PDA

View Full Version : Six Games Without Defeat!

Keith_M
26-10-2014, 01:11 PM
We are unbeatable!

Aw c'mon, I'm looking on the bright side

:greengrin

Septimus
26-10-2014, 01:14 PM
The prediction thread was not very hopeful but, from what I saw of the match, we were the better team

The Tubs
26-10-2014, 01:15 PM
We're playing far better now. Just keep the heids up and we'll end up in a good position by the end of the season. Three points next week.

cleanyman
26-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Disappointed that we sat off with 10 to go..

Should have had 3 points in the bag today but what an incredible strike.

Have to give it to them really.

Liam89
26-10-2014, 01:17 PM
From what I've seen we are on par with rangers and hearts ability wise. Just need to grow in confidence and keep up the good results and we'll do well. Stubbs and LD have done very well to turn a shambolic hibs team into a team that's actually nice to watch and very hard working.

heretoday
26-10-2014, 01:19 PM
From what I've seen we are on par with rangers and hearts ability wise. Just need to grow in confidence and keep up the good results and we'll do well. Stubbs and LD have done very well to turn a shambolic hibs team into a team that's actually nice to watch and very hard working.

Correct!

Scottie
26-10-2014, 01:23 PM
We are unbeatable!

Great display and only a wonder goal saved the Savilles.(once in a lifetime shot)

Onwards and upwards. Keep the faith.

CalgaryHibs
26-10-2014, 01:25 PM
We are unbeatable!

This true to a point ;)
But at lest it something to build on

The Tubs
26-10-2014, 01:29 PM

From what I saw today we're ahead of the jambos on ability and catching up on them in terms of organisation and belief.

dunedinhibs
26-10-2014, 01:32 PM
What a performance well done to every one of the players and alan stubbs for getting them playing with a bit of flair and confidence. we can walk away feeling positive, lets keep the momentum going and we will be right up there at the end of the season.
:gwa::hibees:flag:

GreenArmyyy!
26-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Cracking performance but any faint hope of clawing our way back in to the title race is well and truly gone.

The Tubs
26-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Cracking performance but any faint hope of clawing our way back in to the title race is well and truly gone.

Despite the difference in points, it's not impossible. Probability means that the jambos are going to start experiencing injuries soon, take wilson today as an example. They're squad doesn't appear that deep. I can still see them in the playoffs if rangers get a new manager.

weonlywon6-2
26-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Have to say i disagree with you,us and rangers have stumled but are now picking up,they will stumble ,guarunteed,this will be closer.than you think

weonlywon6-2
26-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Dundee utd in midweek could be interesting

Dashing Bob S
26-10-2014, 01:49 PM

This. Time we got a bit of perspective back. The team has improved strongly under Stubbs and will continue to do so. We had a mess to sort out and that's been done. Now we can push on and acquire that bit of confidence a long unbeaten run brings.

jacomo
26-10-2014, 02:00 PM
A shame that Hearts unbeaten run continues as well. A win today would have got us 3 points closer and also cracked their self-belief.

Still, Stubbs is building something that looks more and more like a Hibs team. Good to see.

Franck Stanton
26-10-2014, 03:00 PM
We were, by far, the better footballing side today. No argument. However, we are still missing a quality striker. Malonga very lazy, only tried to play when the ball is in the oppositions box, apart from those occasions he offers very little. Cummings, will be a good striker but needs an experienced partner, [Malonga isn't it]. IF we can get a decent striker in during the Jan transfer window [dare I say Griffiths ?], then all our good outfield work will be rewarded. Disappointed in the result but not in the display, play like that every week and we wont be far away.

Pete
26-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Dundee utd in midweek could be interesting

Can't wait!

:thumbsup: