PDA

View Full Version : Help and advice??

erin-go-bragh87
11-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Hi guys, not sure if im allowed to post this here but here goes. My son plays for Caley Thistle under 14s and has done for 4 years now and I'm looking for anyone who has a kid that plays at that level for another spl team or Them/TheRangers?? I ask because I seem to be asked to pay for things almost every week and I just wanted to know what other parents at other clubs are asked to pay for?

This comes tonight after he comes in with details of a trip to Dublin next year. £350 for 3 days away. He can get 2 sponsors at £85 each which knocks £140 off the bill(Domt get me started on where the £30 difference goes). I hope no one thinks I grudge paying this for him in any way I'm just interested if other teams youth systems need to be as heavily subsidised by parents as Caleys seems to be?

Thanks!

sleeping giant
12-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Can't answer your question but very interested to hear any answers.

Bump

erin-go-bragh87
12-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Can't answer your question but very interested to hear any answers.

Bump

Thank you!

Nameless
13-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Is it a pro-youth set up a caley, or does your son still play for a boys club/school team?

erin-go-bragh87
13-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Is it a pro-youth set up a caley, or does your son still play for a boys club/school team?

Pro youth. Only allowed to play for his school with permission from Caley and can't play for anyone else.

Trains 3 times a week with games on Sundays.