PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Cowdenbeath (A)

LancashireHibby
28-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Not seen it mentioned so just thought I'd let everyone know that tickets for the Cowdenbeath away game are on sale now. I know it'll probably be PATG as well, but always best to be on the safe side :aok:

HH81
28-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Not seen it mentioned so just thought I'd let everyone know that tickets for the Cowdenbeath away game are on sale now. I know it'll probably be PATG as well, but always best to be on the safe side :aok:

You going up for it Matt?

Billy Whizz
28-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Looks like we're getting a standing area only?

Pretty Boy
28-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Looks like we're getting a standing area only?

Same as Scottish Cup game a couple of seasons back I'd guess. Basically the whole ground except the stand.

DaveF
28-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Why are they selling tickets for this? Last time I was there saw plenty of Hibs fans in attendance but the terrace is easily big enough to cope with the numbers.

Billy Whizz
28-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Same as Scottish Cup game a couple of seasons back I'd guess. Basically the whole ground except the stand.

We had part of the old stand at the scottish cup match, as I was in it

Pretty Boy
28-10-2014, 10:02 AM
We had part of the old stand at the scottish cup match, as I was in it

Did we?

Wish I'd known as it was about minus 20 standing on the terrace. When we lost that early goal I've never been more tempted to head back to the pub. £3.20 for a pint and a vodka and coke in the Goth, can't complain.

Billy Whizz
28-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Did we?

Wish I'd known as it was about minus 20 standing on the terrace. When we lost that early goal I've never been more tempted to head back to the pub. £3.20 for a pint and a vodka and coke in the Goth, can't complain.
I was sitting around the 18 yard box. Disappointed we haven't been given any seating for this, as unlikely my old will go now, as he couldn't stand for the duration of the match

LancashireHibby
28-10-2014, 10:52 AM
You going up for it Matt?
Yeah, I booked trains pretty early so got them for £26 return. Mate is going to the Killie game so will be boozing with him up until Carlisle when he switches trains.

HH81
28-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I booked trains pretty early so got them for £26 return. Mate is going to the Killie game so will be boozing with him up until Carlisle when he switches trains.

What trains you booked on?

LancashireHibby
28-10-2014, 11:02 AM
What trains you booked on?
9.38 from Wigan. Arrives at Haymarket at 12.16 so might be a bit of a dash for the 12.23 to Cowdenbeath.

Iggy Pope
28-10-2014, 01:00 PM
I was sitting around the 18 yard box. Disappointed we haven't been given any seating for this, as unlikely my old will go now, as he couldn't stand for the duration of the match

We were sitting there too. Such a good view of the 18yd line area that a long running debut ensued on here over whether Sean O'Hanlon was a mug or it was all Paul Hanlon's fault (again).

Quite a tie that day. And quite a day for wee Leigh.

portycabbage
28-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Did we?

Planning first trip to Cowdenbeath. Is the Goth the best bet pre-match or any other worthy mentions anyone?

Green Fish
28-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Planning first trip to Cowdenbeath. Is the Goth the best bet pre-match or any other worthy mentions anyone?

Wee jimmys and cross guns.

Pretty Boy
28-10-2014, 02:20 PM

There's a few boozers on the High Street within walking distance of the ground, one right next door iirc.

We picked the Goth because it was next to the train station and it was freezing so we just wanted to get in somewhere. Once we saw the prices we weren't moving.

Green Fish
28-10-2014, 02:22 PM
We were sitting there too. Such a good view of the 18yd line area that a long running debut ensued on here over whether Sean O'Hanlon was a mug or it was all Paul Hanlon's fault (again).

Quite a tie that day. And quite a day for wee Leigh.

That was the coldest I've ever been at a match, wasn't even out the pub when cowden scored, the toilets are like something in the third world!! Great day tho!

S4uzee
28-10-2014, 02:38 PM
That was the coldest I've ever been at a match, wasn't even out the pub when cowden scored, the toilets are like something in the third world!! Great day tho!

Same, it was absolutely freezing! I remember goal kicks in the 2nd half getting blown back towards the box and some locals chucking stones over the fence at Hibs fans

LancsHibs
28-10-2014, 02:57 PM
9.38 from Wigan. Arrives at Haymarket at 12.16 so might be a bit of a dash for the 12.23 to Cowdenbeath.

I'm on that train mate, boarding at Preston. Not bothering with a match ticket as will be POTG. See you then. Looking forward to it:flag:

HH81
28-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Matt is that price all way or just to Edinburgh? Good deal.

What time train you on back from edinburgh?

LancashireHibby
28-10-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm on that train mate, boarding at Preston. Not bothering with a match ticket as will be POTG. See you then. Looking forward to it:flag:
Good man, bring your pint pots :thumbsup:

Matt is that price all way or just to Edinburgh? Good deal.

What time train you on back from edinburgh?
That price was Wigan-Cowdenbeath and back as a single each way but I did book it a good few weeks ago. Getting the 18:55ish from Haymarket.

eastterrace
28-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Did we?

yes goth really handy just right next to the station also prices are unreal ended back in there after the cup tie as well nice and handy for to get the train home.