PDA

View Full Version : Confidence/swagger

Unseen work
14-11-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm seeing this a lot with our players now and it's really pleasing me.

Guys like Allan, Kennedy, Forster and cummings seem to have tons of it and it's great to see they have so much confidence in there own ability

Hopefully this spreads to guys like handling Stanton and harris who have the potential to be great.

andrew70
15-11-2014, 02:42 AM

Guys like Allan, Kennedy, Forster and cummings seem to have tons of it and it's great to see they have so much confidence in there own ability

Hopefully this spreads to guys like handling Stanton and harris who have the potential to be great.

Danny especially one of the most technically gifted footballers I've seen. At youth level he's always looked a class above and I think Alan Stubbs is noticing his potential as a playmaker.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 09:43 AM

Tell you what i have noticed, the players seem to be bulking up a bit, it would seem they are working on upper body strength or the tops they are wearing are to tight for them. :greengrin

Peevemor
15-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Tell you what i have noticed, the players seem to be bulking up a bit, it would seem they are working on upper body strength or the tops they are wearing are to tight for them. :greengrin

If there is a connection, I've become more and more swaggertastic since I turned 40. :greengrin:

bingo70
15-11-2014, 11:04 AM

Maybe we're playing skinnier teams?

15-11-2014, 11:07 AM
The heads seem to be up at the moment and there seems to be a lot more belief in the team. Compare that to last season when we would just be brushd aside by teams, this year theres a lot more confidence.

I hope the likes of Harris starts building up some confidence. He clearly has the ability but just looks far too timid sometimes.

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:12 AM
If there is a connection, I've become more and more swaggertastic since I turned 40. :greengrin:

Me and you both. :greengrin

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Maybe we're playing skinnier teams?

How did i not notice this, of course we will be playing healthier skinny teams. :greengrin

Quite clear the players have been working hard in the gym.