PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if?

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2014, 06:08 PM
If we unearthed another golden generation and we sold them all on for the same type of money, what would we do with that money now there's no more infrastructure left to build?

silverhibee
14-11-2014, 06:13 PM
If we unearthed another golden generation and we sold them all on for the same type of money, what would we do with that money now there's no more infrastructure left to build?

Pay our debts off, fill in the corners, buy more land at East Mains, get a Hibs badge on the Main Stand, put in a 3G pitch, get the Board members new cars, have i missed anything :wink: :greengrin

Helipad :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Pay our debts off, fill in the corners, buy more land at East Mains, get a Hibs badge on the Main Stand, put in a 3G pitch, get the Board members new cars, have i missed anything :wink: :greengrin

Aye the helipad. :greengrin I just had a thought that came to me a few minutes ago, that i remember it said at the time when we were selling all these players for top money that the money that came in could not be spent on wages for similar type players.

If thats still the case, what would happen if what i said happened again, its a genuine question that i really don't know the answer to?

Kaiser1962
14-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Aye the helipad. :greengrin I just had a thought that came to me a few minutes ago, that i remember it said at the time when we were selling all these players for top money that the money that came in could not be spent on wages for similar type players.

If thats still the case, what would happen if what i said happened again, its a genuine question that i really don't know the answer to?

Don't think there is one G. The problem would be matching the wages and temptations that would be on offer elsewhere. Always was.

Probably go the way of Dundee United and the Duncan Ferguson money.

Hibernia&Alba
14-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Build a statue of Mr Petrie outside the main stand, to be unveiled by Blackpoolhibs.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Build a statue of Mr Petrie outside the main stand, to be unveiled by Blackpoolhibs.

:greengrin

greenlex
14-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Reduce the debt and use some for signing on fees. Wages structure could be raised a fraction on the basis of less debt to be serviced. Pay a dividend to the investors. Any left could be put towards the statue.

Jonnyboy
14-11-2014, 07:39 PM

You were doing werll there G, until you mentioned the pitch. :greengrin

silverhibee
14-11-2014, 07:43 PM
You were doing werll there G, until you mentioned the pitch. :greengrin

Your having a howler P. :wink: :greengrin

Bostonhibby
14-11-2014, 11:03 PM
If we finally sorted out the running sore that is the absence of a helipad I'd be able to get to home games. Failing that don't fill in the corners as it's possible to hover outside.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-11-2014, 11:59 PM

Why we would build more I hope. Third tiers on the West and Famous Five would be fantastic. Think big mate. Europe's elite haven't got to where they are by resting on their laurels of two tiers

Gerard
15-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Build a railway station, extend the trams to the stadium, build a new training centre, a 5 star hotel with executive health centre......:wink:

Keith_M
15-11-2014, 10:16 AM
HandsOnHibs told me that the money would be siphoned off by STF's family

:wink:

GreensesArab
15-11-2014, 11:06 AM
:greengrin

Blackpoolhibs IS Mr. Petrie. I've certainly never seen them together. Nice try Petrie, but you've been rumbled..:agree:

mutley
15-11-2014, 11:34 AM

You missed a retractable roof, millennium stadium style, to keep the seagull out

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 11:38 AM
You missed a retractable roof, millennium stadium style, to keep the seagull out

Think the seagulls have gave up on us, think they had enough after last season. :greengrin

Keith_M
15-11-2014, 03:56 PM

Well that's one thing we won't have to worry about for a while at least.

silverhibee
17-11-2014, 03:32 PM

Just found the answer to this on the PM board, BuyHibs Thread, it's more infrastructure. :cb

Seveno
17-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Buy an open top bus and a replica of the Scottish Cup.