PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Baby Pic

stokesmessiah
21-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of the fed up baby in the hearts clobber????

Thanks for any help.

Keith_M
21-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of the fed up baby in the hearts clobber????

Thanks for any help.

Here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=image+fed+up+%20baby+with+hearts+hat) you go

On second thoughts, maybe a whole load of photos of breastfeeding mothers isn't really your thing :wink:

stokesmessiah
21-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=image+fed+up+%20baby+with+hearts+hat) you go

On second thoughts, maybe a whole load of photos of breastfeeding mothers isn't really your thing :wink:

Tried google already to no avail !

Leithenhibby
21-11-2014, 11:04 AM
This one?

scott7_0(Prague)
21-11-2014, 11:08 AM

Keith_M
21-11-2014, 11:21 AM

Somebody printed that out and put it on the wall of the kitchen in an office I worked at in Thistle Street.

The staff were in the region of 90% Hibbies and about two Yams. Great place

stokesmessiah
21-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Perfect thanks guys.

HibbyRod
21-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Somebody printed that out and put it on the wall of the kitchen in an office I worked at in Thistle Street.

The staff were in the region of 90% Hibbies and about two Yams. Great place

Hi keekaboo.

I worked for a while in Thistle Street a good while back (by that I mean c. 1979/80 'ish) and there were a great number of good Hibbies with a sprinkling of the maroon muppets there too. We were in the print/publishing industry at that point. Plenty of the good guys there then!

Were you around at that point?

I subsequently moved on to Print Sales for the remainder of my successful sales, career mainly in the Financial Services sector. (Enjoying my retirement ! :greengrin)

Keith_M
22-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi keekaboo.

I worked for a while in Thistle Street a good while back (by that I mean c. 1979/80 'ish) and there were a great number of good Hibbies with a sprinkling of the maroon muppets there too. We were in the print/publishing industry at that point. Plenty of the good guys there then!

Were you around at that point?

I subsequently moved on to Print Sales for the remainder of my successful sales, career mainly in the Financial Services sector. (Enjoying my retirement ! :greengrin)

Nope, sorry, my stint there was only about five years ago now. I had a short-term contract at Standard Life.

Looking forward to my retirement but got a bit to go yet, unfortunately :wink: