PDA

View Full Version : Unusual hibs stuff

crieffhibee
15-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Like it or not Christmas is on it's way, want to get something for my dad hibs related but abit unusual. Any ideas would e much appreciated? And what's the most unusual thing you own? Iv got architects drawing of Easter road, just need to find a decent frame for it

bobbyhibs1983
15-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Like it or not Christmas is on it's way, want to get something for my dad hibs related but abit unusual. Any ideas would e much appreciated? And what's the most unusual thing you own? Iv got architects drawing of Easter road, just need to find a decent frame for it

its a bit hard to think of hibs related but unusual (imo of course) as i feel whatever hibs stuff there is im sure would be open to everyone.

What about these hibs shares?
there was a thread on here about having a tour of east mains, would he might wanna do that if there are other opputunities?
a tour of east road im sure could be arranged?
i know a few of these ideas may not be that *unusual* but im trying

a bit of wayward prehaps but what about getitng an artist to draw a picture of you and your dad standing in the centre circle of east road?

best of luck:thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
16-11-2014, 04:07 PM
A Hibs win at home by more than 3 clear goals would be an unusual but welcome present!

wills
16-11-2014, 04:41 PM
A picture of a hibs player holding the Scottish cup

Jack
16-11-2014, 05:44 PM
its a bit hard to think of hibs related but unusual (imo of course) as i feel whatever hibs stuff there is im sure would be open to everyone.

What about these hibs shares?
there was a thread on here about having a tour of east mains, would he might wanna do that if there are other opputunities?
a tour of east road im sure could be arranged?
i know a few of these ideas may not be that *unusual* but im trying

a bit of wayward prehaps but what about getitng an artist to draw a picture of you and your dad standing in the centre circle of east road?

best of luck:thumbsup:

While I wouldn't want to put anyone off buying shares I doubt they'd be through in time for Christmas.

The Hibs 12th Man package looks great, I hope so as I'm it for the next home game :-), maybe a bit pricey at £250 for most Christmas stockings!

sleeping giant
16-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Not unusual but i received one of those large books with all the news paper stories about Hibs over the years.

It was superb "on the bog" reading :greengrin

H18Y GW
16-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Ive the plate Lothian regional council presented to Hibs in 1992 at the City Chambers:cb

Rob Jones boots from the 2007 final.:aok:

Ringothedog
16-11-2014, 07:43 PM

I have an unopened bottle of hibs wine from the 1980's. House of the famous five(but in French)

aussie_hibee
16-11-2014, 08:43 PM
While I wouldn't want to put anyone off buying shares I doubt they'd be through in time for Christmas.

The Hibs 12th Man package looks great, I hope so as I'm it for the next home game :-), maybe a bit pricey at £250 for most Christmas stockings!

Absolutely brilliant day out. I done it when I was back last month and thoroughly enjoyed it.

fatbloke
16-11-2014, 10:45 PM
I have an unopened bottle of hibs wine from the 1980's. House of the famous five(but in French)

Bottle of red wine bottled for his reading Hibernian Skol Cup Winners 1991.

HoboHarry
17-11-2014, 01:52 AM
What I would like is a set of Hibs related covers for my irons. A driver cover would be ok too and I have looked but with no joy.......

givescotlandfreedom
17-11-2014, 04:09 AM
What about getting him a message in the tunnel?

Keith_M
17-11-2014, 10:08 AM
What I would like is a set of Hibs related covers for my irons. ....

Will you be getting the Ironing Board Cover as well?

Jay
17-11-2014, 10:08 AM
My dad passed away a couple of years ago and my son who was 15 at the time scattered his ashes on the pitch at ER.
For Xmas this year I've got him a leather bracelet with a silver panel on it engraved with the date he scattered his grandads ashes and the phrase Forever Green Together.

Peevemor
17-11-2014, 10:11 AM

:tee hee:

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-11-2014, 10:21 AM

I've still got one of those, think its from after The SKOL Cup win though. Dougie Crombe charged me a fiver for it on a photo session at ER with the SKOL & League Cup trophies.

SaulGoodman
17-11-2014, 11:18 AM
My dad passed away a couple of years ago and my son who was 15 at the time scattered his ashes on the pitch at ER.
For Xmas this year I've got him a leather bracelet with a silver panel on it engraved with the date he scattered his grandads ashes and the phrase Forever Green Together.

That's a lovely thing to do :agree:

LeithBoozy
17-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Get your dad a Hearts tattoo on his bum cheek, with the words famous my arse. :greengrin

Jay
17-11-2014, 01:40 PM
That's a lovely thing to do :agree:

Thank you, I think he will like it. They were very close.

HoboHarry
18-11-2014, 01:50 AM
Hey now. Nae ferkin men ironing in the Hobo hoose.... Telt my American wife Mrs Hobo years ago that's what she gets for marrying a Scotsman.....

:greengrin