PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

The Green Goblin
26-10-2014, 11:30 AM
About to tune in, like many other overseas fans all around the world. After last week's excellent HQ video stream, let's hope for the same this week, and a similar result too! GGTTH

GreenLake
26-10-2014, 11:36 AM
About to tune in, like many other overseas fans all around the world. After last week's excellent HQ video stream, let's hope for the same this week, and a similar result too! GGTTH

It's live on cable this week, but I am glad Hibs TV is putting a decent stream out.

jdships
26-10-2014, 11:38 AM
It's being shown on " BT Sport " - Live

Dalkeith Hibee
26-10-2014, 11:49 AM

Is it live on Hibs TV for U.K. subscribers?

Sorry for sounding a bit thick

Stenny
26-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Is it live on Hibs TV for U.K. subscribers?

Sorry for sounding a bit thick

Audio for Uk and Video for overseas.

California-Hibs
26-10-2014, 12:08 PM
This isn't a test for Hibs TV yet. It's easy for them to run a game that's already live on TV, through their site. The real questions will be answered in the next home game.

Dalkeith Hibee
26-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Audio for Uk and Video for overseas.

Cheers mate.

Anyone know anywhere I can watch it for those who dont have BT Sport or cant get to a pub?

PeeJay
26-10-2014, 12:15 PM
This isn't a test for Hibs TV yet. It's easy for them to run a game that's already live on TV, through their site. The real questions will be answered in the next home game.

Except the stream's not working ... again!

Septimus
26-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Poor quality throughout with regular buffering and loss of picture. The commentary was good I hasten to add.

California-Hibs
26-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Except the stream's not working ... again!

Oh dear.

The Green Goblin
26-10-2014, 02:49 PM
I know I started the thread, but I switched to another stream before HT, as the audio and video were out of alignment by quite a bit. It varied depending on the quality of the stream you chose, but to be honest I don`t have the patience to fanny around and figure it all out any more. Not even annoyed about it, just....pffffft. Whatever. Got another stream and it worked fine. Hibs already have my money, so good for them.

On the positive side, glad to hear the Utd cup game will be broadcast, that`s great. Here`s hoping the broadcast goes well, like the Livi game did last week.

sleeping giant
26-10-2014, 03:05 PM
This Hibs TV seems farcical.
Never really heard anyone say anything good about it :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
26-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Don't know why people persist with this. They've had my money for the last time.

jdships
26-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Don't know why people persist with this. They've had my money for the last time.

Yup! Packed in earlier this season
Waste of money completely
Have BT Sport for a fiver a month - good value !!

PeeJay
26-10-2014, 04:30 PM
30 seconds after kick off the stream came on with video - but the audio was running 15 seconds ahead. At some point later that was also cut to 1 second, afterwards the stream was pretty perfect for me. So - stream fine, result disappointing.

Steve-O
26-10-2014, 11:04 PM
It was rubbish again. Had to watch first half on low quality (which was truly dire in this day and age). Normal and high quality streams were inexplicably about 15 mins behind in first half.

Used normal stream second half as high quality was buffering, and normal did some buffering too. It also jumped at their goal from the guy having the ball, to the ball being in the net (and no, not just cos he hit it hard).

Hibs TV = PISH