PDA

View Full Version : Game vs Rangers on 27th @12.15....

lyonhibs
06-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Has this kick-off time been confirmed as being definite? I assume so given the profile of the game but what I mean is has it been confirmed by the TV channels etc as not being liable to change?

I'll be haring it down from the wilds of Taynuilt near Oban like a blue arsed fly that morning in order to make it, and want to make sure I'm not hauling my arse out of bed in time for an 8am bus for nothing!!

McPhisto2
06-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Has this kick-off time been confirmed as being definite? I assume so given the profile of the game but what I mean is has it been confirmed by the TV channels etc as not being liable to change?

I'll be haring it down from the wilds of Taynuilt near Oban like a blue arsed fly that morning in order to make it, and want to make sure I'm not hauling my arse out of bed in time for an 8am bus for nothing!!

Says it here, can't imagine it'd be changed now...

http://spfl.co.uk/tv-games/

lyonhibs
06-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Says it here, can't imagine it'd be changed now...

http://spfl.co.uk/tv-games/

:thumbsup: That's what I thought. If the paymasters of the telly say it's then, then that's when it shall be :agree:

brog
06-11-2014, 11:32 AM
On a slightly separate note what a farce we don't play any additional games in the Championship at festive holiday time. The English leagues play 4 games in the same period we play 2 & get their biggest crowds of the season. I can remember when the English didn't play holiday fixtures at NY & we had at least 2 games, I can remember us playing 3 games in 4 days! Now we have 1 away game from which we gain no revenue & instead contribute to our biggest rivals!. I know there's only 36 games in the Championship but we have a midweek game in April scheduled! Scottish football is a joke!

Leithenhibby
06-11-2014, 11:55 AM
On a slightly separate note what a farce we don't play any additional games in the Championship at festive holiday time. The English leagues play 4 games in the same period we play 2 & get their biggest crowds of the season. I can remember when the English didn't play holiday fixtures at NY & we had at least 2 games, I can remember us playing 3 games in 4 days! Now we have 1 away game from which we gain no revenue & instead contribute to our biggest rivals!. I know there's only 36 games in the Championship but we have a midweek game in April scheduled! Scottish football is a joke!

It's definitely an opportunity missed.... :agree:

You do have to question the people that run the game, and the clubs...........

Billy Whizz
06-11-2014, 12:04 PM

We should have had a fixture at least on the Tuesday between Xmas and New Year. Instead we get a midweek card in 8th April