PDA

View Full Version : To all the little jambos looking in...

hibsfan
26-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Well - yet again Hibs doninate the Derby... As we have done every time since the cup final. Yet still you get away with a point...

... Don't worry - we will get the last laugh. I have just handed over video (phone) evidence of 5 different hearts fans doing nazi saluts during the match. 4 at half time and one just after our goal. Many of them old enough to know better... Mind you, they are jambos! Police at gayfield have a copy of the evidence and say it will be very easy to identify individuals! :)

CraigHibee
26-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Well - yet again Hibs doninate the Derby... As we have done every time since the cup final. Yet still you get away with a point...

... Don't worry - we will get the last laugh. I have just handed over video (phone) evidence of 5 different hearts fans doing nazi saluts during the match. 4 at half time and one just after our goal. Many of them old enough to know better... Mind you, they are jambos! Police at gayfield have a copy of the evidence and say it will be very easy to identify individuals! :)

the last guy that done that got caught on telly haha, hopefully these fuds get in bother, never really heard a peep out the bin rakers until they scored

26-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Jammiest club ever.

Vile, despisable, low life club. Absolute filth.

Kato
26-10-2014, 02:44 PM

Fascists and bigots should be arrested, well done.

Scouse Hibee
26-10-2014, 02:46 PM

Really! Oh dear.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Had a group of them try to start on me on Leith Walk after the game. Group of 6 of them, I was on my own. Typical coward behaviour.

4 of them followed me a fair bit up the road which is classic Saville weirdo behaviour. When I finall lost it and squared up to one of them his mate threw a loaf of bread, yes that's a loaf of bread, at me before they ran off.

They really are oddballs.

Kato
26-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Had a group of them try to start on me on Leith Walk after the game. Group of 6 of them, I was on my own. Typical coward behaviour.

4 of them followed me a fair bit up the road which is classic Saville weirdo behaviour. When I finall lost it and squared up to one of them his mate threw a loaf of bread, yes that's a loaf of bread, at me before they ran off.

They should sectioned rather than arrested.

SaulGoodman
26-10-2014, 02:50 PM

That'll be his family going hungry next week then.

GreenArmyyy!
26-10-2014, 02:53 PM
There is not a word on this earth to describe how much I hate them.

Bostonhibby
26-10-2014, 02:56 PM

Jeez, are they still having to bake? I mean it's not as if they need the money as they are not paying anyone back :confused:

The Harp
26-10-2014, 03:03 PM

Hope he gets done for breach of the piece!:rolleyes: (Sorry couldn't resist it)

MSK
26-10-2014, 03:14 PM

They really are oddballs.Bet ye they mugged some poor auld granny for that loaf ...

Just Alf
26-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Had a quick look on sick back and to be fair to most of them they are as hacked off as we'd be with our "own muppets".

That said, the word must be getting around and some of the lowlife **** seem to be logging in and starting a deflection/"misunderstood exercise.

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 03:41 PM

Obviously he had sold all his cakes.

26-10-2014, 03:57 PM

wow big hard men they are right enough eh :rolleyes:

Kato
26-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Had a quick look on sick back and to be fair to most of them they are as hacked off as we'd be with our "own muppets".

That was a huge "minority" of them singing. Do they have that many muppets.......oh yeah right enough.

Betty Boop
26-10-2014, 04:24 PM

:greengrin

Crab apple
26-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Top of Easter Road after the game. A couple of young Hibs fans aged around 12 or 13 telling Plod they had been threatened by some older Hearts mutant. To plods credit the maroon baseball hat wearing mutant (aged 40+ sporting the obligatory tache and **** gear) and his associates were pulled over.

FranckSuzy
26-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Top of Easter Road after the game. A couple of young Hibs fans aged around 12 or 13 telling Plod they had been threatened by some older Hearts mutant. To plods credit the maroon baseball hat wearing mutant (aged 40+ sporting the obligatory tache and **** gear) and his associates were pulled over.

Good to hear :aok: Grown men starting on kids :rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2014, 05:01 PM
the last guy that done that got caught on telly haha, hopefully these fuds get in bother, never really heard a peep out the bin rakers until they scored

Despicable wee...

IFONLY
26-10-2014, 05:33 PM

crumbs!!!!

cleanyman
26-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Their fans did this and their fans did that....

We all have fannies in our support.

I wish we'd stop this chat and do our talking on the park and beat them more regularly.

Deansy
26-10-2014, 05:46 PM

Should've u/loaded it to 'YouTube' first, under a title of 'Heart of ............... nazism in Edinburgh' ?

hibsfan
26-10-2014, 05:46 PM
UPDATE: just had a call from the police. 2 of the men have already been identified and interviewed. They are working on the others. Have identified that all were unquestionably matzo salutes.

I have been told that I must not share the footage with members of the public so unfortunately I can't share it here.

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 06:33 PM
UPDATE: just had a call from the police. 2 of the men have already been identified and interviewed. They are working on the others. Have identified that all were unquestionably matzo salutes.

I have been told that I must not share the footage with members of the public so unfortunately I can't share it here.

And the police called you to let you no how there investigation is going on, is this normal procedure by the police.

Who by and why..

Hate to say it but there were a couple of fans in the back of the East giving the same salute, one never had any teeth.

Scouse Hibee
26-10-2014, 06:39 PM

Do the Police now have their own copy of your footage?

Deansy
26-10-2014, 06:39 PM

Make sure you follow up on it - always get the feeling the Police are not too keen on enforcing this law as they'd have to enforce it at the 2 grounds/clubs responsible for it in the first-place regularly !

EastCalderHibby
26-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Jeez, are they still having to bake? I mean it's not as if they need the money as they are not paying anyone back :confused:

probably stole the bread from a chapel charity :greengrin

Stax
26-10-2014, 06:55 PM

I just had a flashback, I used to go to a club called the Matzo in Amsterdam about 20 years ago :greengrin.

greenlex
27-10-2014, 07:12 AM
:tee hee:

#FromTheCapital
27-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Why the hell would anyone give a nazi salute at an Edinburgh derby? It's not funny neither could it be classed as banter. It's not particularly offensive to either set of fans. Extremely confusing behaviour.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Why the hell would anyone give a nazi salute at an Edinburgh derby? It's not funny neither could it be classed as banter. It's not particularly offensive to either set of fans. Extremely confusing behaviour.

The irony was his poppy fell to the ground as he saluted ;)

CorrieHibs
27-10-2014, 07:44 AM

They are doing the red hand of Ulster.

Mathias Jack
27-10-2014, 09:48 AM

I know our fellow .net-ter stood his ground, but we shouldn't rise to that kinda of behaviour :greengrin (I couldn't resist either!)

hibsfan
27-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Police have footage and have been very impressive with how they have dealt with it.

27-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Disgusting behaviour, especially since they glorify themselves with poppies and their war heroics. Anyone giving nazi salutes is an uneducated moron.

The_Exile
27-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Disgusting behaviour, especially since they glorify themselves with poppies and their war heroics. Anyone giving nazi salutes is an uneducated moron.

Yeah I've never understood it either to be honest. They go on about their connection with the great wars and how proud they are of their players for serving, but then perform Nazi salutes!! I mean, even for a bunch of erses that aren't all there between the ears, how can they justify that? It's not even as if they can say they do it to wind us up, as it doesn't.

Hermit Crab
27-10-2014, 11:41 AM
What they were singing and doing was out of order, I agree. However the mercer song and the Craig Thomson song should not be sung by our fans either. We seem to forget we have cringeworthy songs of our own that shouldn't be given an airing ever. Did I also see a tri colour with the letters IRA on it or did my eyes deceive me?? :dunno:

27-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Yeah I've never understood it either to be honest. They go on about their connection with the great wars and how proud they are of their players for serving, but then perform Nazi salutes!! I mean, even for a bunch of erses that aren't all there between the ears, how can they justify that? It's not even as if they can say they do it to wind us up, as it doesn't.

Exactly, they certainly never fail to reach new heights of stupidity.

Pete
27-10-2014, 11:45 AM
What they were singing and doing was out of order, I agree. However the mercer song and the Craig Thomson song should not be sung by our fans either. We seem to forget we have cringeworthy songs of our own that shouldn't be given an airing ever. Did I also see a tri colour with the letters IRA on it or did my eyes deceive me?? :dunno:

The law of the land dictates that some songs are distasteful while others are illegal.

27-10-2014, 11:52 AM

The Craig Thompson song is a bit old now tbh, I wish it would be put to bed. I'm all for reminding that vile mob of their sordid, grubby past but just think that it's gotten a bit silly to still be singing about a player thats not played for hearts in years.

silverhibee
27-10-2014, 01:31 PM

Seems to have been a few references to "IRA" stuff in the last few games now, more from the young team who have come on to the scene of lately, new "Baby Crew" in the making.

Hermit Crab
27-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Seems to have been a few references to "IRA" stuff in the last few games now, more from the young team who have come on to the scene of lately, new "Baby Crew" in the making.

No place at our games imo silver.

WeeRussell
27-10-2014, 06:13 PM
No place at our games imo silver.

Absolutely not. If any 'Hibs fans' are bringing/singing/promoting anything IRA (or otherwise sectarian) related to our games, you are as bad as the sorry Jambo w**kers discussed earlier in this thread - ****** OFF! Stay away from Easter Road and Hibs. Feel free to go and join in with Celtic and their poison but keep your pish away from our club.

thanks.

Carheenlea
27-10-2014, 06:22 PM
They are doing the red hand of Ulster.

No such thing exists. Not in Ulster anyway.

Canongatehibs
27-10-2014, 06:44 PM

well done mate.

Hopefully a wee date up Chamber Street awaits these mutants.

Canongatehibs
27-10-2014, 06:45 PM
I just had a flashback, I used to go to a club called the Matzo in Amsterdam about 20 years ago :greengrin.

went to one called Trance Buddha around same time over there.
Superb!

EastCalderHibby
27-10-2014, 08:29 PM

their whole support are uneducated morons :greengrin

erskine-hibby
27-10-2014, 08:57 PM

Bet you thought you were toast 😂

27-10-2014, 09:04 PM
their whole support are uneducated morons :greengrin

thats true haha!

CorrieHibs
27-10-2014, 09:23 PM
No such thing exists. Not in Ulster anyway.

The red hand of Ulster is on the flag.

Carheenlea
27-10-2014, 09:34 PM
The red hand of Ulster is on the flag.

There is no history of Red Hand of Ulster "salutes" in Ulster. Those of Rangers/Hearts persuasions use this lame explanation to attempt to deflect from the real sentiment of their actions.

capitals_finest
27-10-2014, 09:43 PM
I was walking along Macdonald road after the game when a squad of them drove past in an old BMW 1 series. They slowed down, one of them shouting'fenian b******'. To which they all laughed. I continued to walk up the road passing them at the lights. All very quiet at that point...

Usual sappy behaviour from them.