PDA

View Full Version : Section - Dundee Utd

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Hello,

As recently communicated, we are now in control of our own section at the bottom of Section 43.

We have some spaces left for Dundee Utd this Wednesday.

All you require is a valid ticket into the East. Vouchers will be provided to get you into the section.

If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a PM. Vouchers can be collected inside the concourse at the lockers at the end of the East on the night.

Only stipulation is your vocal backing and supporting of the team.

GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Hello,

As recently communicated, we are now in control of our own section at the bottom of Section 43.

All you require is a valid ticket into the East. Vouchers will be provided to get you into the section.

If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a PM. Vouchers can be collected inside the concourse at the lockers at the end of the East on the night.

GGTTH

Much better IMO. Closer to the pitch = better atmosphere. You guys were immense yesterday, keep it up :aok:

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2014, 04:29 PM
http://youtu.be/krs4i5T3Qrc

frazeHFC
27-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Could watch that video over and over and still not get bored of it. Gutted I can't make this one!

HibbyAndy
27-10-2014, 04:33 PM

:top marks

Boyle89
27-10-2014, 04:47 PM

Brilliant!!

Pretty Boy
27-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Thought you guys being close to the pitch made a huge difference on Sunday.

hibee92
27-10-2014, 04:53 PM

Tremendous

Yuillsy
27-10-2014, 04:54 PM

That's class!

blackpoolhibs
27-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Listening to the crowd on the telly, our fans were superb all game. In fact Gary Mcallister mentioned it 3 or 4 times during the game just how terrific they were. :top marks

I still think moving to the FF would make this really take off. :tin hat:

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Listening to the crowd on the telly, our fans were superb all game. In fact Gary Mcallister mentioned it 3 or 4 times during the game just how terrific they were. :top marks

Stepping stone. Discussions to follow in the coming weeks.

blackpoolhibs
27-10-2014, 05:07 PM

:aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2014, 05:09 PM

A group of Sect 43 in each stand :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2014, 05:41 PM
So much better being nearer the pitch

Franck Stanton
27-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Brilliant lads/lassies, if I wasn't such an old fart I would be there with you, but a 61 yr old acting like a daftie just disnae cut it, suffice to say I am with you all in spirit and frequently join in from my seat in the east [opposite end to you guys], keep it up.

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2014, 06:29 PM

:aok:

Jonnyboy
27-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Hello,

GGTTH

Good stuff Ross and a positive outcome after your talks with the club :agree:

Iggy Pope
27-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Take it from this old fart in the FF Upoer (where I intend to stay, seat since inception), that your section of the lower east set the tone for me yesterday. Well done again. Lifeblood.

Capt Mainwaring
27-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Well done the young team. Keep it up - a great generation of noise and atmosphere.

Love from the old farts in West Lower

3pm
27-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Good luck with it. How many do you have in your section?

Chuck Rhoades
27-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Good luck with it. How many do you have in your section?

Had 60+ on Sunday, be quieter on Wed.

givescotlandfreedom
27-10-2014, 07:18 PM

Superb!

weonlywon6-2
27-10-2014, 07:20 PM

Well done mate,standing section would be just magic

Chuck Rhoades
28-10-2014, 05:42 AM
Bump. Still limited spaces left.

dangermouse
28-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Bump. Still limited spaces left.

Think my son is moving over to the East for this game so I'll let him know about your voucher system. Think he was quite near you for the derby

Keith_M
28-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Brilliant lads/lassies, if I wasn't such an old fart I would be there with you, but a 61 yr old acting like a daftie just disnae cut it, suffice to say I am with you all in spirit and frequently join in from my seat in the east [opposite end to you guys], keep it up.

I think we should have an Old Farts Singing Section, reminiscent of the old 'North (Wing) Stand'. It would obviously be sitting down only (arthritis is a killer), regular chants of 'Hibees, Hibees'... and free Werthers Originals, to help our old throats after the chanting.

I'm going to call it Section 45 Plus*

Who's for joining me?

:greengrin

* Not related in any way to the location in the Stadium, it's a minimum age requirement.

NAE NOOKIE
28-10-2014, 10:12 AM
I think we should have an Old Farts Singing Section, reminiscent of the old 'North (Wing) Stand'. It would obviously be sitting down only (arthritis is a killer), regular chants of 'Hibees, Hibees'... and free Werthers Originals, to help our old throats after the chanting.

Who's for joining me?

* Not related in any way to the location in the Stadium, it's a minimum age requirement.

The West upper north started a few Hibees, Hibees on Sunday, cant wait until I'm 60 and can go sit with the section 43 seniors http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Keith_M
28-10-2014, 10:15 AM
The West upper north started a few Hibees, Hibees on Sunday, cant wait until I'm 60 and can go sit with the section 43 seniors http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Don't be cheeky, it's Section 45 Plus!

:na na:

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 10:19 AM

:agree: And early in the first half too :greengrin Commented on that at the time as it's unusual for them.

NAE NOOKIE
28-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Don't be cheeky, it's Section 45 Plus!

:na na:

I stand corrected :greengrin

Big Frank
28-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Well done to BouncerRoss and his yootz

Outstanding.

Chuck Rhoades
28-10-2014, 11:30 AM
We'd encourage the seniors to get involved, mixture of ages from 16-50s and one turning 60 shortly.

Ozyhibby
28-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Well done lads. My 8 year old is itching to get in beside you. Be a few years yet. :-)

Keith_M
28-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Do the guys previously known as Sect43 have a new name yet?

If you're still deciding, please don't just call yourselves 'Hibs Ultras', as that seems a bit lame. Oh and maybe a wee bit more colour could be added if you all wore green, instead of the current vogue of Black Hoodies. :wink:

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Ozyhibby
28-10-2014, 12:13 PM

If you're still deciding, please don't just call yourselves 'Hibs Ultras', as that seems a bit lame. Oh and maybe a wee bit more colour could be added if you all wore green, instead of the current vogue of Black Hoodies. :wink:

Cheers

I think the whole point is that they are not told what to do.

CallumLaidlaw
28-10-2014, 12:14 PM

Cheers

Can they not still be section 43?

Keith_M
28-10-2014, 12:15 PM
I think the whole point is that they are not told what to do.

I thought the winky smiley kinda indicated I wasn't being entirely serious.

Can they not still be section 43?

I was wondering if they would change it, in case they're moving to another part of the Stadium.

Chuck Rhoades
28-10-2014, 08:21 PM

Cheers

No name, just a group of lads. Plenty of colour coming soon with new materials being made. Just takes time to get everything outlined, painted etc as everything is handmade.

rcarter1
28-10-2014, 08:28 PM

Who's for joining me?

Too many people still in Section 46..

Carheenlea
28-10-2014, 08:51 PM
The singing section is not for me and I think it`s more a young man`s game - don`t mind raucous away days at the likes of Ibrox and Tynecastle, but every week is too much for me! Us like-minded people can now enjoy an enhanced atmosphere from the comfort of our seats elsewhere in the stadium, and can be easily led into joining in at certain moments like we all did on Sunday. Definitely a good move to situate down the front, and I hope your numbers can swell as our season hopefully improves.

H113EE5
28-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Well done the young team. Keep it up - a great generation of noise and atmosphere.

Love from the old farts in West Lower

Seconded. :not worth:not worth

From an older Fart in the West Lower. Impressed with the black shirts.. :agree::agree::agree:

silverhibee
28-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Skimpy black clothing is a must, sinister looking kind of thing, take some tips from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders which you will catch on ITV Be. Good viewing. :thumbsup:

Chuck Rhoades
29-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Looking at 45+ tonight which is a good effort. Not too late to get involved.

Hibs3-2
29-10-2014, 11:01 AM
We'd encourage the seniors to get involved, mixture of ages from 16-50s and one turning 60 shortly.

Christ you coming up for 60 already?! Looking good for your age mate

Squealing pig
29-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Great video , atmosphere like this is positive for everyone involved especially the players

ruthven_raiders
29-10-2014, 12:14 PM
:agree: And early in the first half too :greengrin Commented on that at the time as it's unusual for them.

My son and I were in there, we joined in too, there are a few that start the chanting, and with it being a bigger crowd a few others were standing up.............good to see. My son just missed going in 2007, he was only two and since he was 3 has been going to the games, two Scottish cup finals etc..............so understandably he's not had the best of it growing up a hibee. But have to say it was the first time for ages that he didn't say are we going yet or I will think I will play my Nintendo now. Watched the whole game and thoroughly enjoyed it:o)

Chuck Rhoades
30-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Good to see some new faces last night. Hope everyone is enjoyed it. Onto the next game!

Ryan91
30-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Good to see some new faces last night. Hope everyone is enjoyed it. Onto the next game!

You guys were outstanding last night, considering how small your group was last night you guys made a fantastic effort to get the rest of the crowd into the singing.

silverhibee
30-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Seemed as if there was two singing sections in 43 last night, one at the front and one at the back, sometimes both singing and a bit out of tune.

The whole crowd were excellent last night, even the westies seemed to join in with some singing. :greengrin

HappyAsHellas
30-10-2014, 12:36 PM
For BouncerRoss:

What is your personal opinion of where you are situated now, compared with before?
I was in row Z of 43 and several times we were singing against each other as has been noted. For me, when the drum and noise is behind it encourages more fans to join in as it's right behind you and you know exactly who is "conducting" the fans as it were. Ideally I think you should be in the FF upper as I have stated to the club on more than one occasion.
What is the result of moving for fans in the west? Is it noisier than before? Obviously the derby was always going to up the ante on the noise front, but what we need to do now is encourage more singing, flags and atmosphere while we are on the up.

silverhibee
30-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Any video clips from last night.

edinburghhibs
30-10-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm probably a bit late with this post - but I was in the same section as the '43 lads on Sunday, with my 9 year old son. We had tickets for those seats before the club moved them into that section. Hibs actually phoned me to offer me other seats, and the stadium manager even came over to check we were happy - great customer service imo. Anyway, I decided to stay put. I have to say we both thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, and were bouncing around joining in with the others. My boy now thinks he's a Hibs Ultra!.

Good work lads - you really make a difference, and I recommend the experience to anyone. It reminded me of my youth in the late 70's/early 80's, standing on the east terrace under the cameras. :greengrin

R11Loaded
30-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Last night was an excellent atmosphere, I was away up the back and at times we had two different songs sang, hopefully hibs allow you guys down the front to continually expand your section, I'd love to be in beside you guys next time though!

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

Lucius Apuleius
30-10-2014, 04:05 PM

Who's for joining me?

I'm in! Can we make it even more exclusive in any way?

marinello59
30-10-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm in! Can we make it even more exclusive in any way?

Instead of vouchers you show your bus pass to get in?

RIP
30-10-2014, 04:33 PM

This!

At clubs like Stoke (link below) who are the loudest fans in the EPL - everyone sings - regardless of age and gender.

We can do it at away games, big cup games, Hampden. I actually think for our size we are one of the loudest teams in Scotland. But we can't afford to regard singing as something for those of a certain age. Not if we are going to get the team back into the Premiership :flag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-HXW6eExm8

The best thing that could happen is for the front 6 rows all the way round to be the loudest support. That way it gives the players on the park the maximum support because it's at their eye level.

Lucius Apuleius
30-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Instead of vouchers you show your bus pass to get in?

No goat wan! :greengrin

ZSdoom
03-11-2014, 10:04 PM
http://youtu.be/0pgCBrhSjHg :flag:

silverhibee
03-11-2014, 10:15 PM

Great stuff, keep the good work up and the videos coming.

Be great if we can get the bottom tier of the FF for this group. :gwa: :flag:

FranckSuzy
03-11-2014, 10:31 PM

Some very sinister-looking yoofs there :agree: :greengrin Seriously though :top marks