PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Match Day Thread for Tivia Weather ,food travel clothes and Isomniacs

Ronniekirk
26-10-2014, 02:35 AM
First up have you remembered to put your clock back One Hour Just did that and it's 3 22 am

weather dark and miserable with rain .My son is just back from Travelling in Hong Kong Neazealand and Fiji and is all out odf sorts he can't sleep so that's me up now as well .Stsrted reading Richard Flannigans The Narrow Road To The Deep North .Having some Filter coffee and Toast .Think that will be me up now .Its not that I am particularly excited about this Derby any more than any other recent one but always still get a bit of the Butterflies in Stomach feeling so guess Apathy hasn't impacted on me quite yet .
Printed of tickets for section 44 late last night ,and Geeze we really are in for low crowd unless we have thousands of walk up s .

So anyone swithering ,come on this could be the game it all turns on .
will be wearing new Timberland Boots ,.
Black Levi trousers My fav Hibs team shirt ,socks and watch and by looks of it a warm jacket and scarf Any other Insomniacs out there ?:confused::flag:

Ayrshire Hibee
26-10-2014, 02:43 AM
First up have you remembered to put your clock back One Hour Just did that and it's 3 22 am

weather dark and miserable with rain .My son is just back from Travelling in Hong Kong Neazealand and Fiji and is all out odf sorts he can't sleep so that's me up now as well .Stsrted reading Richard Flannigans The Narrow Road To The Deep North .Having some Filter coffee and Toast .Think that will be me up now .Its not that I am particularly excited about this Derby any more than any other recent one but always still get a bit of the Butterflies in Stomach feeling so guess Apathy hasn't impacted on me quite yet .
Printed of tickets for section 44 late last night ,and Geeze we really are in for low crowd unless we have thousands of walk up s .

Black Levi trousers My fav Hibs team shirt ,socks and watch and by looks of it a warm jacket and scarf Any other Insomniacs out there ?:confused::flag:

Combination of a week on night shift & nerves means ive been up for 2hrs. Train leaving Irvine at 9.03 and meet my son at central before a dash to queen street for 10.50 arrival in the capital. Carry out and drinks in hibs club pre and post then last train home. Weather crap through the west too....so jacket and scarf required.

hopefully a victory :-)

ChilliEater
26-10-2014, 02:45 AM

Yeah, I've been up and about for over three hours now, then again it is nearly noon here and I slept a solid 9 hours last night, so i guess that doesn't really count :greengrin
Weather is currently low 20's and a light drizzle and I'm planning on going for a run before starting my sports viewing with Perth Glory bidding to continue their winning start to the season away to Adelaide at 2 o'clock Perth time.
Finding it hard to get too worked up about the derby, but I'm sure that will all have changed by kick off.
GGTTH

Aaron
26-10-2014, 02:55 AM
Yeah - I've been up since 2am with pre-match nerves. I want to sleep but I can't. :flag:

Ronniekirk
26-10-2014, 03:09 AM
Am going to try heading back to bed at 4 30 or will end up sleeping at the game

GreenLake
26-10-2014, 03:59 AM
It is 9:30pm here and I watched The Purge: Anarchy with my wife trying to not let on I was thinking about the derby. I drank more than usual then did a couple of discrete shooters. Going out for for a lunch after the game at The Grove but it will be hot so I can't try the Canali blazer I just bought so I'll use some AG black jeans with a Boss polo (nice colour) and Magnanni shoes. Lunch will be nicer with a Hibs victory, but watching The Equalizer before hand should help put a bad result behind me.

Hoping for a victory tomorrow to please the kind, the decent and the respectful. :thumbsup:

FTPT

InterviewLoI
26-10-2014, 05:32 AM
I just sat down on my flight from Dublin. What's the weather like?

Hibs7
26-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Windy but dry !

WHUHibs
26-10-2014, 05:39 AM

Been up since 3am,,,have to say the wind hasn't died Dow and its cold! Hope your plane has a decent pilot!

WHUHibs
26-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Yeah, I've been up and about for over three hours now, then again it is nearly noon here and I slept a solid 9 hours last night, so i guess that doesn't really count :greengrin
Weather is currently low 20's and a light drizzle and I'm planning on going for a run before starting my sports viewing with Perth Glory bidding to continue their winning start to the season away to Adelaide at 2 o'clock Perth time.
Finding it hard to get too worked up about the derby, but I'm sure that will all have changed by kick off.
GGTTH

Just back from OZ and my body clock is still all over the place as I had just a short trip 7 days. Melbourne was cold and warmed up when I left..perth was cool then warmed up the day I left..not particularly lucky on that front! So here's hoping my luck will change with a win today :-)

Chuck Rhoades
26-10-2014, 05:42 AM
Tons of spray paint all over pillars/clubshop/gates. Hearts *******s.

lyonhibs
26-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Lying awake here in Zürich. Got a game of football beforehand to take my mind off it, then down to the local pub to watch it through my fingers !

Hibeewilly
26-10-2014, 05:51 AM
FFS!!! Hope the cctv is working. Hearts !!!!

HH81
26-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Been up since 3am,,,have to say the wind hasn't died Dow and its cold! Hope your plane has a decent pilot!

:greengrin

bingo70
26-10-2014, 05:55 AM
Just been to McDonald's and confirm it's ****ing freezing.

WHUHibs
26-10-2014, 05:56 AM

Hope you just had a salad :greengrin

Hibeewilly
26-10-2014, 05:57 AM
The Met Office forecast is dire. 23mph winds with 45mph gusts all day. Heavy rain this afternoon and early evening. We might just get to the game dry - just. Hope you dont have too much turbulence during your flight mate

.Sean.
26-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Windy and rainy.

Excellent, get to tog myself up in the new jaiket. :greengrin

ChilliEater
26-10-2014, 06:09 AM
Glory 1-0 down at half time. Rain cleared up, making the run much hotter and less comfortable than anticipated, but it is a lovely WA spring afternoon :greengrin

HH81
26-10-2014, 06:12 AM

Are you already hungry again:greengrin

Now its here I fancy a Hibs win :gwa:

bingo70
26-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Are you already hungry again:greengrin

Now its here I fancy a Hibs win :gwa:

Funny, was just thinking I could go a bag of mccoys or a twix or something.

Can also confirm pre match breakfast already exiting my guts as we speak, let's put that down to match day nerves though.

Www1875hfc
26-10-2014, 06:37 AM

Woke up to a txt message saying the very same. 1-5 Sprayed over the pillars at the club store,and also H.M.F.C at the West Stand entrance gates.

Does C.C.T.V still cover these areas?

HH81
26-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Who cares send the bill to Hearts FC and lets go give their team a doing today.

Muppets spraying paint should not distract the team from the job in hand today.

Forza Fred
26-10-2014, 07:00 AM
Was 34degrees in my part ofSydey a few hours ago when Iwet to the club for lunch

Cooler now and will try and have a nap before the after 11pm kickoff time.

Fingers crossed, but not confident

It's live on Setanta out here,

Pete
26-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Woke up to a txt message saying the very same. 1-5 Sprayed over the pillars at the club store,and also H.M.F.C at the West Stand entrance gates.

Does C.C.T.V still cover these areas?

Hearts class. This is the mob that smear their excrement on walls.

Waxy
26-10-2014, 07:17 AM
The sunshine seems to be in Leith this morning.

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 07:28 AM

Pictures

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 07:30 AM

Hope you bought a Ronnie McDonald sweetie selection for charity Bingo. :greengrin

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 07:32 AM

Was checking twitter and Facebook late last night and it looks like the tramps are coming to cause bother and disrupt the game.

Keith_M
26-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Was checking twitter and Facebook late last night and it looks like the tramps are coming to cause bother and disrupt the game.

:take that

EdinMike
26-10-2014, 07:45 AM

Bairns.

You have to realise they have only sunk to this level because there were no "Late Injury" stories this time round, so they HAVE to do something to play mind games.

Whatever.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Hearts class. This is the mob that smear their excrement on walls.

Exactly. Wouldn't expect any more from them.

The very epitome of classless.

hibee_girl
26-10-2014, 07:59 AM

That explains the singing I heard at 1am!

SaulGoodman
26-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Safety inspection rumours? Load of pish?

JimBHibees
26-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Safety inspection rumours? Load of pish?

Given the wind there no doubt will be a check however there would need to be a genuine reason for game to be in doubt.

GreenCastle
26-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Very windy in Edinbugh !

Luckily the game is at ER and not that death trap tynecastle where the roof might fall off the main stand.

Read a stat this morning we have won 10 in 44 in the last 10 years again the yams - honking record that needs to change.

Stuarty27
26-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Any new is Fontaine trained this week??

LancashireHibby
26-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Just stopped at Abington on the way up. Making decent time despite the strong winds (and not just from the Gregg's at Southwaite)

Sylar
26-10-2014, 08:40 AM
I don't know if I'm lucky or unfortunate to be missing the game today - off to Wembley to watch the Atlanta vs Detroit game instead!

Will probably resort to recording the game and watching 'as live' when I get back.

Booked4Being-Ugly
26-10-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm in Barcelona, anyone know of any pubs there where I might see the game?

spike220
26-10-2014, 08:55 AM

So you have cuaght the Hibs bug now!! I thought you were just following us while Fenlon was in charge?

Hibs7
26-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Get a picture of the tramps paint job at ER and send it to the Hibs players .. More motivation to shut these Neanderthal inbred Mongols up

EdinMike
26-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Get a picture of the tramps paint job at ER and send it to the Hibs players .. More motivation to shut these Neanderthal inbred Mongols up

Even better, Stubbs should show them it...

Scouse Hibee
26-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Any truth that famous five has suffered damage from wind?

West hamBERNIAN
26-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Woke up this morning with an old hibs top lying on the bedroom floor, pretty sure I wasn't that drunk last night that I've forgotten, my girlfriend swears she never got it out. Spooky goings on. Get bbehind them folks. Ggtth

marti1875
26-10-2014, 09:54 AM

Hibernian Official on Facebook has posted a pic taken from the West looking towards the FF showing them watering the pitch saying it's "enjoying a brisk morning shower" so i guess it's just rumours about damage. It was posted only 20 mins ago.

Well, you'd hope the official Hibs page would know anyway? :confused::greengrin

TRC
26-10-2014, 10:14 AM
What channel are we on?

SteveHFC
26-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Plenty of tissues with me. Don't think I'll be able control myself if we pump them.

1875godsgift
26-10-2014, 10:16 AM
BT sports mate at 11.30

HH81
26-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Whats team?

YehButNoBut
26-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Hibernian FC‏@HibsOfficial 55s55 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/526334153877630977) #Hibs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hibs?src=hash) Oxley, Gray (captain), Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, Robertson, Allan, McGeouch, Handling, Malonga, Cummings #HFCvHoMFC (https://twitter.com/hashtag/HFCvHoMFC?src=hash)

Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial 1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/526334390520274944) #Hibs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hibs?src=hash) subs: Perntreou, Harris, Craig, Stanton, Heffernan, Booth, Kennedy #HFCvHoMFC (https://twitter.com/hashtag/HFCvHoMFC?src=hash)

Higgy115
26-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm in Barcelona, anyone know of any pubs there where I might see the game?

Pub called Michael Collins beside Sagrada Familia place, ask for Niall, top bloke.

InterviewLoI
26-10-2014, 11:05 AM

Looks fine to me

GreenLake
26-10-2014, 11:08 AM
With this strong wind behind us the yams will have to mark Oxley.

Aldo
26-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Craigen is a ****ing gimp. Looking to stick the knife in are every opportunity