PDA

View Full Version : Half Season Tickets & Hibs Website

Nomeancity
21-11-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm I just getting too old or is it incredibly difficult to buy a half season ticket on line.

I am a hibs member, my son is not. Tried to buy a half season ticket for both of us. But first he needs to be a member - that in itself is a bit of a joke. I'm not exactly going to buy a season ticket for a jambo. Anyway in trying to register him I need to 'create an account' - maybe the old age is making me blind but I have looked everywhere and can't find an option to create an account. Then decided to 'contact' hibs via the website, press the send button - nothing happens. Is it just me? Anyone able to tell me how I can buy season tickets, I'm tempted to just give up trying. I'm not that desperate to watch another half season of home draws.
Disclaimer - I am using a Mac which can be a bit temperamental at times, and I've had a few shandies.

Hiber-nation
21-11-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm I just getting too old or is it incredibly difficult to buy a half season ticket on line.

I am a hibs member, my son is not. Tried to buy a half season ticket for both of us. But first he needs to be a member - that in itself is a bit of a joke. I'm not exactly going to buy a season ticket for a jambo. Anyway in trying to register him I need to 'create an account' - maybe the old age is making me blind but I have looked everywhere and can't find an option to create an account. Then decided to 'contact' hibs via the website, press the send button - nothing happens. Is it just me? Anyone able to tell me how I can buy season tickets, I'm tempted to just give up trying. I'm not that desperate to watch another half season of home draws.
Disclaimer - I am using a Mac which can be a bit temperamental at times, and I've had a few shandies.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/login.aspx?returnUrl=%2fhibernianfc%2fdetails%2fev ent.aspx%3fitemref%3d2819

Hopefully the link will take you where you want to go - 'create account' is at the foot :wink:

Nomeancity
21-11-2014, 08:52 PM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/login.aspx?returnUrl=%2fhibernianfc%2fdetails%2fev ent.aspx%3fitemref%3d2819

Hopefully the link will take you where you want to go - 'create account' is at the foot :wink:

Cheers - hate to admit but I asked the wife to have a look and she found it straight away. had to use the old 'that page was down when I was using it' excuse. Still think its a bit of a joke you have to register kids - but I'm sure there is a reason.

Hiber-nation
21-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Cheers - hate to admit but I asked the wife to have a look and she found it straight away. had to use the old 'that page was down when I was using it' excuse. Still think its a bit of a joke you have to register kids - but I'm sure there is a reason.

I think it's so every supporter has a client reference for booking tickets.

Swedish hibee
21-11-2014, 09:16 PM
£15 for FF lower for kids :aok:

Hermit Crab
21-11-2014, 11:40 PM
£15 for FF lower for kids :aok:

How much for kids west upper?

Keith_M
22-11-2014, 01:31 PM
How much for kids west upper?

Trust me, you really don't wanna know.