PDA

View Full Version : Warrington v Exeter

wookie70
08-11-2014, 12:00 PM
I had taped the FA Cup tie from last night and watched it this morning. I am pretty much finished watching football barring my lads games and Hibs but this tie just seemed to be calling me. So glad I watched it. Warrington beat Exeter 1-0 on a heavy pitch with tackles flying in and players cramping up after an hour. Pitch invasion at the end and players who would run through a brick wall for their side. Proper football like I remember from my youth and a reminder that hard work and application goes a huge way in football. Ferraris and fancy haircuts might mean you win the league but on a single game basis it is always 11 v 11

NAE NOOKIE
08-11-2014, 12:43 PM
I had taped the FA Cup tie from last night and watched it this morning. I am pretty much finished watching football barring my lads games and Hibs but this tie just seemed to be calling me. So glad I watched it. Warrington beat Exeter 1-0 on a heavy pitch with tackles flying in and players cramping up after an hour. Pitch invasion at the end and players who would run through a brick wall for their side. Proper football like I remember from my youth and a reminder that hard work and application goes a huge way in football. Ferraris and fancy haircuts might mean you win the league but on a single game basis it is always 11 v 11

Wish somebody would tell our lot that when we get to the SCF :greengrin