PDA

View Full Version : Terry Butcher on BTSport Now

Colr
22-11-2014, 09:05 AM
If you want to ask him a question!!!!

R'Albin
22-11-2014, 10:08 AM
My sister's currently got control of the telly - how do I ask him a question exactly?:greengrin

andrew70
22-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Don't think they'd be allowed to read my question/comment out on the tele to be honest. What that **** done to our club is disgusting.

Argylehibby
22-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Someone should ask if he thinks Stuart McCall was daft to leave Motherwell for nothing when he could have waited to be sacked and screw them for shed load of cash?

FranckSuzy
22-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Someone should ask if he thinks Stuart McCall was daft to leave Motherwell for nothing when he could have waited to be sacked and screw them for shed load of cash?

:thumbsup: :grr:

marti1875
22-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Now while i am normally quite a placid person and calm......watching/litening to Butcher this morning was really doing my head in as all the memories came flooding back from last season and he sits there joking laughing and not a care in the world. Money talks of course nowadays, it's all that matters and to hell with the fact he made a total arse of jis job at E.R.
Just to see him sitting there also being paid lots i guess from BT Sports as well as raking it in from us for failing at his job in an epic way really was pissing me off.

Away for a chill pill now i think to calm down calm down.....:greengrin

Pretty Boy
22-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Terry, do you feel even the slightest twinge of embarassment whilst criticising proven world class managers such as Louis Van Gaal when you look at the state you have left clubs such as Hibernian, Brentford, Sydney and Sunderland in or, as I suspect, are you a truly shameless ****?

Bobby's Cinema
22-11-2014, 10:45 AM
I got the impression Gordon Strachan gives him as much credibility as we do.

kaimendhibs
22-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't have been able to watch it, absolutely detest the cretin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerald green
22-11-2014, 11:21 AM
If you want to ask him a question!!!!

They wouldn't put my question on the TV before the watershed. It could get messy. :greengrin

berwickhibee
22-11-2014, 01:19 PM
I cant bear to watch or listen to the big useless welt!!! undoubtedly the worst hibs manager ever,and he does have strong competition. ruined the club we all love in a year. ****** clueless dinosaur.:fuming:

jacomo
22-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I'd ask him how bad results would need to be before he would consider resigning from a job.

The Green Goblin
22-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Terry, is it true you don`t have any shame?

22-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Terry, is it true you don`t have any shame?

Don't think we need to ask that, the answer is pretty obvious.

Shameless ******* that plummeted our club into relegation and is still taking money from us. BUTCHER GTF YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN!

22-11-2014, 04:47 PM
How long is it that hibs keep paying those two clowns anyway?

Jim44
22-11-2014, 04:59 PM
HFC is Butcher's sugar daddy. The guy has no shame or pride.

SMAXXA
22-11-2014, 05:56 PM
No really to be fair as much as a hate the clown the real issue is the people that gave him the contract that could still be payable for failing. Put yourself in his shoes, keep picking up a wage and he probably felt he could get us right back up aNd he didn't get the chance so is thinking **** us. Can't believe I'm even sounding like I'm sticking up for him but it's the real world I'm afraid. Quicker he gets a new job and severed all ties the better the useless ****.

Alfred E Newman
22-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Absolutely useless manager who got lucky up in the Hielans with his hoofball and fish supper philosophy. He will go to his grave with the crown of "worst ever Hibs manager" on his cv . The fact that he is still picking up a wage from the club makes my blood boil. If he was the great gentleman that he is supposed to be he would have walked the day after the Hamilton fiasco along with his ignorant sidekick .

22-11-2014, 06:53 PM
The guy took a very below average team (but one that was nowhere near getting relegated) basically told them all they were out the door at the first opportunity and from then on absolutely plummeted us into an almost free fall decline. I hope this man never ever darkens the doors of Easter Road again. As said above, the fact that him and that clown Malpass are still taking money from our club leaves a very sickening taste.

PapillonVert
22-11-2014, 07:01 PM
HFC is Butcher's sugar daddy. The guy has no shame or pride.

Exactly. Relegated us due to his utter incompetence and cost us a fortune and our reputation in the process. Now happy to literally sit in his garden and boast about how he is still getting money from us.

There are some people that are literally beneath all contempt.

Hibernia&Alba
22-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Exactly. Relegated us due to his utter incompetence and cost us a fortune and our reputation in the process. Now happy to literally sit in his garden and boast about how he is still getting money from us.

There are some people that are literally beneath all contempt.

Hear hear.

Terence, how do you look at yourself in the mirror, and how do you sleep at night?

Paisley Hibby
22-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Absolutely useless manager who got lucky up in the Hielans with his hoofball and fish supper philosophy. He will go to his grave with the crown of "worst ever Hibs manager" on his cv . The fact that he is still picking up a wage from the club makes my blood boil. If he was the great gentleman that he is supposed to be he would have walked the day after the Hamilton fiasco along with his ignorant sidekick .

I've heard he's no gentleman. Apparently he's an arrogant twat as well as a useless git. The only consolation is that he'll never get a real football job ever again. He's condemned to just spouting pish on radio and TV.

iwasthere1972
22-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Hear hear.

Terence, how do you look at yourself in the mirror, and how do you sleep at night?

He disnae have mirrors in his hoose and he gets himself to sleep by watching reruns of our matches from last season while Maurice massages his ego.

Glorious St Pat
22-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Get tae ya former ( not allowed to use the word) The Rangers bar steward! Never ever should they be allowed to lead our club.... No idea, empathy for our traditions and complete dinosaur!!!! And the stories about Malpas and Harris would be a juicy number for an industrial tribunal! May they both rot in football back waters!

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2014, 09:07 PM
I would actually like him to get another job in Scotland, just so we could all get a chance to tell him first hand what we all think about him when we played against his team. :yw::gun::yum yum::take that:take that:take that

Northernhibee
22-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Terry, why are you such a twat?

PapillonVert
22-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Hear hear.

H&A, I imagine he sleeps quite well because a nice tidy sum is going into his bank account every month from Hibs, i.e. you and me.

As said by others, this man has no shame!