PDA

View Full Version : Luna stevenson

Bleeds green
20-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Congratulations Lewis Stevenson on the arrival of his daughter 'Luna' what I wouldn't do to have that paco at hibs right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
20-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Congrats to Mr and Mrs S and welcome to Hibs Luna :thumbsup:

truehibernian
20-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Luna......Luna.........:duck:

What's wrong with traditional names these days like Jock for a boy and Shug for a girl :greengrin

Congratulations wee man.......just make sure the missus dresses her and not you given your notorious dress sense :aok::greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
20-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Congrats Lewis and his missus on the new addition to the Hibee family I hope ;)

The be road less travelled - like it ! leave the traditionalists Torquil and Dougall to their own devices ;)

Pretty Boy
20-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Great news for him.

Now get a new contract on the table so Lewis can get his family settled for the forseeable and Hibs get a consistently reliable performer tied down.

Hibernia&Alba
20-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Luna......Luna.........:duck:

What's wrong with traditional names these days like Jock for a boy and Shug for a girl :greengrin

Congratulations wee man.......just make sure the missus dresses her and not you given your notorious dress sense :aok::greengrin

Aye, some of the names kids have noo are crazy. The poor wee souls are stuck with them for life. There was nae Luna in my class at school.

But congratulations Lewis and good lady. Wonderful news.

Northernhibee
20-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Congratulations Lewie.

Jonnyboy
20-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Aye, some of the names kids have noo are crazy. The poor wee souls are stuck with them for life. There was nae Luna in my class at school.

But congratulations Lewis and good lady. Wonderful news.

Nor mine but there were a few loonies :greengrin

Smartie
20-11-2014, 08:55 PM
If "that header" had gone in I'd imagine there would be a fair few Luna's kicking about Leith by now.

Congratulations to Lewis.

Bostonhibby
20-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Congratulations Lewis and Julia

squak
20-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Maybe the guys in section 43 could sort something out banner wise, I remember the inter ultras having a big banner welcoming the birth of ibras son Maximilian. Least Lewis deserves after his service over the years!

matty_f
20-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Great news for him.

Now get a new contract on the table so Lewis can get his family settled for the forseeable and Hibs get a consistently reliable performer tied down.

Totally agree.

Congratulations Lewis!

Jay
20-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I think it's a beautiful name. Congratulations to them all

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-11-2014, 11:04 PM
I think it's a beautiful name. Congratulations to them all

Luna! that's quality! :greengrin

Cameron1875
20-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Maybe the guys in section 43 could sort something out banner wise, I remember the inter ultras having a big banner welcoming the birth of ibras son Maximilian. Least Lewis deserves after his service over the years!

Few Christmas chants are prepared for him so don't worry.

Some crackers :singing::xlol

jacomo
20-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Great news for him.

:agree:

#oneclubman

J-C
20-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Great news for him.

It's hard to believe our most consistant performer's contract runs out at the end of this season, needs sorted asap.

R11Loaded
21-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Congrats wee man!

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

R'Albin
21-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Great news for him.

I wonder if she was named after Paco? He easily could have been a hero of Lewis's growing up.

Shrekko
21-11-2014, 11:26 AM

I wonder if she was named after Paco? He easily could have been a hero of Lewis's growing up.

I'm pretty sure it'll be a mixture of the names Lewis and Julia! Paco was a decent enough player for a short spell but I'd be amazed if any Hibs baby was named after him.

Good news for Lewis and his Missus though!! Agree also that a bit of long term security for him would be very appropriate at this time- hopefully we'll see a deal in place soon.

greenpaper55
21-11-2014, 11:38 AM
If his daughter was up the stairs she could be Luna Landing!.

Stantons Angel
21-11-2014, 12:13 PM
"Ma Bairn's had another Bairn"

so pleased for you both Lewis .

Lets get him sorted out with a new contract that gives him the security he needs to bring up a young family.

Mr Stubbs get moving on this one Please!!!

sbell1875
21-11-2014, 12:28 PM
You just know the night of conception would have been filled with hard work, determination and relentless energy but ultimately offered little quality.

Only kidding!

A big congratulations to Lewis & his family.

Future17
21-11-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it'll be a mixture of the names Lewis and Julia!

Lewis confirmed this is how they picked the baby's name and religion when I saw him at the synagogue this morning. :agree: