PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Kaff
11-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Kids got their letter today detailing more benefits for the Hibs Kids members.
Pantomime for under 8's or Festive Footie Tournament for older in December but also a 'Green Shoots' taster session at East Mains in November for 5-8 and 9-12's.
All free as well as Hibs Kids fixtures is great value for £10, as distant supporters ours wont get too many benefits but even the letters and Birthday cards is good to keep their interest.
I think these extras have the stamp of Leeann wanting to get the facilities used by the supporters more but well done to Hibs whoever had the idea

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Yes, anything that encourages the kids to enjoy supporting the club is very welcome. Well done to the club for these measures, and the £25 season ticket is a great idea.

PatHead
11-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Yes, anything that encourages the kids to enjoy supporting the club is very welcome. Well done to the club for these measures, and the £25 season ticket is a great idea.

So far Hibs have offered free tickets to over 125 schools in Edinburgh and the Lothians this season. They are trying to engage and hope to have offered tickets to all state schools in Edinburgh, East and Midlothian after the Alloa game.

Apologies to West Lothian and non State Schools, we will get there........eventually

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
So far Hibs have offered free tickets to over 125 schools in Edinburgh and the Lothians this season. They are trying to engage and hope to have offered tickets to all state schools in Edinburgh, East and Midlothian after the Alloa game.

Apologies to West Lothian and non State Schools, we will get there........eventually

Very good work. I'm sure the kids who get the tickets are glad of them.

PatHead
11-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Very good work. I'm sure the kids who get the tickets are glad of them.

Many an email thanking Hibs has been sent. Lets hope they get hooked on Hibs and not Man Utd or Real Madrid for their football fix. They are our future.

Leith Links do a great job as well, this initiative just compliments Suzy's great work. Feel free to send her a donation

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Many an email thanking Hibs has been sent. Lets hope they get hooked on Hibs and not Man Utd or Real Madrid for their football fix. They are our future.

Leith Links do a great job as well, this initiative just compliments Suzy's great work. Feel free to send her a donation

Absolutely. I haven't donated this season and must do so.

Jonnyboy
11-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Absolutely. I haven't donated this season and must do so.

£6.25 a month by DD buys a season ticket for Leith Links to use :wink:

Kaff
11-11-2014, 10:44 PM

Great stuff, i'd rather we had empty seats filled with kids. As someone said above the £25 season ticket is good initiative too

djs69
11-11-2014, 11:01 PM
They should do a " bring a pal to the game " day where they can bring a non hibs kid to a game

Carheenlea
11-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Kids got their letter today detailing more benefits for the Hibs Kids members.
Pantomime for under 8's or Festive Footie Tournament for older in December but also a 'Green Shoots' taster session at East Mains in November for 5-8 and 9-12's.
All free as well as Hibs Kids fixtures is great value for £10, as distant supporters ours wont get too many benefits but even the letters and Birthday cards is good to keep their interest.
I think these extras have the stamp of Leeann wanting to get the facilities used by the supporters more but well done to Hibs whoever had the idea

To be fair, this has been the case for some time and long before Leeann Dempster`s arrival. It`s Sue Mclernon who should be praised for one part of the club at least where standards have never faltered.

erin go bragh
12-11-2014, 08:10 AM
They should do a " bring a pal to the game " day where they can bring a non hibs kid to a game

They do that already mate . Also every letter that was just sent, had the kids name on the said letter . Great touch from Hibs/Leanne

Ggtth

Brightside
12-11-2014, 08:12 AM
i only skim read the letter.... whats the November session? The wee tournie at East mains was great fun last year.

Kaff
12-11-2014, 11:55 AM
i only skim read the letter.... whats the November session? The wee tournie at East mains was great fun last year.

22nd or 29th November (choose one date)
5-8 yr old 9.30 to 10.30 am
9-12 yr old 10.45 to 12 noon.
Book before 17th Nov

Kaff
12-11-2014, 12:04 PM
To be fair, this has been the case for some time and long before Leeann Dempster`s arrival. It`s Sue Mclernon who should be praised for one part of the club at least where standards have never faltered.

Not having a jibe about previous years as always thought Hibs Kids is good value for money but seems to be a little bit more this year.
The letters and birthday card are a great way for distant fans to feel included, we don't get to many games but when down for Livi game kids wanted new shirts etc and spent £150 in the shop, definitely pays to have a connect with as many kids as possible