PDA

View Full Version : Midfield v The Blue Brazil

AlbertK86
07-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Presuming Stubbs will stick with the diamond.

Does he keep same as against Utd or does he bring McGeogh back in

I'd be inclined to bring him back for Liam Craig

Might even consider Kennedy instead of Handling. Stick him on left and put Allan or Mcgeough at tip of the diamond

However suspect he will keep changes to a minimum and probably quite rightly so after impressive performance

Just think a team like Cowdenbeath would struggle to cope with McGeough, Allan and Kennedy all running at them at pace

Whatever teams he puts out I'll be right behind him and the team

If we get an early goal I can see a 3 or 4 nil win for the best footballing team in the league

GGTTH

weonlywon6-2
07-11-2014, 05:57 PM
It will be a very different game to the utd and saviles games i feel as beath will shut up shop.Hopefully get an early goal ,or at least the first goal

SunshineOnLeith
07-11-2014, 06:07 PM
I think Craig did enough against Utd to keep the jersey, McGeough in for Handling, who's still struggling to be effective enough in that 'top of the diamond' position.

Hibernia&Alba
07-11-2014, 06:11 PM
It should be all guns blazing against Cowdenbeath. We have ground to make up. 0-3 win.

Aldo
07-11-2014, 06:21 PM
McGeouch should be one of the first names on the team sheet IMHO. Driving force along with Allan in our midfield. Handling or Craig dropped for me.

Pretty Boy
07-11-2014, 06:24 PM
I think Craig did enough against Utd to keep the jersey, McGeough in for Handling, who's still struggling to be effective enough in that 'top of the diamond' position.

I'd be happy wnough with this.

B.H.F.C
07-11-2014, 07:28 PM
With what Stubbs said about McGeough last night he's the first name on the team sheet.

I think he will come in for Handling.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-11-2014, 07:41 PM
McGeough is a cert to start. I agree, Handling or Craig to drop out.
Wish Handling would put together a run of form that makes him undroppable. He's just not quite at that stage, yet

Badge
07-11-2014, 07:43 PM

I'd go along with that

Waxy
07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
I think Craig did enough against Utd to keep the jersey, McGeough in for Handling, who's still struggling to be effective enough in that 'top of the diamond' position.I'd go fot this. We have options.

Bronson
07-11-2014, 08:46 PM
I'd bring McGeouch in for Craig, we need more cutting edge players against these types of opposition when we pretty much know we're going to dominate the game.

AlbertK86
07-11-2014, 09:04 PM
I'd bring McGeouch in for Craig, we need more cutting edge players against these types of opposition when we pretty much know we're going to dominate the game.

Correct

Andy74
07-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Play craig top of the diamond instead of handling.

Northernhibee
07-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Play craig top of the diamond instead of handling.

I'd go for that.

Sir David Gray
07-11-2014, 10:54 PM
We were outstanding against Dundee Utd so I don't think it would be fair to drop anyone.

That would be harsh on McGeouch, who has been brilliant for us in recent weeks, but that's what happens if you get suspended and the team does well in your absence.

Hibeewilly
08-11-2014, 08:09 AM
I'd go for that.
So would I. Craig at the top of the diamond. If Craig is coming back to form and he played well against United a midfield of Robertson McGeoch Allan and Craig is as good as any premier league midfield for me

Stuarty27
08-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Craig should not play, 1 half decent game should not paper over the cracks of how bad he actually is.

Mcgeough should come in for him.

Handling deserves a run of 10 games in a row to see what he can do, thot he was terrific against Livy and showed some touches of class vs Utd and Hearts.

Waxy
08-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Our midfield has to be contributing goals.It's what we have been missing for a long time.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2014, 10:23 AM
It should be all guns blazing against Cowdenbeath. We have ground to make up. 0-3 win.

Correct, 3 Points is a must.