PDA

View Full Version : United down to ten

heretoday
02-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Smalling off for a second yellow. All started because of Fellaini's carelessness.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Ref bottled the penalty decision there as he would have needed to send off a 2nd Utd player.

lord bunberry
02-11-2014, 02:19 PM
City could have had a couple of penalties as well

heretoday
02-11-2014, 02:24 PM
City are definitely going to win I reckon. United have no thrust up front at all.

The boy Navas is making up for Silva's absence in good style. And Toure looks as though he's interested in the game too!

DC_Hibs
02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
All started because of Fellaini's carelessness.

All started because Smalling was an absolute d!ck when Joe Hart had the ball and escalated when he went to supreme tadger level with that lunge on Milner.

I'd be telling him to find a new club.....stupid enough to taken him.

heretoday
02-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Great goal. All over now.

Pretty Boy
02-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Anyone still want to argue with me that De Gea would develop into a world class keeper?

Remember more than a few laughing at me when I said exactly that a couple of years ago. The guys has been sensational the last season and a bit.

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Smalling has himself to blame for the crazy first yellow. Rojo off injured, leaving Carrick, Valencia and McNair to muddle through. Only Shaw is a natural pick at the back. It's a shambles.

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Anyone still want to argue with me that De Gea would develop into a world class keeper?

Remember more than a few laughing at me when I said exactly that a couple of years ago. The guys has been sensational the last season and a bit.

I dont think anyone will take you up on that, folk like to get on here and nobody likes an argument for no good reason? :greengrin

madhatter
02-11-2014, 03:06 PM
All started when they signed Fellaini for millions, bought no decent defenders and got Di Maria (could have bought an entire midfield for the price they paid - Hazard and Oscar combined cost is a little more than Di Maria...) - Man Utd seem to be stumbling about in the dark when signing players. They should get Nathanial Clyne as RB, and someone like Mats Hummels and/or Joel Matip at CB.

They are one of the biggest teams in the EPL but have one of the worst defences (I can see them conceding each time the opposition comes forward).

heretoday
02-11-2014, 03:07 PM
What an ape Fellaini is. Great bit of business by Everton getting shot of him.

heretoday
02-11-2014, 03:09 PM
How many free kicks outside the box do we see sailing over the bar? Do these guys not practise or what?

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2014, 03:13 PM
All started when they signed Fellaini for millions, bought no decent defenders and got Di Maria (could have bought an entire midfield for the price they paid - Hazard and Oscar combined cost is a little more than Di Maria...) - Man Utd seem to be stumbling about in the dark when signing players. They should get Nathanial Clyne as RB, and someone like Mats Hummels and/or Joel Matip at CB.

They are one of the biggest teams in the EPL but have one of the worst defences (I can see them conceding each time the opposition comes forward).

By far the biggest club in the EPL and definitely have one of the weakest defences, which is a crazy situation. I trust LVG to sort the defence, but it needs doing asap.

Scottie
02-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Considering the millions City have spent they are ****

And what about Ya Ya Toure he runs like he's shat himself and as for the City fans they are as quiet as the Hearts fans last Sunday.

heretoday
02-11-2014, 03:22 PM
2 terrible corners by Di Maria. Considering how much he cost you'd think........

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2014, 03:26 PM

And what about Ya Ya Toure he runs like he's shat himself

I think they're a bit low on confidence. It isn't flowing just now. Aguero is keeping them in there.

hibs0666
02-11-2014, 03:31 PM

And what about Ya Ya Toure he runs like he's shat himself and as for the City fans they are as quiet as the Hearts fans last Sunday.

How pish are Man Utd considering all the millions spent? :na na:

Scottie
02-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Played well with ten men

History and tradition is what City are all about eh. Jonny come lately's :wink:

khib70
02-11-2014, 03:42 PM

Aye, and United have spent nothing and they're really good, eh? Four derby wins in a row.:bye:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Here we go, we've not had a City/Utd debate for a while!

Scottie
02-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Aye, and United have spent nothing and they're really good, eh? Four derby wins in a row.:bye:
Jesus there are all coming out today eh.

20 times compared to City's how many ?

Ps. I couldn'y give a flying as I only support one team and that's Hibernian. See ya. :bye:

Allant1981
02-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Though utd played well considering they had 10 for the 2nd half, still think its crazy he got booked for blocking hart kicking it out, hart lets go of the ball so its in play surely

_hucks_
02-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Though utd played well considering they had 10 for the 2nd half, still think its crazy he got booked for blocking hart kicking it out, hart lets go of the ball so its in play surely

A goalkeeper is considered still to have possession when kicking from the hands until he's made the kick, I believe.

Pete
02-11-2014, 04:11 PM

We've not had any united fans bragging about how big they are either.

Ah.

SteveHFC
02-11-2014, 04:17 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/293/590/6f6.gif

HH81
02-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Just to remind everyone the final score was 1-0 to Manchester City.

bobbyhibs1983
02-11-2014, 04:51 PM
How many free kicks outside the box do we see sailing over the bar? Do these guys not practise or what?

sailing over the bar i can stand (barely) what annoys me a heck of alot more is when they hit the wall, shakes head.like you i often shout at the telly *dont you bloody practice*

HH81
02-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Did anyone see that stat on sky other day where in last 4 transfer windows Man u had spent about 70 million more than city.. ? Crazy.

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Villa lose this in the last 10 minutes after Benteke stupidly gets himself sent off. 2-1 spurs.

PISTOL1875
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Jesus there are all coming out today eh.

20 times compared to City's how many ?

Ps. I couldn'y give a flying as I only support one team and that's Hibernian. See ya. :bye:

Another rag who could double up as a history teacher. :aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok:

Scottie
02-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Another rag who could double up as a history teacher. :aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok:
Did you read the bottom of my quote.

Tell someone who gives a hoot :blah:

weonlywon6-2
02-11-2014, 08:26 PM

a lot of their players are prima donnas,the passion for football teams now from players is not what it was

Hibernia&Alba
02-11-2014, 08:39 PM
a lot of their players are prima donnas,the passion for football teams now from players is not what it was

How true. A Roy Keane and a Gary Neville type are badly needed. They and a couple of top defenders! I think United will get their act together and finish top four. I bloody hope so.