to feel disgust or intense aversion for. In my opinion it is different from hate, you might think differently. As for your 'got a problem with that' comment, well how ironic that your namesake's main claim to fame was a book called 'The Golden Ass.'

craigmounthibby
27-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Peter Pawlett. Utter disgrace to professional football.

Lucius Apuleius
27-11-2014, 10:25 PM
At no stage did I use the word 'hate', but totally respect the implication of what you're saying, maybe I should have amended the wording to 'dislike' instead. You didn't answer the question, you just made a comment about the poll in general, that's your prerogative. The actual definition of loathe is: to feel disgust or intense aversion for. In my opinion it is different from hate, you might think differently. As for your 'got a problem with that' comment, well how ironic that your namesake's main claim to fame was a book called 'The Golden Ass.'

now if you had said dislike to begin with instead of loathe then I would have probably taken part in the poll. The reason I commented was quite simple. Hatred and loathing are very strong words and I disagree with them. There are a lot of things in the world I dislike. The only thing I can think of that I hate is warm Guinness.

Well aware of my namesake's most famous book. It is why I chose the name.

Thecat23
27-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Love Hibs, hate Hearts. Simples!!!

I hate for all that they stand for because it's all bull****. They are corrupt and smug about it as well. If there is a stronger word than hate then that's how I feel towards them.

**** of the earth.

ekhibee
27-11-2014, 11:57 PM
now if you had said dislike to begin with instead of loathe then I would have probably taken part in the poll. The reason I commented was quite simple. Hatred and loathing are very strong words and I disagree with them. There are a lot of things in the world I dislike. The only thing I can think of that I hate is warm Guinness.

Well aware of my namesake's most famous book. It is why I chose the name.
In that case I apologize for a poor choice of words. And your choice of name is a commendable one as well, as opposed to Appuleius (Saturnius), a very different character who ended up being stoned to death!

stevenhibs
28-11-2014, 05:34 AM
I would have had Skacel in there.

Hearts.

shetlandhibee
28-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Rangers