PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: COWDENBEATH TICKET INFO

RSS Bot
30-10-2014, 04:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4891)

Pete
30-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Bloody hell, that looks grim.

I thought that clubs were obliged to offer away fans a seated area if there was one. It looks like all that we're getting is open terracing.

Hibby91
30-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the lower leagues

AlbertK86
30-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Standing on the terracing was fantastic and it will be a crackin atmosphere

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Looking forward to it

Forever_Green93
30-10-2014, 06:48 PM
What a ****hole

Jonnyboy
30-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Got mine the day they went on sale :greengrin

Pretty Boy
30-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Ticket already bought. Can't wait.

Billy Whizz
30-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Got mine the day they went on sale :greengrin

Do you just stand anywhere you want too?

Jonnyboy
30-10-2014, 06:52 PM

Mine says South terracing which is opposite the main (only) stand Billy

Hibernia&Alba
30-10-2014, 06:53 PM

Yup, and pish in the coat pocket of the guy in front of you when you need to go. Proper fitba!

InchHibby
30-10-2014, 06:53 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4891)
Was there two or three years ago, maybe longer.
Strange ground then with the speedway track round the perimeter of the pitch.
Also a scaffolding built around the centre circle on the terracing where we hibs fans were situated, blocking the view to what was going on in the middle of the field.
Never the less a nice little town, good pubs and half an hour from home.

Billy Whizz
30-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Mine says South terracing which is opposite the main (only) stand Billy

So first in gets the best spot?

Sir David Gray
30-10-2014, 06:59 PM
What a ****hole

That's cruel on ****holes.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Any news on buses heading through? Not noticed anything on here. Need 4, possibly 5 seats

Hibernia&Alba
30-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Surely with old school facilities they should be charging old school prices, though. £18 to stand in the open terrace and get soaked through if it's raining. I only caught the tail end of the terracing era, but the admission prices were commensurate with the facilities. You'd get your terracing jakies, for example, who'd bring their kerry oot with them every game, having been drinking all day, and not remember a thing from the whole season; and they'd only need a few quid.

Hiber-nation
30-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Standing on the terracing was fantastic and it will be a crackin atmosphere

Looking forward to it. Shame for the poor souls not used to having to stand for 90 mins.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Surely with old school facilities they should be charging old school prices, though. £18 to stand in the open terrace and get soaked through if it's raining. I only caught the tail end of the terracing era, but the admission prices were commensurate with the facilities. You'd get your terracing jakies, for example, who'd bring their kerry oot with them every game, having been drinking all day, and not remember a thing from the whole season; and they'd only need a few quid.

Completely agree. I'm looking forward to the old school terracing but it shouldn't be costing £18

Hermit Crab
30-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Completely agree. I'm looking forward to the old school terracing but it shouldn't be costing £18

Thats just Donald Finlay QC looking to make a quick buck out of Hibs, hearts and Rangers this season.

Also why do Hibs never specify how many tickets we receive from clubs? Rather than say a large allocation, tell us how many tickets we've been given so us fans no whether or not to get them bought sharpish or not.

Ronniekirk
30-10-2014, 08:56 PM

The last time I was there in cup game must of had a few beers too many as. Remember after about twenty minutes into the game standing next to what past for the toilets ,and was right up the back against a wall the next thing I knew I was breaking the fall of this young girl in a tracksuit who had found a way through a wood and just happened to climb the wall at that spot ,then the girls Father followed .
So pick your spor carefully Billy

Hermit Crab
30-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Extra ticket bought. The Bairns going to the game now, she doesn't know it yet though. :greengrin :flag:

lord bunberry
30-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Central Park is without doubt the biggest ****hole I've ever been to.

weonlywon6-2
30-10-2014, 09:31 PM

its blinkin awful

weonlywon6-2
30-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Why oh why do we always have to have ticket sales for these games,its big enough for a cash gate

silverhibee
30-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Bloody hell, that looks grim.

I thought that clubs were obliged to offer away fans a seated area if there was one. It looks like all that we're getting is open terracing.

Toughen up Peter, it's a man's game.

But just in case get the thermals on. :greengrin

silverhibee
30-10-2014, 09:44 PM

I enjoyed it when i watched a few games there a number of years ago, i did get a seat though. :greengrin

silverhibee
30-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Can't wait.

Ultras Vs Singing section. :greengrin

Could get naughty. :cb :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Any news on buses heading through? Not noticed anything on here. Need 4, possibly 5 seats

Aaaaaaanyone?

LancsHibs
30-10-2014, 10:35 PM
POTG surly??:confused:

monktonharp
30-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Surely with old school facilities they should be charging old school prices, though. £18 to stand in the open terrace and get soaked through if it's raining. I only caught the tail end of the terracing era, but the admission prices were commensurate with the facilities. You'd get your terracing jakies, for example, who'd bring their kerry oot with them every game, having been drinking all day, and not remember a thing from the whole season; and they'd only need a few quid.take a brolly. the grund is a ****hole and ' beath don't try and hide that fact. it's also a greyhound/speedway/stock car joint ,and who gives a f/ck. It's their ground, let them do their thing as long as we get the desired result. someone earlier said, it's a nice place (the toon) I think. for that, I'd say it's a huntoon. our last bus there had a guid day though in the crossguns boozer, and hopefully will do this time.

eastcoasthibby
31-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Given the attrocious supporter conditions at Cowdenbeath standing room only and out in the weather , viewing a match through mesh fencing 40 yards from the game for 18 quid !!! RIP OFF big style, what about not buying anymore tickets until they are at a more realistic price for what you are getting from the host club,in ground facilities, and that for me would be around 12 quid .... Cowdenbeath are completely taking the pi$$ !!!!
People moan about what Hibs are charging at ER ! Look at the comfort there compared to this dump .. for 4 quid less ??

marinello59
31-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Aye, modern football is rubbish. Bring back the terracing. Erm....wait. :greengrin

I thoroughly enjoyed our last trip there. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Given the attrocious supporter conditions at Cowdenbeath standing room only and out in the weather , viewing a match through mesh fencing 40 yards from the game for 18 quid !!! RIP OFF big style, what about not buying anymore tickets until they are at a more realistic price for what you are getting from the host club,in ground facilities, and that for me would be around 12 quid .... Cowdenbeath are completely taking the pi$$ !!!!
People moan about what Hibs are charging at ER ! Look at the comfort there compared to this dump .. for 4 quid less ??

I think £18 for some old skool footy conditions is a bargain.

If you don't like it don't go.

Hibbyradge
31-10-2014, 07:28 AM
That's made my mind up.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Predictable responses from the old skool here.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2014, 07:40 AM
I said on the ticket info thread they've a cheek charging £18. It's good to have a chance to experience a bit of nostalgia via uncovered terracing, but admission prices should reflect that. Still, that's the going rate in modern football, and I'll be going - binoculars to see the pitch and an umbrella :-D

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 08:03 AM
I said on the ticket info thread they've a cheek charging £18. It's good to have a chance to experience a bit of nostalgia via uncovered terracing, but admission prices should reflect that. Still, that's the going rate in modern football, and I'll be going - binoculars to see the pitch and an umbrella :-D

Come on, Cowdenbeath have to get in the cash while they can. They are a good club, and have done a lot to develop players and managers to go on to a higher level. They deserve something back.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Come on, Cowdenbeath have to get in the cash while they can. They are a good club, and have done a lot to develop players and managers to go on to a higher level. They deserve something back.

I don't begrudge a wee club like Cowdenbeath having a bumper day of gate receipts, done get me wrong. £18 for that place is pushing their luck, though :-p

FRes Hibbie
31-10-2014, 08:13 AM
£18 is a bit steep but this kind of away day is the fun part of the adventure surely?! The cup game there a couple seasons ago was a good laugh and as others have said, it's no secret the ground is a dump - if that's unacceptable for you don't give them your money.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 08:21 AM
I don't begrudge a wee club like Cowdenbeath having a bumper day of gate receipts, done get me wrong. £18 for that place is pushing their luck, though :-p

I suspect they've taken a leaf out of Hibs book - if we're daft enough to go to games, we're daft enough to pay £18.

Last time I was at Central Perk it was two pounds for two pies, a tea cake, and a cup of tea. So maybe it evens itself out.

£18 is a bit steep but this kind of away day is the fun part of the adventure surely?! The cup game there a couple seasons ago was a good laugh and as others have said, it's no secret the ground is a dump - if that's unacceptable for you don't give them your money.

:agree:

DarrenSQH
31-10-2014, 08:29 AM
I suspect they've taken a leaf out of Hibs book - if we're daft enough to go to games, we're daft enough to pay £18.

Last time I was at Central Perk it was two pounds for two pies, a tea cake, and a cup of tea. So maybe it evens itself out.

:agree:

Having been to a few of their games this season its about £2 a pie now.

Im sure it was £15 a few years ago in the cup.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 08:33 AM

That's the unacceptable face of globalisation. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
31-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Just saw on Sky sports that there pitch has been damaged

silverhibee
31-10-2014, 09:44 AM

First in gets a spot, don't think there is any best spots though :greengrin

Hermit Crab
31-10-2014, 09:49 AM

We charged them £23 to get into Easter rd. That's a joke. £18, old school terraces throw in a couple of piping hot steak birdies from the snack bar and you'll enjoy your day.

DC_Hibs
31-10-2014, 09:49 AM

£15. That's outrageous. Was it filled wi Wagyu beef?

Hermit Crab
31-10-2014, 09:52 AM

What has happened to it?

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 09:59 AM
We charged them £23 to get into Easter rd. That's a joke. £18, old school terraces throw in a couple of piping hot steak birdies from the snack bar and you'll enjoy your day.

This gets better and better!

Hermit Crab
31-10-2014, 10:01 AM
This gets better and better!

Oops. :greengrin

silverhibee
31-10-2014, 10:01 AM

Fully agree with that, all the part time clubs in this league will do there best to get some extra cash in this season from the bigger clubs that have found there self in this position this season, good on them, and £18 is a decent price for this football, and as you say it's a club that has helped developed some of our youngsters over the years.

I stood at the famous hedge at Brechin a couple of weeks back and enjoyed the football and banter with the locals, they moan and curse just as much as us bad Hibs fans, but it was a great wee day out.

silverhibee
31-10-2014, 10:05 AM

In what way Billy.?

Watching Sky sports just now but never seen anything.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2014, 10:19 AM
In what way Billy.?

Watching Sky sports just now but never seen anything.

Just say the headline before the ad, but had to leave

GreenLake
01-11-2014, 04:13 AM
Why is there no game this weekend?

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2014, 05:22 AM
Why is there no game this weekend?

Scottosh Cup first round i believe,wee teams only,The rangers play Dumbarton!

H18Y GW
01-11-2014, 07:01 AM
LOL

Noticed on the Bounce a guy had put down he isnt going as it may rain in an open terracing looking through mesh,ages with me so he deffo wasnt at ER in the 70s then ...

Its different,its The Goth pub, its the Indian restuarant if you want Corporate,enjoy what we have,we sound like right posh kanutes ...

Cant wait, another fab away day:aok:

Carheenlea
01-11-2014, 10:18 AM
I reckon we will see a bumper Hibs support for this. On the road our numbers have been decent, and this should see added numbers heading along to back an improving Hibs team. Hopefully if the improvement continues we can see circa 12K supporting the team at Easter Road into the New Year.
Cowdenbeath away is one of the classic away-days - gets us out our comfort zone of our Easter Road facilities and one that is all we lament in missing when we attend top flight away days in identikit soulless new grounds.

O'Rourke3
01-11-2014, 10:25 AM
:hijack: That ground looks like a barrage of flares would improve it!

stormchild
01-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Re the possible damage to the pitch. There was a double stock car race weekend last week. This is one of the biggest of their season with championship races on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.
I wasn't up as I went to a wee game at Easter road on Sunday lol.
There are huge tractor tyres to prevent the cars entering the pitch area but in a race where the drivers are really wired then these get pushed to the inside and cars do damage the pitch. Now I'm not saying this is what's happened but it's happened regularly over the years.
GGTTH

franks
01-11-2014, 10:59 AM

MILTON MOWBRAY are running a bus and have seats available leaving Musselburgh 12.00 and making several stops on way through city. Early start to allow some drinking time through there.

Will post full details once travel thread is open. if you're interested PM me.

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-11-2014, 11:06 AM
MILTON MOWBRAY are running a bus and have seats available leaving Musselburgh 11.00 and making several stops on way through city. Early start to allow some drinking time through there.

Will post full details once travel thread is open. if you're interested PM me.

Thanks for that mate 👍

KdyHby
01-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Planning on catching the train to Kirkcaldy post football to see Fife Flyers v Edinburgh Capitals. Hopefully a good sporting day out accompanied by a few beers.

--------
01-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Was there two or three years ago, maybe longer.
Strange ground then with the speedway track round the perimeter of the pitch.
Also a scaffolding built around the centre circle on the terracing where we hibs fans were situated, blocking the view to what was going on in the middle of the field.
Never the less a nice little town, good pubs and half an hour from home.

Not speedway - stock cars. Park too close to the ground and your pride and joy'll be featuring in the next meeting.

Mind you, they're quite fair - they'll let you have it back after they're done with it.

http://www.steamin.in/RDC/MildenhallStockcars1.jpg

ano hibby
01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Fully agree with that, all the part time clubs in this league will do there best to get some extra cash in this season from the bigger clubs that have found there self in this position this season, good on them, and £18 is a decent price for this football, and as you say it's a club that has helped developed some of our youngsters over the years.

I stood at the famous hedge at Brechin a couple of weeks back and enjoyed the football and banter with the locals, they moan and curse just as much as us bad Hibs fans, but it was a great wee day out.

Agree with your post mate.
Also did the Hedge on a wee fitba' special trip from Waverley last year on corporate hospitality. Great fun. Picked up a cheeky wee fridge magnet: 'The only team in Europe with a Hedge'. My wife was delighted with her gift:)

Stuarty27
01-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Just bought 3, can't wait...

libernian
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Speedway track?
It's a stock car circuit, think it still runs there although there is a newer track up the road at andrew antenna in Lochgelly.
Went to a caravan demolition derby at central park once.
8 minutes from home.

now that sounds like entertainment!!

was it just caravans attached to cars crashing into each other?

IWasThere2016
02-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Yup, and pish in the coat pocket of the guy in front of you when you need to go. Proper fitba!

This - bring it on!

IWasThere2016
02-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Aye, modern football is rubbish. Bring back the terracing. Erm....wait. :greengrin

I thoroughly enjoyed our last trip there. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

Was the best game of the season for me. Loved it - waaaaaay better than sitting doon! Took ma auld man - fae CowdenLumphiGellyDen and a Hun! - it was the cauldest I've ever been at a game. Scarf got made into a headscarf to cover ma lugs! Also nipped in to see my uncle - it was the last time I saw him as he passed a few weeks later.. RIP Harry.

IWasThere2016
02-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Was with Jimmy Nic last Friday - you should hear him aboot the stock cars - hilarious! He hates the things..

Leith_Hibee
03-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Went to the Cup game a couple of years ago...was dreadful place to watch football. Saw Cowdenbeaths second goal come through on Sky SPorts news as I left after an hour as it was soo cold and was ensconsed in the pub.

Keith_M
03-11-2014, 11:40 AM
There are retro-style stadiums... and there are total sh*teholes.

I'll leave it up to everybody that braves Central Park as to what category they put it in

:wink:

KdyHby
03-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Picked up 3 tickets, good to see a queue. Hopefully taking through a big positive support.

Lago
03-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Boy there some amount of softys on here, we have to stand, we are in the open, we might get tired and it could rain. And some are pushing for a standing area at ER..

Green Fish
03-11-2014, 06:56 PM
5 tickets purchased today, cannot wait

Billy Whizz
03-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Sold just over 530 tickets so far, if my ticket email is correct

Hermit Crab
03-11-2014, 07:21 PM

I bought an extra one for the stepdaughter on Thursday and that's ticket number 273.

DaveF
03-11-2014, 07:34 PM

I would imagine the majority will just PATG, but following the Livi fiasco, I'd suggest getting tickets beforehand if you can.

Brooster
03-11-2014, 07:41 PM
I would imagine the majority will just PATG, but following the Livi fiasco, I'd suggest getting tickets beforehand if you can.

Spot on Dave. We are dealing with clubs who are not used to big away supports and the patg arrangements have been a shambles especially at Livi. I would advise buying before you go. And dont get me started on the ott policing at our away games.

silverhibee
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Spot on Dave. We are dealing with clubs who are not used to big away supports and the patg arrangements have been a shambles especially at Livi. I would advise buying before you go. And dont get me started on the ott policing at our away games.

What's up with it. :cb

Hermit Crab
03-11-2014, 08:24 PM

Can you patg ? Surely not after livvy.

Ronniekirk
03-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Can you patg ? Surely not after livvy.

Don't think they will want to loose out on well over 500 walk ups at 18 quid a pop Haven't bought a ticket as just assumed there would be patg and three of us going

Hermit Crab
03-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Don't think they will want to loose out on well over 500 walk ups at 18 quid a pop Haven't bought a ticket as just assumed there would be patg and three of us going

Patg means you you can get dafties in our support as seen at livvy.

Billy Whizz
03-11-2014, 09:20 PM

You'll get in ok. Some posters just saying that PATG at Livvi was appalling and they had to wait over 30 mins to get a ticket and get in. Get over nice and early

silverhibee
03-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Patg means you you can get dafties in our support as seen at livvy.

Pretty sure the dafties can get tickets as well, so there will be a PATG for the game, Cowdenbeath will make sure of that, do the police have any say in this. :confused:

Ronniekirk
03-11-2014, 09:34 PM
You'll get in ok. Some posters just saying that PATG at Livvi was appalling and they had to wait over 30 mins to get a ticket and get in. Get over nice and early
Cheers billy ,Was at Livi game an hour before kick off and que at that point took about 15 minutes to get to front as only two gates open ,so yep will be thier early .

Ronniekirk
03-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Pretty sure the dafties can get tickets as well, so there will be a PATG for the game, Cowdenbeath will make sure of that, do the police have any say in this. :confused:
Watch Scot Squad Tonight the Police have a say in everything :agree::rules:

macca70
03-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Direct train from South Gyle station, takes 32 mins and £7.20 return - Perfect

£25.20 for the game and travel isn't too bad at all.

silverhibee
03-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Watch Scot Squad Tonight the Police have a say in everything :agree::rules:

what channel and time Ronnie :aok:

Is this it on BBC1 :greengrin

Ronniekirk
03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
what channel and time Ronnie :aok:

Is this it on BBC1 :greengrin
Yes but it's just finished its on every Monday. Night 10 35 for next few weeks

silverhibee
03-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Yes but it's just finished its on every Monday. Night 10 35 for next few weeks

Now i wouldn't mind them policing our games. :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
04-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Direct train from South Gyle station, takes 32 mins and £7.20 return - Perfect

£25.20 for the game and travel isn't too bad at all.

Trains are half hourly to cowdenbeath from edinburgh. The leave at XX18 and XX48 past the hour. Haymaket at XX22 and XX52. South gyle at XX27 and XX57.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Anyone know how many tickets are left. I know there will prob be PATG but would prefer to get my tickets. Won't get in until Fri

Hermit Crab
04-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Anyone know how many tickets are left. I know there will prob be PATG but would prefer to get my tickets. Won't get in until Fri

Plenty!

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Plenty!

As I thought. Hermit Crab to blame if there's none left on Friday afternoon 😀

Hermit Crab
04-11-2014, 06:10 PM
As I thought. Hermit Crab to blame if there's none left on Friday afternoon 

We've been allocated the terracing for Saturday. Cowdenbeath fans have the main stand. A quick calculation tells me that we have around 3,646 tickets for the terraces.

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2014, 06:42 PM
i see cowden have averaged approx 900 for their 4 home games(not including the visit of the govan bigots tonight) i would guess between 1500-2000 of us will attend on Saturday and hopefully at least 3/4 gates open for PATG, still not decided whether to go, is their plenty places for parking the car ? :)

Hermit Crab
04-11-2014, 07:10 PM
i see cowden have averaged approx 900 for their 4 home games(not including the visit of the govan bigots tonight) i would guess between 1500-2000 of us will attend on Saturday and hopefully at least 3/4 gates open for PATG, still not decided whether to go, is their plenty places for parking the car ? :)

Not a a a lot of parking, let the train take the strain.

Green Fish
05-11-2014, 03:02 PM

Heard second hand from someone who had been speaking to a guy involved with cowdenbeath that we had, as of yesterday, only sold 200 tickets. Cannae be right, surely???

silverhibee
05-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Not a a a lot of parking, let the train take the strain.

Possibly major delays and detours at the Forth Road Bridge as i found out last night. :rolleyes: :greengrin

silverhibee
05-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Heard second hand from someone who had been speaking to a guy involved with cowdenbeath that we had, as of yesterday, only sold 200 tickets. Cannae be right, surely???

Surely not. must have sold more than that.

Billy Whizz
05-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Surely not. must have sold more than that.

I got ticket number's 524 and 525 a few days ago, so we've sild a lot more than 200 or so

SteveHFC
05-11-2014, 03:33 PM
I got ticket number's 524 and 525 a few days ago, so we've sild a lot more than 200 or so

Tickets 991,992,993 at 4pm today

linlithgowhibbie
05-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Possibly major delays and detours at the Forth Road Bridge as i found out last night. :rolleyes: :greengrin

Its only night time closures between the Dalmeny turn off and the bridge, you can still get over if you go through the Ferry or Dalmeny village.(not with a 32 ton truck tho!!!)

silverhibee
05-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Its only night time closures between the Dalmeny turn off and the bridge, you can still get over if you go through the Ferry or Dalmeny village.(not with a 32 ton truck tho!!!)

That's what i did at 12.30 last night, still a nightmare being stuck behind a 32 ton truck though. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Noticed on the BBC stats that Cowdenbeath had 51% possession against Rangers last night. This will be a tough game for us, and we need nothing less than 3 points

Hamish
05-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Apparently their striker Oyenuga was giving The Rangers a lot of problems. Cowdenbeath had just as many shots on target as them. Will be a lot trickier than some people think.

Hibernia&Alba
05-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Apparently their striker Oyenuga was giving The Rangers a lot of problems. Cowdenbeath had just as many shots on target as them. Will be a lot trickier than some people think.

But the fact is they're bottom of the league and we should be beating them. A defeat would be a huge setback.

Hermit Crab
05-11-2014, 08:22 PM

:agree: They gave us a game at Easter rd. I expect a tougher match on Saturday.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM

Doubt that anyone involved with Cowdenbeath will have any idea how many tickets we've sold tbh. They will give us a set amount to sell and leave us to get on with it

portycabbage
05-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Would I be able to get a ticket at ER on Saturday, about 1pm?

Ringothedog
06-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Would I be able to get a ticket at ER on Saturday, about 1pm?

Doubt it. You will get into the game no problem on Saturday.

franks
06-11-2014, 08:02 AM

I got ticket numbers 807 and 808 Monday mid morning. Not saying the tickets are sold in order but it is likely and 800 no Monday morning would seem about right to me.

We are running our first bus of the season so far due to the level of interest shown following some encouraging displays lately.

Keith_M
06-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Not a a a lot of parking........

Ah, a fellow stutterer.

Please accept my sympathies. :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
06-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Really looking forward to it. Don't mind if it's Baltic, I'm just praying the rain holds off. Being druckett in Cowdenbeath must be one of the most depressing experiences known to man :-D

HibbyRod
06-11-2014, 12:40 PM
I collected my 2 tickets this morning about 11 pm, and the numbers are 668 and 669.

So, no idea if they are selling them in sequence? :dunno:

FranckSuzy
06-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Really looking forward to it. Don't mind if it's Baltic, I'm just praying the rain holds off. Being druckett in Cowdenbeath must be one of the most depressing experiences known to man :-D

Nah, Hibs getting beat in the Cowdenbeath rain would be worse :greengrin

LancashireHibby
07-11-2014, 08:45 AM
PATG is for the terrace behind the goals only. Glad I've got a ticket in advance now :thumbsup:

BoomtownHibees
07-11-2014, 10:52 AM
PATG is for the terrace behind the goals only. Glad I've got a ticket in advance now :thumbsup:

Anybody paying at the gate, take your binoculars

DaveF
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM

Last time I was there you could walk around to any point of the terrace? And I wonder if the bogs have had an upgrade - If not there's a good chance of catching cholera, typhoid and ebola if you venture in there!

LancashireHibby
07-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Last time I was there you could walk around to any point of the terrace? And I wonder if the bogs have had an upgrade - If not there's a good chance of catching cholera, typhoid and ebola if you venture in there!

Would have thought they will have had to separate the terraces since then to have better control over the capacity for when the Zombies visited etc.

Fife-Hibee
07-11-2014, 11:43 AM
I got ticket numbers 807 and 808 Monday mid morning. Not saying the tickets are sold in order but it is likely and 800 no Monday morning would seem about right to me.

We are running our first bus of the season so far due to the level of interest shown following some encouraging displays lately.

1186-1187 just now

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Hibernian FC supporters attending the Scottish Championship fixture tomorrow (Saturday, 8 November, kick off 3pm) at Central Park, Cowdenbeath will occupy the South and West Terracing areas at the stadium.
Supporters who have purchased tickets in advance will be accommodated on the South Terrace and should enter the stadium via the turnstiles in High Street, tickets for this area will remain on sale at Easter Road Stadium’s Ticket Office (10am-3pm). There will be no cash gates at the High Street turnstiles.
Supporters who have not purchased advanced tickets will be able to pay at the gate on match day but will only be accommodated on the West Terracing and should enter via the turnstiles in Chapel Street.

portycabbage
07-11-2014, 04:51 PM
1186-1187 just now

I got number 1315 at 3ish today. Glad I got it in advance now (given the queues at Livi and being the only way of getting South terrace ticket), although turns out you can get them from ER right up to kick-off (although probably not much point at 2.55pm!)

Hibernia&Alba
07-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Has anyone got the weather forecast. Brolly required?

portycabbage
07-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Hibernian FC supporters attending the Scottish Championship fixture tomorrow (Saturday, 8 November, kick off 3pm) at Central Park, Cowdenbeath will occupy the South and West Terracing areas at the stadium.
Supporters who have purchased tickets in advance will be accommodated on the South Terrace and should enter the stadium via the turnstiles in High Street, tickets for this area will remain on sale at Easter Road Stadium’s Ticket Office (10am-3pm). There will be no cash gates at the High Street turnstiles.
Supporters who have not purchased advanced tickets will be able to pay at the gate on match day but will only be accommodated on the West Terracing and should enter via the turnstiles in Chapel Street.

Seems odd that the entry to the West Terracing is at the South of the ground (Chapel Street) and the South Terracing entry is at the West (High Street)?

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Seems odd that the entry to the West Terracing is at the South of the ground (Chapel Street) and the South Terracing entry is at the West (High Street)?

i'm as confused as you, not been at central park since we played them in the SC in 1993 and half-p@shed :greengrin

Has anyone got the weather forecast. Brolly required?

light rain showers 2pm-4pm :(

Hibernia&Alba
07-11-2014, 05:07 PM
light rain showers 2pm-4pm :(

It's going to be torrential, isn't it? I can see it coming.

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2014, 05:11 PM
It's going to be torrential, isn't it? I can see it coming.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652207

according to the wee scroll bar thingymyjig that looks like a good possibility

Hermit Crab
07-11-2014, 05:19 PM

The west terracing is the dunfermline end of the ground. The south terrace entrance is from the high St, which is from the east side. Remember you come in and have to walk round to the south terrace.

Also there are turnstiles up behind the south terrace that allow access to the west terrace down steps. The south and west terraces are separated by a set of steps and a fence with a locked gate at the bottom.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Bought 5 at 4pm. Got 1340-1344. Asked the girl how many we had sold and she said "not entirely sure but loads today". She then showed me the pile of ticket receipts from today's sales and there were hundreds. Should be a decent crowd!
Went immediately from the ticket office into town to get a new winter jacket. Can see us all getting soaked!!

Heading through early doors to watch the Liverpool v Chelsea game through there. Best pub for the game anyone?

portycabbage
07-11-2014, 08:10 PM
The west terracing is the dunfermline end of the ground. The south terrace entrance is from the high St, which is from the east side. Remember you come in and have to walk round to the south terrace.

Also there are turnstiles up behind the south terrace that allow access to the west terrace down steps. The south and west terraces are separated by a set of steps and a fence with a locked gate at the bottom.

Cheers, haven't been before. Also I appear not to know east from west even when looking at a map, which bodes well.:greengrin

portycabbage
08-11-2014, 12:25 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652207

according to the wee scroll bar thingymyjig that looks like a good possibility

Now forecasting persistent rain from 2pm-11pm!

PathheadHibby
08-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Hail or snow or thunderstorms I'll go.......Hibee Hibernian! bring it on

Leithenhibby
08-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Any ideas on parking? :aok:

Carheenlea
08-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Ant ideas on parking? :aok:

Plenty on street parking within 10 minutes walk according to another thread. Best bet is park at Gyle and get train over for seven quid odds :wink:

Keith_M
08-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Maybe with all the money they'll make this season (from Having Hibs, Hearts and The Rangers in the League), they'll finally put a roof over the Main Terrace.

It surely wouldn't cost much for a wee corrugated iron roof.