PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Today's other games.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Horrible disgusting club Plymouth 1 up against Portsmouth.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:28 AM
No morals Plymouth 2 up.

KdyHby
15-11-2014, 11:30 AM
What's the issue with Plymouth?

15-11-2014, 11:32 AM
What have Plymouth done lol?

SJNB Hibby
15-11-2014, 11:37 AM
No morals Plymouth 2 up.
:confused:

FranckSuzy
15-11-2014, 11:39 AM
No morals Plymouth 2 up.

Did they run out of :smokin or something when you were there? :tee hee:

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:39 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2696973/Plymouth-Argyle-attack-appointing-killer-drink-driver-goalkeeper-clubs-new-captain.html

15-11-2014, 11:43 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2696973/Plymouth-Argyle-attack-appointing-killer-drink-driver-goalkeeper-clubs-new-captain.html

Oh i see, thanks for clearing that up. Absolutely disgraceful! I would be handing in my season ticket immediatly if it was hibs. Imagine if you were the parents of the wee laddies he killed! Shameful.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Oh i see, thanks for clearing that up. Absolutely disgraceful! I would be handing in my season ticket immediatly if it was hibs. Imagine if you were the parents of the wee laddies he killed! Shameful.

Former teammate Guy Branston said: 'I think Luke McCormick will be a fantastic club captain, and shouldn’t be disregarded just because of a mistake he made in his past.

A mistake Mr Branston, bet he wouldn't be saying that if it was his kids that were killed by his fantastic captain. :rolleyes:

Disgusting club.

SJNB Hibby
15-11-2014, 11:49 AM

Wow! that puts a different light on it. You can make the argument he's done his time, but CAPTAIN?? thats just sick

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:50 AM
3-0 to a club with no shame.

Allant1981
15-11-2014, 11:59 AM
So do you have any problems with him playing for the club? The manager obviously feels he is a positive influence over the other players and for all we know may be a better person from his time in jail, and before anyone says anything i do not condone drink driving or what he done

15-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Former teammate Guy Branston said: 'I think Luke McCormick will be a fantastic club captain, and shouldn’t be disregarded just because of a mistake he made in his past.

A mistake Mr Branston, bet he wouldn't be saying that if it was his kids that were killed by his fantastic captain. :rolleyes:

Disgusting club.

Mistake?! His utter stupidity and thinking he's above the law resulted in two young boys having their lives cruelly taken away from them. If they were my wee boys I'd feel physically sick and seeing this man get to continue to play professional football for a living (a job many would love to have) as well as having the privilege of being captain. No morals whatsoever.

Jim44
15-11-2014, 12:41 PM
I think this falls into the Ched Evans category of should he or shouldn't he be allowed to re-assume such a high profile and in the public eye position. There was a fairly robust discussion of the Evans issue on Question Time on Thursday, with the vast majority of views being against his return to the game. There was a strong feeling that in many jobs, like MP's, police, teachers and doctors, a return after serious offending would be disallowed. It was suggested that the likes of football should be included. It's a difficult legal and moral issue.

stoneyburn hibs
15-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Like Evans this guy shouldn't be anywhere near a pro club. Wtf are Plymouth thinking of? mental.

weecounty hibby
15-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I would lose my job for this or any other offence that saw me sent to prison. Football is corrupt, financially and morally. Totally disgusting

Jones28
15-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Anybody watching the England game one Itv hear Jordan Henderson screeching?!

Pete
15-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Hearts are crap but Falkirk look scared of them. They haven't half regressed.

Pretty Boy
15-11-2014, 05:12 PM
England 0 Slovenia 1

hibsbollah
15-11-2014, 05:16 PM
England 0 Slovenia 1

1-1 now. McGlashan seethes...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-11-2014, 05:16 PM
1-1 Eng

2-0 JT's

Golden Bear
15-11-2014, 05:17 PM

Aye but you can bet on them sneaking a 0-1 victory. Therein lies the difference.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 05:18 PM
2-0 to the thieves.

blackpoolhibs
15-11-2014, 05:19 PM

There's a lot of crap teams in this league, only one of them keeps winning.

GlasgowHibee
They beat Rangers next week they'll be 9 points ahead, can't see them dropping that many points either.

Pete
There's a lot of crap teams in this league, only one of them keeps winning.

True.

sh00byd00
15-11-2014, 05:23 PM
They beat Rangers next week they'll be 9 points ahead, can't see them dropping that many points either.

From what I've seen thus far, I'd rather have rangers in any playoff than Hearts. Even though they've been dodgy for the last couple or so games, they've still picked points up. Rangers on the other hand seem to blow hot and cold and tend to be more cold than hot.

green day
15-11-2014, 05:27 PM
From what I've seen thus far, I'd rather have rangers in any playoff than Hearts. Even though they've been dodgy for the last couple or so games, they've still picked points up. Rangers on the other hand seem to blow hot and cold and tend to be more cold than hot.

Most sensible post of the day

Pretty Boy
15-11-2014, 05:27 PM
3-1 England.

15-11-2014, 05:28 PM
I would lose my job for this or any other offence that saw me sent to prison. Football is corrupt, financially and morally. Totally disgusting

I agree and it's because of that that makes these football players think they can strut around and do whatever the hell they like because they wouln't face the consequences that normal people would face. Yes he has served his jail sentence but to be able to walk right back into a dream professional football job and be handed the privilege of captaincy is a disgrace.

Pete
15-11-2014, 05:29 PM

I'd rather beat hearts in a play off than rangers though. And yes, I would fancy us to beat them even after today's world-ending result. :greengrin

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 05:37 PM
So do you have any problems with him playing for the club? The manager obviously feels he is a positive influence over the other players and for all we know may be a better person from his time in jail, and before anyone says anything i do not condone drink driving or what he done

He killed two kids, you really think he deserves to be back playing football because he couldn't be bothered staying in a hotel for the night, instead he decided to drive back home steaming drunk and in the process killed two young children.

I couldn't give a toss what the manager thinks, or the players, some if not most will have young children, how the f*** can he have any positive influence over any players, i would have put in for a transfer request.

plhibs
15-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Don't think there is any way to stop The Rangers being promoted, the GFA will make sure of that by any means possible.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Bairns get a goal back, 20 minutes to go.

Pretty Boy
15-11-2014, 06:15 PM
How was that not a free kick for Falkirk?

Guy absolutely emptied Sibbald who is still down injured, ref doesn't want to know.

Allant1981
15-11-2014, 06:20 PM
He killed two kids, you really think he deserves to be back playing football because he couldn't be bothered staying in a hotel for the night, instead he decided to drive back home steaming drunk and in the process killed two young children.

I couldn't give a toss what the manager thinks, or the players, some if not most will have young children, how the f*** can he have any positive influence over any players, i would have put in for a transfer request.

I have already said i dont condone drink driving, especially when it results in incidents like this but he has been to jail and served the time given to him, do we just not bother giving jobs to people who have been to jail? Again im not in anyway saying what he done was acceptable cause it clearly wasnt and resulted in 2 kids dying but what job would be acceptable and would he not be allowed to be a team leader in that job either?

Pretty Boy
15-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Absolute sitter missed by Falkirk.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Sitter FFS

Stax
15-11-2014, 06:23 PM
What a chance! Falkirk should have equalised...

GlasgowHibee
15-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Should be 2-2, the yams are ****.

15-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I have already said i dont condone drink driving, especially when it results in incidents like this but he has been to jail and served the time given to him, do we just not bother giving jobs to people who have been to jail? Again im not in anyway saying what he done was acceptable cause it clearly wasnt and resulted in 2 kids dying but what job would be acceptable and would he not be allowed to be a team leader in that job either?

Playing football for a living is a luxury, it's a job many many people absolutely dream of! It's not a normal job really. So for him to do what he did, a very serious offence, that ended in two young boys loosing their lives, to be handed back that priviledge of being a proffesional footballer is not right.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 06:26 PM
boooooooooo

emerald green
15-11-2014, 06:27 PM
I wish Hibs had a small fraction of the luck the Yaks carry.

Hibernia&Alba
15-11-2014, 06:28 PM

How does he live with that on a day to day basis? In all seriousness, If I killed two kids whilst drink driving, I think I'd end up committing suicide.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 06:32 PM

He shouldn't have been able to get a job back in football again, imo

He is the Captain of this disgusting club who hired him, folk should look up to there captain, how can any player do that when they no he was a ******** who got in to his luxury car after an ight out and decided to drive home, resulting in the death of two innocent kids.

He can work again, yes, but not in football, wonder if he would have got a driving job so easily.

emerald green
15-11-2014, 06:44 PM

It's not an "incident" killing two kids while drunk driving.

I would call it something much much worse than an "incident".

Allant1981
15-11-2014, 06:55 PM
It's not an "incident" killing two kids while drunk driving.

I would call it something much much worse than an "incident".

If its not an incident then what is it? Of course it was an incident and one that had a tragic outcome

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-11-2014, 06:55 PM

He is the Captain of this disgusting club who hired him, folk should look up to there captain, how can any player do that when they no he was a ******** who got in to his luxury car after an ight out and decided to drive home, resulting in the death of two innocent kids.

He can work again, yes, but not in football, wonder if he would have got a driving job so easily.

Agreed. I'm a teacher on a fraction of what he's getting paid and I wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my job in these circumstances. Same goes for Ched Evans. Yes, they should undoubtedly be allowed to work again but as professional footballers?! Role models?! Don't think so!

Allant1981
15-11-2014, 06:59 PM

Please dont think i think what he done was right because if he had done it to my kids im not sure i could stop myself from hurting him but what im trying to get at is that we cant stop these folk getting jobs and if his boss thinks that he is the right person to be captain then thats up to him, im sure if the players didnt think it was the right choice they would have said so

Pete
15-11-2014, 07:08 PM
That Shaughnessy needs bloody shooting. He really does.

emerald green
15-11-2014, 07:12 PM
If its not an incident then what is it? Of course it was an incident and one that had a tragic outcome

It's tantamount to murder. That's what it is.

Calling it an incident diminishes the seriousness of his actions. How about calling a spade a spade?

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Please dont think i think what he done was right because if he had done it to my kids im not sure i could stop myself from hurting him but what im trying to get at is that we cant stop these folk getting jobs and if his boss thinks that he is the right person to be captain then thats up to him, im sure if the players didnt think it was the right choice they would have said so

As i have said, yes he can get a job, but it should be no where near playing football again, he had the dream job, he blew it by getting in to his luxury car after a night out, steaming drunk, he then decided to drive on to the motorway and crash in to another car resulting in the death of two young children, football should have washed there hands with him there and then.

You keep saying he should be allowed to work again, how many folk do you think will employ someone who has killed two kids while drink driving, not many apart from a club with no morals by the looks of things, as i said, do you think he would have came out of prison and got a job easy peasy, no chance, he is a child killer and a drink driver, if it wasn't for that disgusting club giving him his job back he would still be unemployed.

blackpoolhibs
15-11-2014, 09:17 PM
As i have said, yes he can get a job, but it should be no where near playing football again, he had the dream job, he blew it by getting in to his luxury car after a night out, steaming drunk, he then decided to drive on to the motorway and crash in to another car resulting in the death of two young children, football should have washed there hands with him there and then.

You keep saying he should be allowed to work again, how many folk do you think will employ someone who has killed two kids while drink driving, not many apart from a club with no morals by the looks of things, as i said, do you think he would have came out of prison and got a job easy peasy, no chance, he is a child killer and a drink driver, if it wasn't for that disgusting club giving him his job back he would still be unemployed.

A very high profile ex Hibs player has been done with drink driving in the past SH, and while he did not kill anyone he could have.

emerald green
15-11-2014, 09:22 PM
A very high profile ex Hibs player has been done with drink driving in the past SH, and while he did not kill anyone he could have.

No excuse for him either, doesn't matter who he is. Or for lots of other football players, from various clubs, who have been caught drunk driving.

Was a heavily tatooed Hearts player not done for that very offence fairly recently?

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 09:39 PM

Are we talking about a Hibs legend who has been in the media recently.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 09:41 PM
No excuse for him either, doesn't matter who he is. Or for lots of other football players, from various clubs, who have been caught drunk driving.

Was a heavily tatooed Hearts player not done for that very offence fairly recently?

Wasn't the lad McCormack sacked for drink driving at Hibs. :dunno:

Sir David Gray
15-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Wasn't the lad McCormack sacked for drink driving at Hibs. :dunno:

No.

He was arrested, and later convicted, for driving without insurance and without a valid licence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/8504361.stm

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 10:20 PM
No.

He was arrested, and later convicted, for driving without insurance and without a valid licence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/8504361.stm

:aok:

buktapurple79
15-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Great player but Latas was bad for the driving after a night out. It was a Hibs supporter that phoned him in - did the right thing. No excuse for that

Onceinawhile
15-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Great player but Latas was bad for the driving after a night out. It was a Hibs supporter that phoned him in - did the right thing. No excuse for that

Him, dwight yorke and jordan was it not? Aimagine going into a scottish cup final with your two key players either 1/4 fit or missing.