PDA

View Full Version : Just how unlucky can we be?

Golden Bear
13-11-2014, 01:05 PM
That's Dylan Mcgeouch out of Saturday's game as he's undergoing an ankle operation today. (Hibs twitter).

And so it goes on.

:boo hoo:

Keith_M
13-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I think Hibs should request a postponement.

Well, if it works for Fat Sally..........

S4uzee
13-11-2014, 01:35 PM
It has been a terrible season so far with injuries

Sir David Gray
13-11-2014, 09:30 PM
I think Hibs should request a postponement.

Well, if it works for Fat Sally..........

:agree:

El Alagui and McGeouch both definitely out injured, Oxley a possible doubt as well and Malonga away on international duty.

That's three of our best players unavailable, plus our goalkeeper is possibly out too.

Why can't we just catch a break once in a while?

Hermit Crab
13-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Despite what people think, the whole world is not against us. I'd rather suffer with injuries now than the last few months of the season

R'Albin
13-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Despite what people think, the whole world is not against us. I'd rather suffer with injuries now than the last few months of the season

We'll probably have major injuries then as well!

silverhibee
14-11-2014, 01:01 AM
We'll probably have major injuries then as well!

And suspensions. :greengrin

The_Horde
14-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Farid, Forster, Oxley and Mcgeouch

Basically the spine of our team!

Why are the club so silent on the recent ones?!

Pete
14-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Those who are despairing about the absences in the team need only look back to the Dundee United game.

We did ok without Dylan and although Malonga and, to a lesser extent, Oxley might be missed, we have the talent at our disposal to compensate.

We can put any of the opposition we face in the next month to the sword with the players available right now. If a door closes for one player it opens for another, such as Sinclair or Heffernan.

Mikeystewart
14-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Those who are despairing about the absences in the team need only look back to the Dundee United game.

We did ok without Dylan and although Malonga and, to a lesser extent, Oxley might be missed, we have the talent at our disposal to compensate.

We can put any of the opposition we face in the next month to the sword with the players available right now. If a door closes for one player it opens for another, such as Sinclair or <b>Heffernan</b>.

We are through the looking glass here :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith_M
14-11-2014, 08:28 AM

Injuries now and at the end of the season are not mutually exclusive.

We haven't just used up all our bad luck by getting it over with early.