Fontaine 7
Hanlon 7

Robertson 7
Craig 6
Allan 8
Handling 7

Malonga 6
Cummings 7

Handling a 7?? I thought once again he was anonymous! !
Best players for me were wee Lewis and Craig with Lewis my MOM!!

Hermit Crab
08-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Any ratings from any of you folk at the game

Oxley 6 (subbed at ht)

stevenson 6 caught out for their goal.

Gray 8 Mr consistent thou shall not pass

hanlon 8 done his job and bagged a goal

fontaine 6 one or two hairy moments

robertson 6 ok but a few slack passes

craig 6 as captain I expect better, too slow at moving the ball

allan 8 excellent again

handling 5 another game that passed him by in my opinion, spell on bench required

Cummings 7 got a goal good finish but needs to work harder

Malonga 6 hid a bit today needs to get involved and felt he didn't fancy the conditions today

subs
Pentrenau 3 (Sp) poor kicking and poor at crosses. No confidence in him

kennedy 5 done ok when brought on.

Harris 3 not much time but missed a sitter.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Oxley 6

Gray 7
Hanlon 7
Fontaine 7
Stevenson 7

Roberstson 7
Allan 8
Craig 7.5
Handling 5

Cummings 7
Malonga 6

Stuarty27
08-11-2014, 06:53 PM

Handling did not give the ball away once in the whole game, he had some lovely switches out wide, granted he could of got involved more but he had a decent game IMO.

Allan again was terrific and is the best player in the league IMO

Hermit Crab
08-11-2014, 06:58 PM

Agree.

Winston Ingram
08-11-2014, 07:08 PM

Totally:agree:

B.H.F.C
08-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Handling did not give the ball away once in the whole game, he had some lovely switches out wide, granted he could of got involved more but he had a decent game IMO.

Allan again was terrific and is the best player in the league IMO

Handling offered nothing in the final third. Again.

Big fan of Allan but thought he made a lot of poor choices on the ball. Has obvious class though.

Gray was out best player for me.

MWHIBBIES
08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Agreed with posts so far, I think we should take Handling out, go 4-4-2 and draw 0-0 or 1-1 in every game again, good times.

Handling makes a big difference to the team, he makes space for our two forwards, takes the ball from the midfield, brings it forward and starts a lot of our counter attacks. He is a good young player who has made a big difference since coming in.

weonlywon6-2
08-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Thanks folks,interesting that most players had a decent game today

Billy Whizz
08-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Thanks folks,interesting that most players had a decent game today

Fans should all get a 10 to have endured that. Seen a lot of kids today at the game, well done to all of them

Ricky Bobby
08-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Pass marks for all, with Stevenson, Hanlon and Allan as the stand outs.
Support 10 out of 10

LancashireHibby
08-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Any ratings from any of you folk at the game

I'd love to give a detailed report, but I could honestly barely make out the players what with the fence, rain and distance! In general we have the ball away far too easily for my liking, and I'd have liked a bit more experience from Craig etc to try and take the sting out of the game late on. Allen looked very lively again though and we did at least create a few openings, even if we didn't finish them.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Allan and Stevenson for MOTM

Stuarty27
08-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Agreed with posts so far, I think we should take Handling out, go 4-4-2 and draw 0-0 or 1-1 in every game again, good times.

Handling makes a big difference to the team, he makes space for our two forwards, takes the ball from the midfield, brings it forward and starts a lot of our counter attacks. He is a good young player who has made a big difference since coming in.

Exactly how I seen it today!

TowerHibs
08-11-2014, 07:54 PM

Disagree... Playing 2 upfront has made the difference

SMAXXA
08-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Oxley 6 (subbed at ht)

stevenson 6 caught out for their goal.

Gray 8 Mr consistent thou shall not pass

hanlon 8 done his job and bagged a goal

fontaine 6 one or two hairy moments

robertson 6 ok but a few slack passes

craig 6 as captain I expect better, too slow at moving the ball

allan 8 excellent again

handling 5 another game that passed him by in my opinion, spell on bench required

Cummings 7 got a goal good finish but needs to work harder

Malonga 6 hid a bit today needs to get involved and felt he didn't fancy the conditions today

subs
Pentrenau 3 (Sp) poor kicking and poor at crosses. No confidence in him

kennedy 5 done ok when brought on.

Harris 3 not much time but missed a sitter.

Lol seems you are in the minority with this rating

Hermit Crab
08-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Lol seems you are in the minority with this rating

In my opinion that's quite an accurate rating. :greengrin

Badge
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Stevenson's crossing was poor, he was at fault for their goal then got himself booked. No way MOM for me. Allen, Hanlon and Gray were better for me.

Boyle89
08-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Hanlon 8. Allan and gray were 7s. Everyone else gets a 6 except Craig and handling who get 5s.

Shrekko
08-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I can see both sides of the argument with Danny Handling but he's clearly capable of producing more than he is currently. He seemed to be playing with freedom early in the year and looked excellent at times, but now he seems reluctant to do anything except take the easy option even when he had space to move into. It can't be easy being in and out of the team but a young guy really needs to grab chance like today. I hope he comes good but can't see how anyone can say he's being influential at the moment- if he was he wouldn't keep getting subbed.

Crammond Hibee
08-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I can see both sides of the argument with Danny Handling but he's clearly capable of producing more than he is currently. He seemed to be playing with freedom early in the year and looked excellent at times, but now he seems reluctant to do anything except take the easy option even when he had space to move into. It can't be easy being in and out of the team but a young guy really needs to grab chance like today. I hope he comes good but can't see how anyone can say he's being influential at the moment- if he was he wouldn't keep getting subbed.

Danny is the best player to play off the front two .
The 4312 is working well
McGeoch for Craig only change necessary.

Shrekko
09-11-2014, 12:05 AM
The 4312 is working well

I agree with that in theory. I just want to see Danny showing his best stuff more often- the boy has it, just needs to take the bull by the horns.

The_Horde
09-11-2014, 02:12 AM
I thought Danny was very brave today. He took the ball in some very awkward areas and always held it up or turned and found a Hibs player. He wasn't a Major threat going forward but the lad can finish when given the chance he's shown that too.

I'm coming around to him. Clever wee player

SunshineOnLeith
09-11-2014, 02:14 AM
The 4312 is working well

It's such an important position in this formation though that simply 'not making mistakes' isn't enough. The onus is on him to make things happen, believe in himself and demand to be the focal point. He showed signs of it against Livingston and it's no coincidence that we strolled that game, get Handling/someone else really working in that position and we'll blow teams away.

Stuarty27
09-11-2014, 11:17 AM
I thought Danny was very brave today. He took the ball in some very awkward areas and always held it up or turned and found a Hibs player. He wasn't a Major threat going forward but the lad can finish when given the chance he's shown that too.

I'm coming around to him. Clever wee player

He does have a touch class that some of other younger players don't have, I think he is getting fitter and sharper as well.

Would much rather go and watch our young players develop each week than the likes of Danny Haynes, Tom taiwo and paul heffernan.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Looking forward to getting McGeough back in to drive us forward. He's a big loss when he doesn't play

Winston Ingram
09-11-2014, 12:56 PM
The 4312 is working well

Not on current form. Harris has played in there before. I'd give him a go

Borderhibbie76
09-11-2014, 01:14 PM
He does have a touch class that some of other younger players don't have, I think he is getting fitter and sharper as well.

Would much rather go and watch our young players develop each week than the likes of Danny Haynes, Tom taiwo and paul heffernan.

Not Danny's biggest fan by any means but totally agree with this mate 100%

whiskyhibby
09-11-2014, 02:36 PM

Agree,I think there is the basis of a future very expensive player in young Danny......

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk