PDA

View Full Version : Hibernians Fans Today.

Scottie
26-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Absolutely immense again today. Fantastic support and supporters. The best the world has seen. :top marks :aok: :not worth

DC_Hibs
26-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Absolutely immense again today. Fantastic support and supporters. The best the world has seen. :top marks :aok: :not worth

Agreed, very impressive.

The team did their bit and produced a performance to give the fans something to cheer. Unfortunately, there is no end to the luck that Sex Offenders FC get. Their centre back rattling one in from 30 odd yards in injury time sums them up and shows why we needed to take advantage when we were on top by getting a second and also by using our man advantage better.

An encouraging performance nonetheless.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Superb again.

That mob were barely heard apart from a couple of half hearted spells. We really need to getva couple of wins against them because that will see the start of 'boycotts' again. They really aren't up for it when things aren't going their way.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Brilliant as always, good atmosphere in the East :thumbsup:

cjward2
26-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Commentators on BT sport had a lot of praise for them today.

matty_f
26-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Those that were there were superb, absolutely shocking number there though. Couldn't believe how much empty space there was. Imagine the atmosphere if we'd sold out like New Year.

Jonnyboy
26-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Fantastic support but so disappointing to see so many empty seats in the west lower

Hibby70
26-10-2014, 07:15 PM
I'd rather there was 10,500 Hibees backing the team than a bigger crowd getting on their backs.

Regardless of the sucker punch today that was a very good performance and was like night and day compared to the last few (7) seasons. Hopefully people start to return and back the team.

After the crap we've had to deal with over the years we all deserve a medal for sticking with it.

Karma will come calling one day...

DH1875
26-10-2014, 08:06 PM
I'd rather there was 10,500 Hibees backing the team than a bigger crowd getting on their backs.

Regardless of the sucker punch today that was a very good performance and was like night and day compared to the last few (7) seasons. Hopefully people start to return and back the team.

After the crap we've had to deal with over the years we all deserve a medal for sticking with it.

Hope it ducking hurries up. Seems like its bloody taking for ever :brickwall

3pm
26-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Fantastic support but so disappointing to see so many empty seats in the west lower

It won't be a popular view but I'd consider closing parts of the ground.

My_Wife_Camille
26-10-2014, 08:39 PM
The atmosphere today was great. Loved seeing the lads at the front of the east giving their all and the smoke bombers making noise up the back too. Days like today along with the Wotherspoon derby and the Liam Craig penalty Derby prove that this stadium is more than capable of producing a great atmosphere!

Give us a team to be proud of and you'll get a support to be proud of!

Fergos
26-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Proud to be within that a Hibs support today....yes it wasn't full but it sounded like its was....the way to should be.

GGTTH

Bleeds green
26-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Those that were there were superb, absolutely shocking number there though. Couldn't believe how much empty space there was. Imagine the atmosphere if we'd sold out like New Year.

There was a crowd of 14500 there with both sets of fans that's no a bad number everybody gets hung up when we don't sell oot derbys these days. Of course there is more visible space when crowds at that level as the capacity has went up 2-3 thousand since new east stand was built, totally understand why some fans aren't going along just now but those who still are are fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itsnoteasy
26-10-2014, 08:45 PM

The only part of the ground that never had empty seats was their end. Poor crowd for a derby

Bleeds green
26-10-2014, 08:48 PM

Good shout that close some higher parts of the stand create a better atmosphere close to the pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchibs
26-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Brilliant as always, good atmosphere in the East :thumbsup:
Brilliant singing under the East Stand at half time too.

inglisavhibs
26-10-2014, 08:50 PM

Couldn't agree more. one Hibby is worth 5 Jambo's anyway!

Hibs Class
26-10-2014, 08:51 PM
The only part of the ground that never had empty seats was their end. Poor crowd for a derby

They had empty seats as well, but with only 15% of the capacity their end was always going to look fuller. Thought it was a decent game, moreso because of how the players coped with the wind. No doubt we deserved to win and would have if we'd capitalised on our dominance, but their equaliser was a stunner and something we couldn't do anything about.

LancashireHibby
26-10-2014, 09:03 PM
I sat in West Lower for a change (partly because of the stewarding shenanigans in the East vs Dumbarton) and I've got to be honest and say I thought the atmosphere was pretty disappointing. Don't know whether it was nerves or lack of expectation or anything else, but despite the best efforts of those in S43/44, it never REALLY got going IMHO. Apologies if it's an unpopular view.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Brilliant singing under the East Stand at half time too.

:agree:

LaMotta
26-10-2014, 09:23 PM

The most obvious yam on here cant believe you havent been launched before now

rcarter1
26-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Superb again.

That mob were barely heard apart from a couple of half hearted spells. We really need to getva couple of wins against them because that will see the start of 'boycotts' again. They really aren't up for it when things aren't going their way.

I was hoping today would the beginning of the end of their honeymoon period. Last minute get out jail will keep them predictably smug. It won't last forever….. :yw:

Sprouleflyer
26-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Couldn't make the game today and watched it on TV.

For a team flying at the top of the league the level of support from the manky mob was pretty much non existent today, hardy heard a peep from all game on the TV, commentators could only talk about the Hibs support today.

One thing is for sure, that corrupt little club and support truly deserve each other!

Hannah_hfc
27-10-2014, 12:32 AM
I wish the crowd at all games were like today, even the FF lower where I was got in on the singing!

Had been worried at how our crowd would be before the match. Walking to the ground it was just Hearts fans I could hear chanting on the way to the stadium, proved wrong though, well done to every Hibee at ER today

Keith_M
27-10-2014, 07:17 AM

The most obvious yam on here cant believe you havent been launched before now

:agree:

Carheenlea
27-10-2014, 07:25 AM
Great support from the fans and terrific to see the chants and songs spread all the way round the stands. The fans who turned up did the club proud, just a pity the team couldn't get the job done on the park.