PDA

View Full Version : A Dead Good Way To Save The The Rangers?

Dan Sarf
01-11-2014, 01:07 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815669/One-footie-grave-Brazilian-football-club-Corinthians-reveal-graveyard-70-000-fans-buried-alongside-legendary-players.html

Fans of Brazil's Corinthians will be able to show their allegiance for all eternity thanks to a "Corinthians Forever" cemetery being opened for their supporters (prices start at £1,169). Not just fans will be buried there. The remains of up to 100 of the team's legendary players will be dug up and moved there too. What a brilliant plot! Can someone pass this idea on to whoever is in charge at Ibrox nowadays? They've already got an ideal grassy site for the graveyard. What are they waiting for?

VivaHiberña
01-11-2014, 01:48 PM
For those of you who don't want to click a DM link: https://archive.today/DiijV

I'm pretty sure there's a German club that have done this too. Weird imo.

Hibby70
01-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Will prices start at £1690 for the The Rangers plot?

snooky
01-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Will prices start at £1690 for the The Rangers plot?

Didn't their support lose the plot a couple of years ago?

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Digging up dead players?!😨 Seems a tad wrong does it not? Sounds like something the Jambos would try. Didn't Leslie Deans have some warped idea for them a few years ago?

Keith_M
01-11-2014, 06:19 PM
I realise the OP was just joking but...

...I can't imagine there's many of us that would actually want to save The Rangers.

Lago
01-11-2014, 07:49 PM
I realise the OP was just joking but...

...I can't imagine there's many of us that would actually want to save The Rangers.
The league cup drak was designed to save the rangers

heretoday
01-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Well I'd want to save the Rangers. They are part of the fabric of Scottish football, like it or not.

Without them we become a sort of anodyne melange of nothingness.

You gotta have some bad to appreciate the good.

The Green Goblin
01-11-2014, 09:04 PM
It's a big talking point here. Your average Corinthians fan isn't wealthy - they are traditionally the "team of the people" - but expect lifelong payment plans and the like to make this possible. This also takes the fans' motto "eu nunca vou te abandonar" - "I will never abandon/leave you" to new heights (or maybe depths). A taxi driver and 'Corintiano' I spoke to yesterday described this plan as "emocionante".