PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Kennedy

Hibs History
30-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Not seen a post on here to him yet

Was excellent when he came on causing them all kinds of issues on the wing

Peach of a goal to boot (taking a shot we wouldn't have even dared to in previous seasons) and we could see how much it meant to you.

No sensible fan will blame you for the penalty

You're 19 and have the confidence to take a penalty in a knock out situation. That takes guts and I respect that

Matthew, if you read the forums, you are a great player with a brilliant future ahead and I hope to see you at Hibs for a long time to come (loan or deal permitting)

GGTTH

HappyAsHellas
30-10-2014, 08:27 AM
More performances like tonight will give Alan Stubbs some headaches as to who he will drop to bring him in. Penalties are a lottery, he was unlucky tonight but it didn't tarnish his performance.

Stevie Reid
30-10-2014, 08:51 AM
I could watch Kennedy all day, his appetite for the game is excellent, and his dribbling skills are superb. Final ball lacking quite a lot, but he is a real attacking threat.

Happy to pay money to watch guys like him, Allan and McGeough plying their trade.

hfc-1875
30-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Thought he was good when he came on, took the gamble and had a shot at goal which ended up in the net. However at the end of the first half of extra time he looked like he was absolutely blowing out his erse. I can't remember the exact timing but I'm sure he only came on with about 15/20 mins of normal time remaining?

Mike_C
30-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Played well when he came on but why take the penalty with his right foot? Too important at that stage to gamble with that.

JimBHibees
30-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Played well when he came on but why take the penalty with his right foot? Too important at that stage to gamble with that.

Thats his stronger foot?

jamiehibee
30-10-2014, 09:13 AM

He's right footed

ManBearPig
30-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Could he play handlings role in the diamond?

Winston Ingram
30-10-2014, 10:20 AM

Really? Did it not cross your mind that when 9 times out of 10 he cuts back onto his right foot to cross that he might be right footed?:greengrin

SunshineOnLeith
30-10-2014, 10:56 AM

Agreed. He should have headed it. The fool!

Biggie
30-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Agreed. He should have headed it. The fool!

:thumbsup::top marks

Turkish Green
30-10-2014, 12:30 PM

Should have gone for a Rabona with his left foot.