PDA

View Full Version : Robertson Broken Hand

007 Mickey Weir
17-11-2014, 11:28 AM
We have no luck just now!

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/key-hibs-midfielder-has-broken-hand-1-3607167

J-C
17-11-2014, 12:07 PM
He'll be fine for the next match, will have a special cast on it to bd able to play.

oneone73
17-11-2014, 12:11 PM
He'll be fine for the next match, will have a special cast on it to bd able to play.

If he did it against Cowdenbeath, why wasn't the cast available for last Saturday?

J-C
17-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Hopes to be ok for Dumbarton, I'd assume it was still swollen amd painful for saturdays game.

TheFamous1875
17-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Hopes to be ok for Dumbarton, I'd assume it was still swollen amd painful for saturdays game.

If he's not okay, or he's put for a while we have to get Stevenson into the middle of the park. Craig can't play the role and is much better played further up the pitch.

Pretty Boy
17-11-2014, 12:29 PM
We missed him on Saturday.

I've been a big critic of his in the past but he's really stepped up his game in the last few weeks.

If he plays on Saturday hopefully we can change back to our preferred formation and forget all about the weekend just past.

ancient hibee
17-11-2014, 09:12 PM
I thought he was becoming the player we were expecting.

JimBHibees
18-11-2014, 06:56 AM
If he's not okay, or he's put for a while we have to get Stevenson into the middle of the park. Craig can't play the role and is much better played further up the pitch.

Keep hearing this don't buy it, bottom line is his heart ain't in it. Madness IMO for him to be wearing the armband again.

Cameron1875
18-11-2014, 07:01 AM

Personally, I've not seen Liam Craig have a good game at Easter Road in a league match since he joined the club.

He might have scored the odd goal but they've marred crap performances.

JimBHibees
18-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Personally, I've not seen Liam Craig have a good game at Easter Road in a league match since he joined the club.

He might have scored the odd goal but they've marred crap performances.

Similar he won a tackle and I said to my son that's the first tackle he has won in a year.

CRAZYHIBBY
18-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Its not like he needs a hand for football.....in my day we would have wrapped it up in duct tape

Billychaotic182
18-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Sure something similar happened to Stephan Glass and he played on with a cast. Sure Hogg did the same

Pretty Boy
18-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Sure something similar happened to Stephan Glass and he played on with a cast. Sure Hogg did the same

If I remember right I'm sure Hogg actually severed the artery in his wrist, sure it kept him out for a few weeks after signing. Was pretty serious.

WeeRussell
18-11-2014, 11:53 AM
If I remember right I'm sure Hogg actually severed the artery in his wrist, sure it kept him out for a few weeks after signing. Was pretty serious.

(off the top of my head)..Due to putting it through a car window, while chasing off burglars of his sister's car.. or something like that :confused:

Jonnyboy
18-11-2014, 09:48 PM
News here on the injuries etc

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Onceinawhile
18-11-2014, 10:14 PM
(off the top of my head)..Due to putting it through a car window, while chasing off burglars of his sister's car.. or something like that :confused:

Yup, think it was before he joined us though.

stephen glass did his wrist as well, I'm trying to find a video of his volley vs aberdeen, but can't find it. Anyone got a video?

Not as good as mikey Stewart's but still

Hermit Crab
19-11-2014, 07:47 AM
He might play on Saturday. I hope he does as we missed him last weekend.