PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ALLOA CUP TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
19-11-2014, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4930)

Baldy
19-11-2014, 09:17 AM
wow that was some warning:confused:

silverhibee
19-11-2014, 12:20 PM
wow that was some warning:confused:

What warning. :confused:

Albanian Hibs
19-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Tickets on sale today. Only 1 per ST holder?

Keith_M
19-11-2014, 12:31 PM

I wondered that as well (I expected a 'behave yourselves' message) but I think he means it being announced only five minutes before they go on sale.

green&left
19-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Tickets on sale today. Only 1 per ST holder?

I'd imagine so.

There will be no problem getting one in general sale though. Last game never sold out and it went to general sale then PATG. Quite a decent allocation if I remember right of over 2000.

green&left
19-11-2014, 12:32 PM

Exactly!!!

(They announced a 9.54am tickets were on sale 6 mins later :wink: )

PatHead
19-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Exactly!!!

(They announced a 9.54am tickets were on sale 6 mins later :wink: )

As I understand it Hibs were waiting on the tickets from Alloa. Would you rather they said they had now received them today, tickets go on sale when us uberfans are away to Dumbarton, on Saturday? Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

More worried about this move to one per season ticket holder though.

Wanted to take my grannies next door neighbour's friend to secure an extra cup final ticket.

Pretty Boy
19-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Is it 1 per ST holder?

Mate of mine said he got 2 using his online account and didn't have to allocate any to other client refs.

Not a wind up btw.

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Is it 1 per ST holder?

Mate of mine said he got 2 using his online account and didn't have to allocate any to other client refs.

Not a wind up btw.

Hibs may hold them back and contact him regarding that. Unsure as to why that's happened.

JimBHibees
19-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Is it 1 per ST holder?

Not a wind up btw.

Where does it say it is only 1 per ST?

NatureBoy
19-11-2014, 01:44 PM
I bought three tickets this morning and only used my own client ref (they never asked for the others).

Albanian Hibs
19-11-2014, 01:45 PM
I am in process of ordering 3 tickets but only 2 of us have season tickets. The 3rd ticket is assigned to my client ref.

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Seems like an error with the ticket system. Not really fair though.

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 02:28 PM

It doesn't. It seems it's as many as you want.

Pete
19-11-2014, 02:40 PM
I'd imagine so.

There will be no problem getting one in general sale though. Last game never sold out and it went to general sale then PATG. Quite a decent allocation if I remember right of over 2000.
This is the cup though and we always take a massive away crowd.

Very limited public sale if any.

Pretty Boy
19-11-2014, 02:54 PM

It doesn't but read a few posts on here that it is.

ano hibby
19-11-2014, 03:17 PM
I bought three tickets this morning and only used my own client ref (they never asked for the others).

same here, 3 tickets 1 client ref used

Cameron1875
19-11-2014, 03:52 PM
These championship clubs are really taking us for a ride in terms of pricing. £18 to stand on terracing in basically December?!

No Student concessions as well.

Bit of a joke :rolleyes:

craigmounthibby
19-11-2014, 04:34 PM
These championship clubs are really taking us for a ride in terms of pricing. £18 to stand on terracing in basically December?!

No Student concessions as well.

Bit of a joke :rolleyes:
"Stand" tickets are still available. I'd rather be under tarpaulin in a bucket seat, than relive the Cowdenbeath experience again.

Billy Whizz
19-11-2014, 04:59 PM
"Stand" tickets are still available. I'd rather be under tarpaulin in a bucket seat, than relive the Cowdenbeath experience again.

That's unless you sit near the front. At the last game the ball landed on the roof, and everyone near the front got soaked when it hit all the lying water on the roof!

Pretty Boy
19-11-2014, 05:09 PM
That's unless you sit near the front. At the last game the ball landed on the roof, and everyone near the front got soaked when it hit all the lying water on the roof!

I ended up moving from the 'stand' to the terracing last time. It took about 3 seconds to realise the seat spacing wasn't designed for anyone over 5'3".

Billy Whizz
19-11-2014, 05:11 PM
I ended up moving from the 'stand' to the terracing last time. It took about 3 seconds to realise the seat spacing wasn't designed for anyone over 5'3".

"Stand" being the key word

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-11-2014, 05:51 PM
I'd imagine so.

We take a far bigger travelling support to Scottish cup games than run of the mill league games. It will definitely sell out

Jonnyboy
19-11-2014, 07:09 PM
The fishy site, under 'tickets' announced the Alloa tickets would be on sale. I read that on Tuesday evening so am unsure where the 6 minutes comes from. Anyway, I was first in the queue this morning, got two stand tickets (yes, we're both season ticket holders) one of which is seat number 70 - priceless :greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:20 PM
This goes out to all that were there the last time for the league match. Did we get both terraces behind each goal and the seated section? Or just one terrace and the seated section? :confused:

oconnors_strip
19-11-2014, 07:30 PM
This goes out to all that were there the last time for the league match. Did we get both terraces behind each goal and the seated section? Or just one terrace and the seated section? :confused:

Just behind one goal and the stand opposite main stand

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Just behind one goal and the stand opposite main stand

Cheers. :aok:

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:39 PM

Are you allowed to do that? Move from the stand to the terracing or is it segregated?

Pretty Boy
19-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Are you allowed to do that? Move from the stand to the terracing or is it segregated?

There was nothing stopping people doing it last time, a few folk done it. Everyone went in one set of turnstiles and turned left for terracing, right for the stand. No fence or anything seperating it.

I'm sure if the terracing started to get a bit crowded then folk would use common sense or the Police would step in.

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:46 PM
There was nothing stopping people doing it last time, a few folk done it. Everyone went in one set of turnstiles and turned left for terracing, right for the stand. No fence or anything seperating it.

I'm sure if the terracing started to get a bit crowded then folk would use common sense or the Police would step in.

Ok. Was it the terrace with the roof or the open air one?

Pretty Boy
19-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Ok. Was it the terrace with the roof or the open air one?

Open air. Right next to the railway line.

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Open air. Right next to the railway line.

Cheers, thats where I'll be. :aok:

linlithgowhibbie
20-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Cheers, thats where I'll be. :aok:

On the Railway line???? Better in the ground Hermit!:gwa:

Iggy Pope
20-11-2014, 04:47 PM
The fishy site, under 'tickets' announced the Alloa tickets would be on sale. I read that on Tuesday evening so am unsure where the 6 minutes comes from. Anyway, I was first in the queue this morning, got two stand tickets (yes, we're both season ticket holders) one of which is seat number 70 - priceless :greengrin

Can everybody get a ticket with their age on it?

Hermit Crab
20-11-2014, 04:59 PM
On the Railway line???? Better in the ground Hermit!:gwa:

Haha, very good. Might be on the railway after it mind you. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
23-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Anyone know if these tickets are sold out?.....

I see they go on GS tomorrow.. :aok:

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Anyone know if these tickets are sold out?.....

I see they go on GS tomorrow.. :aok:

The seated stand (519 tickets) is sold out and the online sales show that there's been 273 terracing tickets sold. Unsure what that terrace actually holds, think we got over 1000 tickets though.

Billy Whizz
23-11-2014, 12:13 PM
The seated stand (519 tickets) is sold out and the online sales show that there's been 273 terracing tickets sold. Unsure what that terrace actually holds, think we got over 1000 tickets though.

Think we got 2,000 or so for the league game

Hermit Crab
23-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Think we got 2,000 or so for the league game

About 1200 left then. Plenty for General sale then.

Leithenhibby
23-11-2014, 12:16 PM

Cheers. My Faither in law has just got them :wink:

Hibs For The Cup.....................

AlbertK86
23-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Buzzin tickets bought

GGTTH

Pete
24-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Up to 330ish with the terracing tickets. Should sell out and be a great atmosphere! ::thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 06:33 AM
Up to 330ish with the terracing tickets. Should sell out and be a great atmosphere! ::thumbsup:

How many terracing tickets did we get?

green&left
24-11-2014, 08:25 AM
How many terracing tickets did we get?

Around 1400 if would seem (2000 in total minus the 519 seating tickets).

Tully
24-11-2014, 08:53 AM

They do this alot the hearts and falkirk ticket information was up yesterday aswell

Fergos
24-11-2014, 09:09 AM
There are still tickets for the stand available if your going with an old dodger / mature person who likes to sit doon!

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
24-11-2014, 10:13 AM
There are still tickets for the stand available if your going with an old dodger / mature person who likes to sit doon!

GGTTH

Not online there isn't. Only terracing available.

Fergos
24-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Not online there isn't. Only terracing available.

On the ol dog n bone there is / was - well there was at 10 this morning.

GGTTH

jon paul jones
24-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Mmmmm a nice Scottish Cup 4th round ticket bought for this Saturday.

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

tam4hibs
24-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Anyone know of any good pubs in Alloa?
Heading through by train, as I'm sure many hibbies are, but haven't seen if there is a pub to congregate in - either in Alloa or Stirling during the change? :confused:

Nothing too young and mental - there will be ladies present with me! Haha.

HibbyAndy
25-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Anyone ken how far the stadium is from the train station?

JimBHibees
25-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Anyone ken how far the stadium is from the train station?

5-10 mins according to this. If it is near the Asda it is very short distance as parked there for the League match earlier in the season.

"By Train
Alloa now have a new train station which is in walking distance of the ground. It is served by trains from Stirling and Glasgow. Ian Chapple adds; 'Come out of the station, walk past the Asda and turn left. The ground is about a 5-10 minute walk away'.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/alloa_athletic.htm

zlatan
25-11-2014, 10:09 AM
If I took a 9 year old and we opted for the terracing would he see any of the game? If not then he probably might want to come with me*

*lighthearted quip, genuine question.

HibbyAndy
25-11-2014, 10:10 AM
5-10 mins according to this. If it is near the Asda it is very short distance as parked there for the League match earlier in the season.

"By Train
Alloa now have a new train station which is in walking distance of the ground. It is served by trains from Stirling and Glasgow. Ian Chapple adds; 'Come out of the station, walk past the Asda and turn left. The ground is about a 5-10 minute walk away'.

Cheers Jim :aok:

Bit grim how their is no a direct Train from the Waverley to Aloa though, Just need to get off at Stirling and jump on anar train.

HibbyAndy
25-11-2014, 10:10 AM
If I took a 9 year old and we opted for the terracing would he see any of the game? If not then he probably might want to come with me*

Am taking my 11 year old and i've got the same issue..When i purchased the tickets i never knew Alloa had a terracing.

Hing is tae, My tickets are 180, 181,182..How can you be allocated numbers on a standing terrace :Ummm:

:greengrin

southsider
25-11-2014, 10:28 AM
trains are 3 minutes past the hour with one change. Adult fare £9.60 return

Albanian Hibs
25-11-2014, 11:16 AM

"By Train

Good stuff. We are on the 12.03 train. Now, is there any boozers between the station and the ground?!

JimBHibees
25-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Good stuff. We are on the 12.03 train. Now, is there any boozers between the station and the ground?!

Click on the link in the original post it mentions a few pubs however seem to be the other side of the ground, no idea how far that is.

FranckSuzy
25-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Two more tickets bought today. GGTTH.

southsider
25-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Thee are plenty bars if you walk out the station then up the hill into town but you are going away from the ground

Hermit Crab
25-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Cheers Jim :aok:

Bit grim how their is no a direct Train from the Waverley to Aloa though, Just need to get off at Stirling and jump on anar train.

Pedant alert. There is one a day in each direction but not at times that suit the supporters.

Keith_M
25-11-2014, 02:19 PM
The Station Bar and Primrose Bar are both quite close to the Station. Across the Dual Carraigeway, in Primrose St.

At the other end of that street is The Locker Room. I used to go in there when I lived locally (although I think it had a different name) and it's where the Alloa HSC Bus used to leave from.

oconnors_strip
25-11-2014, 02:30 PM

Yes your 9 year old would see. Lots of space and cam stand at corner at front, lots of youngsters stood on terracing at last game

Spike Mandela
25-11-2014, 03:10 PM
The Station Bar and Primrose Bar are both quite close to the Station. Across the Dual Carraigeway, in Primrose St.

At the other end of that street is The Locker Room. I used to go in there when I lived locally (although I think it had a different name) and it's where the Alloa HSC Bus used to leave from.

Locker room is shut now but one thing Alloa doesn't lack for is pubs. Just get off at the station and walk in to the town straight across dual carriageway, Station bar, Primrose bar, Star Inn, Thistle bar, Crams, Bobbing Johns(Wotherspoons), the Old brewery. All within minutes of each other and not really adding much distance walk to the ground. An easy 5-10 min walk. Pepe's bar is at top of ring road, turn right out of train station, near Police Station and that is where the Celtic bus usually picks up.

Not sure of all the bar's policy on football colours. Old Brewery and the Wotherspoons are the trendier bars and might not let you in with colours but all the others no problem.

A lot of these bars will be hoaching with bar stool huns but that's Alloa for you.

Albanian Hibs
25-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Locker room is shut now but one thing Alloa doesn't lack for is pubs. Just get off at the station and walk in to the town straight across dual carriageway, Station bar, Primrose bar, Star Inn, Thistle bar, Crams, Bobbing Johns(Wotherspoons), the Old brewery. All within minutes of each other and not really adding much distance walk to the ground. An easy 5-10 min walk. Pepe's bar is at top of ring road, turn right out of train station, near Police Station and that is where the Celtic bus usually picks up.

Not sure of all the bar's policy on football colours. Old Brewery and the Wotherspoons are the trendier bars and might not let you in with colours but all the others no problem.

A lot of these bars will be hoaching with bar stool huns but that's Alloa for you.

Cheers for that 👍

Keith_M
25-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Locker room is shut now

:boo hoo:

... one thing Alloa doesn't lack for is pubs. Just get off at the station and walk in to the town straight across dual carriageway, Station bar, Primrose bar, Star Inn, Thistle bar, Crams, Bobbing Johns(Wotherspoons), the Old brewery. All within minutes of each other and not really adding much distance walk to the ground. An easy 5-10 min walk. Pepe's bar is at top of ring road, turn right out of train station, near Police Station and that is where the Celtic bus usually picks up.

Cheers for the update, Spike.

Does the Alloa Bus still run and, if so, where do you all meet up nowadays?

Spike Mandela
25-11-2014, 04:37 PM
:boo hoo:

Cheers for the update, Spike.

Does the Alloa Bus still run and, if so, where do you all meet up nowadays?

Still runs but it picks us up outside the Aldi's for easier exit from town. Town centre traffic ican be murder at weekends and cut down on our drinking time at ER.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Theres a handful of pubs up and down Drysdale Street / Primrose Street (nae mair than a 5min walk from the station).

Keith_M
26-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Still runs but it picks us up outside the Aldi's for easier exit from town. Town centre traffic ican be murder at weekends and cut down on our drinking time at ER.

Glad to hear it!

:aok:

VivaHiberña
26-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Will folk be able to pay at the gate? My dad's talking about meeting me there and apparently travelling to Alloa isn't too much effort but going to ER to buy a ticket is. :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
26-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Will folk be able to pay at the gate? My dad's talking about meeting me there and apparently travelling to Alloa isn't too much effort but going to ER to buy a ticket is. :rolleyes:

At the league game there was a gate to pay on the day, was a very long queue though!

Hermit Crab
26-11-2014, 06:22 PM

We've sold nearly 1000 terracing tickets, still two days to go. Not sure if there will be a pay in gate at this one. Also the small seated stand is sold out.

Jonnyboy
26-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Can everybody get a ticket with their age on it?

You after 5 like? :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
26-11-2014, 06:54 PM
We've sold nearly 1000 terracing tickets, still two days to go. Not sure if there will be a pay in gate at this one. Also the small seated stand is sold out.

Should be a sell out......

Hermit Crab
26-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Should be a sell out......

:agree: Without question this should have sold out by now.

zlatan
26-11-2014, 08:37 PM
:agree: Without question this should have sold out by now.

I don't get paid until Friday and stay in Glasgow so pay at the gate will be fine. Any fan buying tickets now is just selfish.

FranckSuzy
26-11-2014, 08:44 PM
I don't get paid until Friday and stay in Glasgow so pay at the gate will be fine. Any fan buying tickets now is just selfish.

:faf:

Hermit Crab
26-11-2014, 08:52 PM

You might be jumping the wall to get in. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
27-11-2014, 08:17 AM
I dont think there will be a patg option?

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 10:16 AM
I dont think there will be a patg option?

Are we looking like we've sold out?

Hermit Crab
27-11-2014, 10:31 AM

Stand sold out. Terracing tix nearly 1000 sold.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Stand sold out. Terracing tix nearly 1000 sold.

So another 500 or so to go?

Albanian Hibs
27-11-2014, 11:06 AM

Do scottish cup games have patg?

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Do scottish cup games have patg?

Might have tickets at the gate though😄

PatHead
27-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Hibs waiting on Police advice as to whether there will be a pay at the gate. Should know later today or first thing in the morning.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Hibs waiting on Police advice as to whether there will be a pay at the gate. Should know later today or first thing in the morning.

If there are only a few hundred left I'd doubt there would be a pay gait as there might be a lock out.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2014, 01:58 PM
So another 500 or so to go?

934 sold online but I don't know if that includes shop sales though.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 01:59 PM
934 sold online but I don't know if that includes shop sales though.

How do you know 934 were sold online?
Where can you see this?

Hibby_Paul
27-11-2014, 02:29 PM
How do you know 934 were sold online?
Where can you see this?

When I ordered 3 tickets online the other day it assigned numbers 765-767 so assume that keeps counting up with each order?

Iggy Pope
27-11-2014, 03:00 PM
You after 5 like? :greengrin

Quality J, quality :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 03:04 PM
When I ordered 3 tickets online the other day it assigned numbers 765-767 so assume that keeps counting up with each order?

Ok thanks
Are you and Hermit the ticket police😄

Hermit Crab
27-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Ok thanks
Are you and Hermit the ticket police

I know a lot about tickets. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I know a lot about tickets. :greengrin

You're doing a great job, keep it up
Maybe you should be one of the fans representatives on the board, with responsibility for ticket sales

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Maybe you should be one of the fans representatives on the board, with responsibility for ticket sales

It would be like a busmans (or should that be trainmans) holiday for HC! :-)

Hermit Crab
27-11-2014, 05:48 PM

haha, nice one Billy, I'm afraid I get enough grief at work being a local rep I don't need anymore. :greengrin

It would be like a busmans (or should that be trainmans) holiday for HC! :-)

Correct Hutch, I can do without seeing tickets everyday. :greengrin

H18Y GW
27-11-2014, 07:21 PM
i picked up no 924 for me

Jonnyboy
27-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Quality J, quality :greengrin

:greengrin

Hermit Crab
28-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Will there be a pay gate ?

PatHead