PDA

View Full Version : The U-20s and CRY Charity Shirts

Iggy Pope
18-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but David Paul's parents were at Ainslie Park today as part of the initiative which sees the U-20s sporting the Cardiac Risk in the Young name on their shirts.

I know David's dad to speak to in the passing and it was pretty humbling speaking to him this afternoon. I used to see him a lot at games at East Mains but understandably it's difficult for him now.

Good on the club for doing something to support the charity and I hope the link continues through the club, the fans and this sadly missed young Hibernian.

Nice shot of the squad in their shirts, here...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4929

oconnors_strip
18-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but David Paul's parents were at Ainslie Park today as part of the initiative which sees the U-20s sporting the Cardiac Risk in the Young name on their shirts.

I know David's dad to speak to in the passing and it was pretty humbling speaking to him this afternoon. I used to see him a lot at games at East Mains but understandably it's difficult for him now.

Good on the club for doing something to support the charity and I hope the link continues through the club, the fans and this sadly missed young Hibernian.

Nice shot of the squad in their shirts, here...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4929

It was nice to see David's dad with the boys today as I know how hard it would have been doing that. It's coming up to David's anniversay next month and we will all be thinking about the family and the hibs players

#A4

FranckSuzy
18-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Great gesture and well done to the lads for doing David proud :aok:

Iggy Pope
19-11-2014, 04:21 PM
It was nice to see David's dad with the boys today as I know how hard it would have been doing that. It's coming up to David's anniversay next month and we will all be thinking about the family and the hibs players

#A4

Absolutely. And thanks for keeping me right on 4 and 5 on the team sheet btw :wink:

oconnors_strip
19-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Absolutely. And thanks for keeping me right on 4 and 5 on the team sheet btw :wink:

You're welcome :wink: