PDA

View Full Version : £930 To Youth Development

Mikey
28-10-2014, 11:28 AM
That's how much was raised at the weekend simply by fans buying Happy Hibee Half Time Draw tickets. It's a really easy way to help get funds to the folk who are helping to produce the next set of youth players for the first team.

So if you've got a spare quid, or 2, or 3 why not chip in and help them out! You might even end the evening with enough cash to pay for Christmas or have a week on the Costa del Sunshine :greengrin

Feedback given after Sunday's game has been passed on to the club so the sellers should be even more visible tomorrow night!

Big Frank
28-10-2014, 11:56 AM
That's how much was raised at the weekend simply by fans buying Happy Hibee Half Time Draw tickets. It's a really easy way to help get funds to the folk who are helping to produce the next set of youth players for the first team.

So if you've got a spare quid, or 2, or 3 why not chip in and help them out! You might even end the evening with enough cash to pay for Christmas or have a week on the Costa del Sunshine :greengrin

Feedback given after Sunday's game has been passed on to the club so the sellers should be even more visible tomorrow night!

Tops Mikey, as per :thumbsup:

Cabbage East
28-10-2014, 12:31 PM
I can't remember the last time I even saw one of the kids selling these tickets before the game. I'd probably buy a couple if I did.

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Great effort :top marks Have to say though, I haven't seen any sellers in the West Lower all season.....:confused:

Mikey
28-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Great effort :top marks Have to say though, I haven't seen any sellers in the West Lower all season.....:confused:

I've asked if they can put the sellers right at the turnstiles again. Most I've seen are on the concourse and if someone just goes straight to their seat they could easily miss them.

Like you :greengrin

Ozyhibby
28-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Turnstiles is the best spot.

offshorehibby
28-10-2014, 01:28 PM
I've always bought a couple of tickets when I'm there. There was a couple of games I couldn't see anybody but there was a wee lassie selling in the East on Saturday. Have the Hibs youths stopped selling since .net tok over sponsorship.

Mikey
28-10-2014, 01:36 PM
I've always bought a couple of tickets when I'm there. There was a couple of games I couldn't see anybody but there was a wee lassie selling in the East on Saturday. Have the Hibs youths stopped selling since .net tok over sponsorship.

The youth team players don't seem to be selling them any more but it's nowt to do with hibs.net :greengrin

gogs_t
28-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Turnstiles is definitely the best place. I'd actually thought they'd stopped selling them in the West Upper the first couple of games until I saw a couple of the girls selling them in the concourse at the Dumbarton game.

LancashireHibby
28-10-2014, 01:51 PM

I got one in there on Sunday, there was a young girl with a bucket and an adult with her with the tickets just as you went through the turnstiles (FF End).

HibbyKeith
28-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea to have some sort of fixed signage inside the stadium concourses at designated spots that the tickets can be purchased on a regular basis. possibly near the Kiosks where there's a good chance folk will already have money out, might even pick up some custom from supporters on their way to their seat from buying a pre match snack.

The reason I suggest inside is with the weather about to turn atleast the sellers have the shelter of the stadium, Standing outside for over an hour then sitting to watch the game would be brutally cold for them.

Signs wouldn't have to be too fancy, but if they were a regular fixture they need to be bold and eye catching with Sponsored by Hibs.net somewhere on it. (I'd be more than happy to contribute if FranckSuzy was on the scrounge (again) for some sign fundraising cash :greengrin)

Anything that gives the club some cash for future youth development is money well spent.

Just an idea.

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea to have some sort of fixed signage inside the stadium concourses at designated spots that the tickets can be purchased on a regular basis. possibly near the Kiosks where there's a good chance folk will already have money out, might even pick up some custom from supporters on their way to their seat from buying a pre match snack.

The reason I suggest inside is with the weather about to turn atleast the sellers have the shelter of the stadium, Standing outside for over an hour then sitting to watch the game would be brutally cold for them.

Signs wouldn't have to be too fancy, but if they were a regular fixture they need to be bold and eye catching with Sponsored by Hibs.net somewhere on it. (I'd be more than happy to contribute if FranckSuzy was on the scrounge (again) for some sign fundraising cash :greengrin)

Anything that gives the club some cash for future youth development is money well spent.

Just an idea.

I don't know what you mean...:whistle: :thumbsup: Good idea though :agree:

Jonnyboy
28-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Great stuff. Glad my investment of £2 is going to a good cause :greengrin

HibbyKeith
28-10-2014, 07:19 PM
I don't know what you mean...:whistle: :thumbsup: Good idea though :agree:

:tee hee:

erin-go-bragh87
28-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Turnstiles is the best spot.

100% being greeted by one of the boys in there track suit when you first came through the gate always made me get one. Couldnae bare to just walk past them!

28-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Group of us buy 1 or 2 each every game, have done for years. Never won a button like but glad it's all going to a good cause which is what it's really all about at the end of the day :thumbsup:

Green Man
28-10-2014, 07:54 PM
I've been buying tickets for years but a few times recently I haven't seen a seller, a lot of the time I put this down to me arriving just before kick off. Last time I was at ER there was a seller as soon as I came through the gate (east stand) which I agree is the best place to have them.

Mikey
29-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Any feedback from tonight would be appreciated folks.

offshorehibby
29-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I've been buying tickets for years but a few times recently I haven't seen a seller, a lot of the time I put this down to me arriving just before kick off. Last time I was at ER there was a seller as soon as I came through the gate (east stand) which I agree is the best place to have them.

I've noticed this as well, i'll keep an eye open in the East tonight.

Pretty Boy
29-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Any feedback from tonight would be appreciated folks.

2 girls in the FF upper, green bibs and buckets right the doors at the top of the stairs. Can't miss them.

MSK
29-10-2014, 07:25 PM
2 girls in the FF upper, green bibs and buckets right the doors at the top of the stairs. Can't miss them.same ff lower