PDA

View Full Version : Media Stubbs and Gray Post-Hearts

InterviewLoI
26-10-2014, 10:56 PM
http://youtu.be/hP7kkxHxIaQ

Hey guys, after a season away from Easter Road, I finally returned today! I spoke to manager Alan Stubbs and captain David Gray after what was one of the most promising derby performances since the season we went unbeaten against them under Fenlon!

As always, please share and tweet me @aaronogarafan69

Thanks to everyone who came over to say hello today, I can't wait to come back soon!

macd123
26-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Thanks for that. Good interview as always.

Slicer
27-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Good work again mate.

Can I ask, how much exposure does this get over in Ireland? Do you receive much feedback?

InterviewLoI
27-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Good work again mate.

Can I ask, how much exposure does this get over in Ireland? Do you receive much feedback?

We're relatively well received here in Ireland, especially with the smaller clubs in rural areas who don't get a lot of exposure!

Thanks for your kind words

Slicer
27-10-2014, 10:38 AM
We're relatively well received here in Ireland, especially with the smaller clubs in rural areas who don't get a lot of exposure!

Thanks for your kind words

Nice one bud. Any interest in your Hibs work over there now Fenlon and the Irish loanees have departed?

InterviewLoI
27-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Nice one bud. Any interest in your Hibs work over there now Fenlon and the Irish loanees have departed?

Not as much but people are always interested in how the Hibees are doing.

truehibernian
27-10-2014, 12:20 PM
I think you're interviews are fantastic mate and have long wondered what is stopping Hibs approaching you to work for/with Hibs TV - chirpy, enthusiastic, knowledgable and connected with the fans - I'd hire you in a minute.

Watch the Hibs TV Derby preview interview - it really annoyed me that the part about Scott Allan focused on what he didn't do rather than be confident and positive and give Scott praise - really terrible interview and poor questions.

InterviewLoI
27-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Thanks so much man. Honestly I would love to get involved with HibsTV and I like to think I have a good relationship with Andrew and the Hibs media team!

I think my location is a huge factor but maybe in the future I can spend more time in Edinburgh.

ChooseLife
27-10-2014, 12:30 PM
http://youtu.be/hP7kkxHxIaQ

Hey guys, after a season away from Easter Road, I finally returned today! I spoke to manager Alan Stubbs and captain David Gray after what was one of the most promising derby performances since the season we went unbeaten against them under Fenlon!

As always, please share and tweet me @aaronogarafan69

Thanks to everyone who came over to say hello today, I can't wait to come back soon!

I saw you just before I went into the stadium mate, was nice to meet you :thumbsup:

InterviewLoI
27-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I saw you just before I went into the stadium mate, was nice to meet you :thumbsup:
I'm not going to lie, it was exciting to meet you dude. I felt like a celebrity haha

rcarter1
27-10-2014, 01:24 PM
I think you're interviews are fantastic mate and have long wondered what is stopping Hibs approaching you to work for/with Hibs TV - chirpy, enthusiastic, knowledgable and connected with the fans - I'd hire you in a minute.

Watch the Hibs TV Derby preview interview - it really annoyed me that the part about Scott Allan focused on what he didn't do rather than be confident and positive and give Scott praise - really terrible interview and poor questions.

I have a pet theory that he is the 'real' reason for our long term decline. FTO of Leanne, do we need an interviewer who subtly undermines our players? He's been doing it for years, (we have more than enough fans that fill that job already..)

That Guy - Out

InterviewLoI - In

(keep up the cracking work, its always much appreciated! :thumbsup:)

InterviewLoI
27-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Stax
27-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Nice work again mate.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Brilliant Donagh!

truehibernian
28-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Leeann, I know you read these threads and .net :greengrin

Please - take a look at this young lad, take on board his enthusiasm and his positivity (even when we lose), and listen to the questions and his insight - he would be an absolutely fantastic addition to Hibs Media and that arm of the club.

You were in the media recently questioning fans negative vibe.......listen to the way our own media team asked questions pre-derby on Hibs TV 11-minute interview. One minute in our interviewer is mentioning 'closing the gap on Hearts', then soon after it's 'after Livingston has the penny finally dropped with the players' (whatever that means :rolleyes:), re the derby he then says 'what's your message to the players, to avoid being suffocated' :confused::rolleyes:, then it's a critique of Scott Allan with quotes like 'how are you trying to get a greater degree of urgency from him (Scott Allan).....which then has Stubbs questioning individual talent and teamwork and then said interviewer saying 'they fall into that trap of being self indulgent....rather then play it simple'! - all negative undertones to me if I am being honest. And his interviews all follow the same downbeat vibe. Jeez it only took him a minute to ask Dylan McGeouch 'how would you sum up your situation at Celtic'.......after signing for Hibs :brickwall........how is that 'positive' ?

My son, teenager, loves watching this young Irish lads interviews.

Get him signed :aok::wink::agree:

Keith_M
28-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Thanks so much man. Honestly I would love to get involved with HibsTV and I like to think I have a good relationship with Andrew and the Hibs media team!

I think my location is a huge factor but maybe in the future I can spend more time in Edinburgh.

Maybe it's the old adage, you've got a good face for the Radio

:duck:

Only kidding :greengrin

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Nice one :aok: Really enjoyed that and good luck in the future. Oh, and I love how you also refer to THEM as "them" :thumbsup:

rcarter1
28-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Leeann, I know you read these threads and .net :greengrin

Please - take a look at this young lad, take on board his enthusiasm and his positivity (even when we lose), and listen to the questions and his insight - he would be an absolutely fantastic addition to Hibs Media and that arm of the club.

You were in the media recently questioning fans negative vibe.......listen to the way our own media team asked questions pre-derby on Hibs TV 11-minute interview. One minute in our interviewer is mentioning 'closing the gap on Hearts', then soon after it's 'after Livingston has the penny finally dropped with the players' (whatever that means :rolleyes:), re the derby he then says 'what's your message to the players, to avoid being suffocated' :confused::rolleyes:, then it's a critique of Scott Allan with quotes like 'how are you trying to get a greater degree of urgency from him (Scott Allan).....which then has Stubbs questioning individual talent and teamwork and then said interviewer saying 'they fall into that trap of being self indulgent....rather then play it simple'! - all negative undertones to me if I am being honest. And his interviews all follow the same downbeat vibe. Jeez it only took him a minute to ask Dylan McGeouch 'how would you sum up your situation at Celtic'.......after signing for Hibs :brickwall........how is that 'positive' ?

My son, teenager, loves watching this young Irish lads interviews.

Get him signed :aok::wink::agree:

This. This. This. This. This. This.

InterviewLoI
28-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Guys I really really appreciate all the lovely comments, but there's no need to slag off Hibs TV. The people working there are a lot more experienced and professional than me (And they do it on a voluntary basis, just like me). They produce a really top notch product and they are an absolute joy to talk to as well! I watch their stuff regularly and used it to help structure my work on Sunday.

Once again thanks so so much I love reading your opinions.

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Guys I really really appreciate all the lovely comments, but there's no need to slag off Hibs TV. The people working there are a lot more experienced and professional than me (And they do it on a voluntary basis, just like me). They produce a really top notch product and they are an absolute joy to talk to as well! I watch their stuff regularly and used it to help structure my work on Sunday.

Once again thanks so so much I love reading your opinions.

I may be wrong but I don't think it's the volunteers people are commenting on.....:wink:

truehibernian
28-10-2014, 09:03 PM
I may be wrong but I don't think it's the volunteers people are commenting on.....:wink:

Indeed, I'm criticising the guy who does the interviews - for me he's awful, downbeat and monotone - the actual product on match day etc is great and the commentary guys are superb.

I also think our media needs to connect with younger fans and audience - you do, he doesn't (again, my opinion only). I think you'd be a very positive addition and I'd happily watch your interviews all day long in comparison. Same with Luke Shanley - he got his reward because he's excellent.

rcarter1
29-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Indeed, I'm criticising the guy who does the interviews - for me he's awful, downbeat and monotone - the actual product on match day etc is great and the commentary guys are superb.

I also think our media needs to connect with younger fans and audience - you do, he doesn't (again, my opinion only). I think you'd be a very positive addition and I'd happily watch your interviews all day long in comparison. Same with Luke Shanley - he got his reward because he's excellent.

ditto

sleeping giant
29-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Can you play up front LOI :greengrin