PDA

View Full Version : Progress is being made

dp00
26-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Surely people can now see Stubbs and his team are doing the right stuff and it's slowly coming together .... Yes we may lose a few games but we are improving

We need to stick by the team and the good times will come back

Brightside
26-10-2014, 06:37 PM
night and day compared to last year.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2014, 06:39 PM
We're getting there.

Need to start turning these 1 points into 3 though. Bit more clinical in the final 3rd and it will come.

Tricla
26-10-2014, 06:45 PM
We're getting there.

Need to start turning these 1 points into 3 though. Bit more clinical in the final 3rd and it will come.

:agree:

SaulGoodman
26-10-2014, 07:05 PM
We're getting there.

Maybe a good signing in January will help :wink:

Haymaker
26-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Maybe a good signing in January will help :wink:

But whom?

:greengrin

Ricky Bobby
26-10-2014, 07:06 PM
There is no coincidence that the last two very impressive performances have resulted since the change of captaincy and only playing with one holding midfielder. Stubbs deserves great credit for making a tough decision.

B.H.F.C
26-10-2014, 07:10 PM
We're getting there.

In a nutshell. Draws are killing us. 3 on the trot at home. And we should have won all 3. What a difference those 6 points would make.

I just feel we've left ourselves too far behind to mount a serious challenge.

SaulGoodman
26-10-2014, 07:11 PM
But whom?

:greengrin

Hmm :hyper:

tomhorn
26-10-2014, 07:15 PM
I agree. Gutted about today but taking positives from the improvement on last season. Stubbs has a huge task but I think he is going in the right direction. It wont happen overnight but I feel we are getting somewhere. So much better to watch than last season.

IberianHibernian
26-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Progress definitely ( but we`re not as good as we were a year ago though better than 6 months ago ) but still worry about what would happen if goalie or other defender got injured / suspended or loan players leave in window ? . If we continue progressing we might catch Hearts or The Rangers but unlkely to catch both so looking at playoffs and good cup run or two as target . Winter signings will be necessary for league and cups so hopefully win against Dundee Utd and in SC in November to get some cash in for signings .