PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts

Matty_Jack04
19-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Does anyone download any of these regularly? I'm looking for good ones to keep me going at the gym or for when travelling either music or chat but there's so much too troll through on the chart.
The only one I use is the weekly keeping the rave alive by kutski which is maybe not for everyone...

Any reccomendations?

Danderhall Hibs
22-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Frank Skinners is good. You can get an off the ball and or sportsound as well.

Rhod Gilbert's can be good as well.

Matty_Jack04
22-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Frank Skinners is good. You can get an off the ball and or sportsound as well.

Rhod Gilbert's can be good as well.

Ive been looking for a good football one il give them a bash, tried rhod Gilbert's a while back wasn't for me find him funny too, if you haven't tried 'serial' yet give that a go mate it's really good a kind of documentary/series true crime thing :aok:

hibsbollah
22-11-2014, 07:42 PM
BBC podcasts are generally excellent, you're bound to find something up your street. Guardian football with james Richardson is good.

Danderhall Hibs
22-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Ive been looking for a good football one il give them a bash, tried rhod Gilbert's a while back wasn't for me find him funny too, if you haven't tried 'serial' yet give that a go mate it's really good a kind of documentary/series true crime thing :aok:

If it's a football one you're looking for The times do one on a Monday - it's Gab Marcotti and mainly EPL chat.

Craig_HFC
24-11-2014, 12:09 PM

The Football Ramble