PDA

View Full Version : Most hated set of fans?

29-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Outside of the obvious answers (hearts and the OF) what set of fans do you dislike most? Doesn't have to be in Scotland.

Millwall fans are a horrible bunch and can't stand the arrogance of Chelsea fans (just the English version of the huns!)

blackpoolhibs
29-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Leeds and Newcastle for me. When i had a guest house, the supporters from those places were the most obnoxious tossers i ever met.

Crops73
29-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Outside of the obvious answers (hearts and the OF) what set of fans do you dislike most? Doesn't have to be in Scotland.

Millwall fans are a horrible bunch and can't stand the arrogance of Chelsea fans (just the English version of the huns!)

Marseille.

Total ****

ekhibee
29-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Aberdeen.

Bostonhibby
29-10-2014, 06:22 PM

The team formerly known as Glasgow Rangers had some awful fans and I would have said them no problem however the fans of the new team in Scottish football, the rangers are every bit as bad even though there are far fewer of them.

I don't agree re Chelsea though, I watch their games with 3 old style chelski fans who have adopted Hibs as their second team and come up with me occasionally to attend games.

There really aren't bigots down here on the same scale as with the Ugly Sisters up there but if I was going to choose a set of fans to dislike it would be Birmingham City fans, whingers with an inflated sense of entitlement because they are the "big team" in the city. Familiar?

A close second would be Leeds.

Hibernia&Alba
29-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Leeds and Newcastle for me. When i had a guest house, the supporters from those places were the most obnoxious tossers i ever met.

Beat me to it - the Leeds support is overpopulated by cavemen.

Airdrie - shocking bigots.

#FromTheCapital
29-10-2014, 06:24 PM
No too keen on hibs fans :-D

Seriously though aberdeen. Big team mentality but no great shakes.

Greencore
29-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Man United.

Bronson
29-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Celtic and The Rangers. No one else comes close to such vermin.

S4uzee
29-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Aberdeen. The Newcastle of Scotland

PeeJay
29-10-2014, 06:45 PM

It's Bayern fans for me (except 1 of them) - don't think any of them come from Munich ...

hibeemikey21
29-10-2014, 06:47 PM
No too keen on hibs fans :-D

Seriously though aberdeen. Big team mentality but no great shakes.

The funny thing is, I genuinely found most bams and erseholes to be hibs fans as a youth

Squealing pig
29-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Newcastle.... Nearly got my lights punch in abroad for having Liverpool top on lol. Because of this I dislike them.

Mixu62
29-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Beat me to it - the Leeds support is overpopulated by cavemen.

Airdrie - shocking bigots.

Agree 100%. Remember watching a Meadowbank v Airdrie game in the late 80's and their bigots gave racial abuse to Victor Kasule for the whole 90 minutes. Horrible town, horrible club, horrible "fans". Was delighted when they went bust and gutted when they were resurrected.

Always found St Johnstone fans really annoying, but wouldn't go as far as "hate".

Sergey
29-10-2014, 07:02 PM
In the non-league in England, there's a clear winner - Wealdstone FC.

Racist, homophobic thugs.

Franck Stanton
29-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Cowdenbeath. They are just a mini version of the blue-nose keek. Remember playing them in pre-season friendly when Fenlon was manager [2 seasons ago ?] so-called "fans" [bigots] in main stand did nothing but call Fenlon a fienan this and a fienan that. Total and utter bell-ends the lot of them.

Kojock
29-10-2014, 07:11 PM
AEK Athens fans are by far the worse I have encountered.

Pretty Boy
29-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Aberdeen give Hearts fans a run in the delusional big team stakes.

Living amongst them for years was an eye opener.

Hibrandenburg
29-10-2014, 07:27 PM
It's Bayern fans for me (except 1 of them) - don't think any of them come from Munich ...

Same here. Closely followed by Hertha, their fans look and sound like they've arrived straight from the Job Centre.

hibsbollah
29-10-2014, 07:36 PM
PSG. Lowest of the low.

Les Marseillais montent á Paris.

Nameless
29-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Went to see Buckie Thistle-v-Fraserburgh when I was about 10. Since then, always reserved a wee bit of spite for the F'Boro fans - just a bunch of bams.

Northernhibee
29-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Aberdeen. Fairweather fuds supporting a ***** football team that's trading on its history. Was spat at on Union St walking to the train station from Pittodrie by some toothless little **** who soon took a fright when confronted.

Aldo
29-10-2014, 08:10 PM
YAMS!! always has been and always will be!! Plain and simple.

Bunch of ****ing grade A roasters.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Livvy fans were arrogant tossers when they were in the top league. Cannae quite put my finger on why but, I've nae time for Wigan fans either.

Canongatehibs
29-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Cowdenbeath. They are just a mini version of the blue-nose keek. Remember playing them in pre-season friendly when Fenlon was manager [2 seasons ago ?] so-called "fans" [bigots] in main stand did nothing but call Fenlon a fienan this and a fienan that. Total and utter bell-ends the lot of them.

Probably lost their bus fares to Govan that day. I hear you though.

Wighty76
29-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Hearts. Goes without saying.

I mind reading the book terrace legends. There was a story about either an Ajax or feyenord fan that stuck the nut in an apposing fan for wearing the wrong colours. The lad had Down's syndrome. Brutal.

Billychaotic182
29-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Aberdeen

weonlywon6-2
29-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Do you really need to ask!

heretoday
29-10-2014, 09:19 PM
A Partick Thistle fan grabbed my prized Hibs scarf off me at Maryhill 50 years ago.

I therefore nominate Partick fans as the "most hated" in my book.

libernian
29-10-2014, 10:54 PM
dislike arsenal and their fans... arrogant and the 'trendy' club to support it seems. support seems plastic and touristy...

Bostonhibby
29-10-2014, 11:05 PM
dislike arsenal and their fans... arrogant and the 'trendy' club to support it seems. support seems plastic and touristy...

Quietest fans at home and biggest gaps on the terracing after half time certainly

Moon unit
29-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Same here. Closely followed by Hertha, their fans look and sound like they've arrived straight from the Job Centre.
Visited Berlin last week and went to a Union game. Was impressed with the noise and atmosphere, 20,000 v Sandhausen,really enjoyed the whole occasion!

Iceman1875
29-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Hearts/the rangers/Celtic/man city/man utd

At Easter Road we play...

givescotlandfreedom
29-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Eberdeen after having lived among the delusional roasters for four years. Hate the City too.
Sky TV 'fans' of Man United etc who refer to them as 'we' and slag off Scottish football as if they're above it. In fact everyone who slags off Scottish football but doesn't put any money or support into it but demands perfection.

KeithTheHibby
29-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Huns. Old or new. Vermin every single one of them. No other set of supporters run them close. Apart from Celtic.

SteveHFC
29-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Just how utterly tragic are they?

Ringothedog
29-10-2014, 11:42 PM

OI! My wife and her family are all Hertha fans and now Hibs fans due to me.

Hannah_hfc
30-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Outside the Old Firm and the yams, has to be Aberdeen fans, having lived here for 8 years, everyone all of a sudden was an Aberdeen fan when they reached a cup final. Never heard a word from them previously. Also their casuals are a nasty bunch, have had a couple issues with them in my pub, fortunately only a couple.

Phil D. Rolls
30-10-2014, 06:11 AM
I saw a couple of East Fife fans with absolutely horrendous haircuts.

weonlywon6-2
30-10-2014, 06:58 AM
The saviles

Newry Hibs
30-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Millwall because of .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoLG9DoPxdQ. Absolutely mental being there.

Closely followed by Chelsea and West Ham.

Hibrandenburg
30-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Visited Berlin last week and went to a Union game. Was impressed with the noise and atmosphere, 20,000 v Sandhausen,really enjoyed the whole occasion!

:agree:

The better option. Hertha don't have any songs other than basic alphabet training.

Hibrandenburg
30-10-2014, 08:17 AM
OI! My wife and her family are all Hertha fans and now Hibs fans due to me.

Give my regards to your Mrs and sing this wee ditty for her to the tune of "Yellow Submarine".

Arbeitslos und kein Geld im Portemonnaie

Der Scheiße von der Spree

Hertha BSC

:wink:

Alex Trager
30-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Aberdeen. Haven't lived there. But it's clear to see they are billy big baws. Was gutted when they won the cup last year.

duffers
30-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Was it Inverurie Loco we played a few years ago in the Scottish? They were a horrible bunch

AndyM_1875
30-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Was it Inverurie Loco we played a few years ago in the Scottish? They were a horrible bunch

Irvine Meadow.
They got their day at ER hi jacked somewhat by a load of local Ayrshire Huns.

Their regular fans are fine.

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-10-2014, 12:35 PM
1. Cheats

2. Huns

3. Sheep

NAE NOOKIE
30-10-2014, 01:18 PM
In order:

Folk who never go to Scottish matches and think because they have SKY and BT with wall to wall English and Spanish football it gives them the right to tell me how rubbish Scottish football is .......... Fkng hate them.

Celtic ... For their delusion that we are some sort of cozy cousins and their patronising attitude after the 2013 cup final .. all of which goes out of the window when we beat them.

The Yams ..... I cant be bothered to start a list ... its 1pm now and I get my tea at 7pm so I wouldn't have enough time.

The Zombie Huns ..... **** of the earth, though I have met some OK ones.

I like:

Anybody west of Bathgate who supports a non OF team ..... though some can still be utter ********s for other reasons.

hibsbollah
30-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Marseille.

Total ****

Something tells me we are not going to be friends.

Haymaker
30-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Older Chelsea fans. Tend to be very racist.

Millwall fans. They think they are hard as **** and think people are impressed by this.

Pompey fans. See Millwall and add their weird superiority complex.

SteveHFC
30-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Aberdeen - still think they're a big club
Celtic - Most of their fans seem to think we have some sort of friendship
THE Rangers - just ****ing morons in general

Kato
30-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I actually don't hate OF fans to a huge extent I feel sorry for a lot them, not all, that they waste their lives putting so much energy into a negativity that not only blights their families and their own lives but doesn't do this country any favours at all. Inadequates mostly with deep seated personal and cultural problems.

For me as a collective support it has to the gunts. I, like many on here, have friends who support but there's always the suspicion that behind your back they are full on bigots towards us.

edinburghhibs
30-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Airdrie fans - nasty lot. And AEK Athens, for burning the U.S. flags when playing Hibs just after 9/11.

On a personal note, I've always had a grudge against Stirling Albion fans. When I was in my teens, I went to watch Meadowbank Thistle (Hibs game was off) v Stirling, and had a Hibs badge on. About 20 of their youth came and sat around us and hassled me and my mate for most of the game. I've been waiting to get them back to Easter Road ever since.............

30-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Man utd as well for me, too many clingers on and glory hunters that have just latched themsleves onto them.

West Ham have a pretty horrible element in their support as well. Videos of them giving nazi salutes at white heart lane.

emerald green
30-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Nothing to choose these days between a large element in the Hearts and The Rangers supports.

I've always despised Airdrie - mini Huns; and the Sheep - for all sorts of reasons.

VivaHiberña
30-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Aberdeen give Hearts fans a run in the delusional big team stakes.

Living amongst them for years was an eye opener.

I hate Aberdeen with an absolute passion. I think they might even just be more delusional than the Yams when it comes to the "big team", "third force in Scotland etc" etc. Stuck in a 1980s time-warp.

Outside the Old Firm and the yams, has to be Aberdeen fans, having lived here for 8 years, everyone all of a sudden was an Aberdeen fan when they reached a cup final. [...]

Don't even get me started on the week on each side of the League Cup Final. Total roasters.

Hannah_hfc
30-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Don't even get me started on the week on each side of the League Cup Final. Total roasters.

Folk I knew for ages who openly "weren't really interested " in Aberdeen all of a sudden became die hards that week. I live right next door to Pittodrie stadium and it truly is only loud when they play the OF or European ties.

weonlywon6-2
30-10-2014, 07:38 PM
The savilles

30-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Absolute ****bags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e08bK8PbmaM

Stranraer
30-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Aberdeen fans.

Don't get me wrong, they travel in great numbers but I really don't like their arrogance and glory-hunting.

I was in the city when they got 6,000 for a home game against St. Mirren.

Most hated outside the OF and Yams: 1. Sheep 2. Liverpool

No particular reason for disliking Liverpool fans - it's the club they support that puts me off them.

Stranraer
30-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Folk I knew for ages who openly "weren't really interested " in Aberdeen all of a sudden became die hards that week. I live right next door to Pittodrie stadium and it truly is only loud when they play the OF or European ties.

You're not that fella with a Union jack flying out of your flat are you? :wink:

I agree with you though, I used to live near Pittodrie and it was a library most home games.

Stokesy's on fire
30-10-2014, 09:27 PM
My first Hibs.net post and Ill enjoy this one!! Aberdeen FC have by far the ****miest fans going. For some reason they speak of their club as some sort of Big Team when realistically they are rank rotten. Aberdeen fans are terrible for hiding when the going gets tough! For example when Aberdeen get beat the workplace is quiet and Football is not up for discussion even the local radio stations won’t speak about it. After the league cup last season people started to wear Sheep tops in Public a sight that’s been unheard of for the whole of my lifetime living in Aberdeenshire. Let’s be fair you did see the odd top or two but now people from Aberdeen feel the need to tell you they support Aberdeen when they usually avoid the subject like the plague. They really think they are something special when they are far from it. Classless support.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Forgot the infamous fascists Lazio and Zenit St Petersburg.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 09:28 AM
My first Hibs.net post and Ill enjoy this one!! Aberdeen FC have by far the ****miest fans going. For some reason they speak of their club as some sort of Big Team when realistically they are rank rotten. Aberdeen fans are terrible for hiding when the going gets tough! For example when Aberdeen get beat the workplace is quiet and Football is not up for discussion even the local radio stations won’t speak about it. After the league cup last season people started to wear Sheep tops in Public a sight that’s been unheard of for the whole of my lifetime living in Aberdeenshire. Let’s be fair you did see the odd top or two but now people from Aberdeen feel the need to tell you they support Aberdeen when they usually avoid the subject like the plague. They really think they are something special when they are far from it. Classless support.

The problem is that Aberdeen has never been a football city. They play at supporting the team.

Jones28
31-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Anyone think it might be us? :greengrin

marinello59
31-10-2014, 10:09 AM

This comes to mind. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-10-2014, 10:16 AM
You're not that fella with a Union jack flying out of your flat are you? :wink:

I agree with you though, I used to live near Pittodrie and it was a library most home games.

I remember a classic Alex Ferguson quote after a European game they had just won on aggregate when asked if he thought the atmosphere was great, "Aye, you could hear the sweetie papers rustling" was his reply...:greengrin

Sums them up really, and don't they have any more songs than "come on you reds"?

Baaaa

emerald green
31-10-2014, 10:18 AM
I remember a classic Alex Ferguson quote after a European game game they had just won on aggregate when asked if he thought the atmosphere was great, "Aye, you could hear the sweetie papers rustling" was his reply...:greengrin

Sums them up really, and don't they have any more songs than "come on you reds"?

Baaaa

:agree: They're only sheep s******* bar stewards.

Cabbage East
31-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Rangers
Hearts
Aberdeen
Airdrie

southsider
31-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Well you only have to look as who the chairman is. A man who is the master of all things open and respectable (Not). The sash singing Donald Findlay (QC).

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Well you only have to look as who the chairman is. A man who is the master of all things open and respectable (Not). The sash singing Donald Findlay (QC).

Gets my goat how people look at that situation and see what they want to see. He must have been on holiday when they hired Danny Lennon.

libernian
31-10-2014, 11:50 AM
I remember a classic Alex Ferguson quote after a European game they had just won on aggregate when asked if he thought the atmosphere was great, "Aye, you could hear the sweetie papers rustling" was his reply...:greengrin

Baaaa

hmm, ive always thought they were quite loud.

remember when they beat us 2-0 around 99/00 at ER... very loud that day and think they filled both tiers...

hibsbollah
31-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Im going against the grain here but I always had a healthy respect for Aberdeen the club and the fans. Plus they really really really hate the huns.

One Day
31-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Im going against the grain here but I always had a healthy respect for Aberdeen the club and the fans. Plus they really really really hate the huns.

Well i suppose thats in their favourc:wink:

Bad Martini
31-10-2014, 12:16 PM

They do...and that deserves a modicum of respect. They also hate celtc and the yams. The problem is, they hate us (And most EVERYONE else too). True bammers.

In terms of a list of despicablenes:

Rangers/Hearts/Celtic
Aberdeen
Airdrie
Cowdenbeath
Motherwell
...with the rest being far from likeable but moderatly more pallatable than these odious institutions.

And doon the road:
Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
...with the rest being generally moderately annoying/irriating.

The truth is, I dont like ANY teams bar mine. It's as simple as that. But, I reserve a special little vocal oppostion to the above mentioned for reasons to long to list, most of which will be shared by the above posts anyways.

MON THE HIBS :aok:

Stokesy's on fire
31-10-2014, 01:51 PM

There's loads of teams who hate the Huns.

31-10-2014, 02:00 PM

Tbf everybody really really really hates the huns :greengrin

Just out of interest though, why do Aberdeen have a particularly huge hate for the huns?

JimBHibees
31-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Tbf everybody really really really hates the huns :greengrin

Just out of interest though, why do Aberdeen have a particularly huge hate for the huns?

Pretty sure it was the bitterness of Aberdeen winning things in the 80s under Fergie. Alot of powderkeg games, Durrant tackle, etc

Saint Hibee
31-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Pompey fans have to be right up there in terms of most inflated delusions of grandeur and self-importance, although growing up in Southampton, I can't claim to be completely unbiased ...

AndyM_1875
31-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Pretty sure it was the bitterness of Aberdeen winning things in the 80s under Fergie. Alot of powderkeg games, Durrant tackle, etc

Depends who you talk to. I was at Uni up there and some Dons fans I was friendly with said they reckoned it was in the mid to late 70s when Aberdeen got to several cup finals only to be (in their words) cheated out of the win by corrupt refs and Rangers getting away with kicking them off the pitch

But there's no doubt lots of it comes from the 80s with Fergie's complete lack of respect for the Old Firm, his bunker mentality and his insistence that to gain respect his Dons had to go and hand the Old Firm their erse's on a plate in Glasgow in front of a horrified Glasgow football media. Rangers were eventually humiliated 4-1 in the Cup Final by Aberdeen (83/84?) and Celtic took the regular beatings from Aberdeen so well their fans conducted pitch invasions and one even attacked Gordon Strachan on the pitch as Aberdeen were toying with them at Parkhead.

All of this pre-dates Souness and the Durrant incident.

Sylar
31-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Pompey fans have to be right up there in terms of most inflated delusions of grandeur and self-importance, although growing up in Southampton, I can't claim to be completely unbiased ...

Tons of Pompey fans round about here and I'd have to agree with you! I've no axe to grind right enough and I find the Southampton fans equally nauseating just now.

You'd think they're amongst the elite of global football the way their fans behave just now - very much a 'big team' mentality.

Although I love watching their team playing football (or certainly used to), I find Barcelona fans to be quite loathsome, particularly when they were vocally supportive of ETA - a Spanish Celtc of sorts.

Liverpool and Man Utd fans can go onto my list too - the petty tragedy-point scoring is truly nauseating (though, I appreciate, not representative of the entire support base).

SteveHFC
31-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Tons of Pompey fans round about here and I'd have to agree with you! I've no axe to grind right enough and I find the Southampton fans equally nauseating just now.

You'd think they're amongst the elite of global football the way their fans behave just now - very much a 'big team' mentality.

Although I love watching their team playing football (or certainly used to), I find Barcelona fans to be quite loathsome, particularly when they were vocally supportive of ETA - a Spanish Celtc of sorts.

Liverpool and Man Utd fans can go onto my list too - the petty tragedy-point scoring is truly nauseating (though, I appreciate, not representative of the entire support base).

Liverpool fans are the most passionate fans in the world for me.

NAE NOOKIE
31-10-2014, 05:41 PM

Dinnae get me started on they baw bags ............ I have to sit with loads of them, its bloody murder :greengrin

AK86
31-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Every other bar steward except the cabbage fans. :na na:

Facto correcto

weonlywon6-2
31-10-2014, 08:27 PM
When i used to work at football matches the smaller supported teams fans were mostly a good laugh and never took things to seriously,Celtic fans are in the gutter with all the bile about the ira etc,rangers fans can also be as bad when your in amongst them with all the proddy stuff.

Best laugh i have ever had was with a group of Albion Rovers fans at Tynecastle,just there for a day out and were a really decent bunch

LancashireHibby
31-10-2014, 08:33 PM

Was a great atmosphere when we played a friendly there the other year.

lucky
31-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Lincoln
St.Mirren
Liverpool

Bostonhibby
01-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Lincoln
St.Mirren
Liverpool

Nowt wrong with Lincoln :-)

Stokesy's on fire
01-11-2014, 01:00 PM

The reason is not Jealousy....When it comes to Jealousy they are the most bitter fans ever when we won the League cup 5-1 they hated it. Apparently I should not have celebrated winning such a pointless cup.

The reason they hate the Huns is probably down to the fact that Aberdeen city is Red White and Blue there's loads of Huns in the North East of Scotland. Peterhead for example is a massive Hun toon..The Blue toon.

Diclonius
01-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Irvine Meadow's were the most unpleasant support I've seen at ER outside Hearts and the OF. Looked like a lot of their supporters' "big team" was Rangers - Union Flags aplenty and I remember some Hun coming on here and giving us the "use [sic] are Irish lol" crap after the game.

Bishop Hibee
01-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Outside 'the hated 3' up here I'd go with Airdrie and I can't stand Motherwell fans. I'll be delighted if they go down.

Chelsea fans must be the worst down south. Club founded as a money making exercise followed by spivs, glory-hunters, bigots and racists.

Stranraer
01-11-2014, 03:49 PM

Baaaa

I heard "come on you Reds" at kick off and then "Staaand free" maybe once or twice if they were winning. Awful set of fans and incredibly annoying.

Stranraer
01-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Lincoln
St.Mirren
Liverpool

Switch Lincoln for Luton and I'd be more inclined to agree :)

erin go bragh
01-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Hearts and The Rangers . By a country mile !

Ggtth

MKHIBEE
02-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Lincoln
St.Mirren
Liverpool

As someone who regularly watches Lincoln home and away I would like to hear why you hate imps fans.

Holmesdale Hibs
02-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Rangers
The Rangers
Celtic
Hearts

WHUHibs
02-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Rangers
The Rangers
Celtic
Hearts

Add Millwall and That's my full set:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
02-11-2014, 07:39 PM
I was in the Gallowgate end yesterday you couldn't meet a nicer set of supporters than the toon folk! :-)

Pretty Boy
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM
I was in the Gallowgate end yesterday you couldn't meet a nicer set of supporters than the toon folk! :-)

Same end as me.

Piss poor game. Was so disappointed in Gerrard, a player I've always wanted to see live but must have been an off day. Wasteful in possession and really struggled to influence the game. Playing him as a DM seems madness to me as he was almost like a quarterback trying to ping 40 and 50 yard Hollywood passes every time, only thing I can think of is his legs have gone.

Thought Jack Colback had a good game in the 'ugly' role. Broke up a lot of what Liverpool tried to create and kept Couthino very quiet.

Pretty Boy
02-11-2014, 08:11 PM
I heard "come on you Reds" at kick off and then "Staaand free" maybe once or twice if they were winning. Awful set of fans and incredibly annoying.

Don't forget

'Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen...Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen..Aaaaaaberdeeeen'

Billy Whizz
02-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Don't forget

Is it not Eberdeen?

Scouse Hibee
02-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Same end as me.

Piss poor game. Was so disappointed in Gerrard, a player I've always wanted to see live but must have been an off day. Wasteful in possession and really struggle to influence the game. Playing him as a DM seems madness to me as he was almost like a quarterback trying to ping 40 and 50 yard Hollywood passes every time, only thing I can think of is his legs have gone.

Thought Jack Colback had a good game in the 'ugly' role. Broke up a lot of what Liverpool tried to create and kept Couthino very quiet.

Yes was saying the same about Gerrard yesterday, looks like the legs have gone sadly. Would rather see him call it a day than go through games having no influence what so ever.Colback had a great game, but very poor from Liverpool total lack of creativity and lucky to lose by only a single goal. I was waiting for the net to bulge from Skrtels header and was on my way up from my seat :-) forgot where I was! Had a good day out though in the Irish centre so handy for the ground.

Stranraer
02-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Don't forget

I was quite happy to forget that one :greengrin that's the great thing about Armagh, nothing like that amount of negativity surrounding a football/soccer team.