PDA

View Full Version : Feeling confident

scotiaf
25-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Now I normally sit with my hand covering my eyes game time, but feeling fairly confident we are going to win.

I don't expect us to win by a cricket score but think we will get 3 points in the bag.

We need the first goal to make us relax though.

For a strange reason I see scott Allan scoring.. Don't bet on that tho.

Hopefully I am not proved wrong tomorrow

Hibbes

Hibernia&Alba
25-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I can't say I'm confident. I'm hopeful rather than expectant. They're going great so far, whereas we're as unpredictable as ever. I've said in a couple of other threads I just want to see the team compete and be as up for it as Hearts will be. Another insipid derby performance cannot be an option. Let's take the game to them and see what happens.

Golden Bear
25-10-2014, 07:29 PM
It's a perfect set up for a stunning Hibernian win tomorrow. The "bigger" they are, the harder they'll fall and the maroon bams are in for one almighty crash tomorrow.

Scouse Hibee
25-10-2014, 07:43 PM
We'll get absolutely humped............................................ ........I'm never right with my predictions.

iwasthere1972
25-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Low expectations, fingers crossed and maybe even a pre match drink to steady the nerves.

SON OF PADDY
25-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Any players reading this!
Please don't let us or yourself down,Get into them. GGTTH

rcarter1
25-10-2014, 08:16 PM
We've got the players to hurt these guys. Shooting boots and angelic touches will see us through.. :cb

One Day
25-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Never confident

B.H.F.C
25-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Never confident

Outwith getting us back in to the top league this should be Alan Stubbs's biggest priority during his time at Hibs. Make us look forward to derby day.

LancashireHibby
25-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon at the Bolton game today. Similar to ER in that I've not said it very often over the past couple of years so I'm hoping Hibs will follow suit tomorrow.

kaimendhibs
25-10-2014, 09:21 PM
We will win. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverhibee
25-10-2014, 09:27 PM
F*** the hertz

Waxy
25-10-2014, 09:27 PM
No one ever knows whats going to happen.
Except poor ref decisions.

heretoday
25-10-2014, 09:38 PM
If we can avoid losing a goal in the first 20 minutes we can grow in confidence and match them. The thing is they have bags of confidence and that's what it's all about. I'm betting on a draw.

chinaman
25-10-2014, 09:50 PM
If we can avoid losing a goal in the first 20 minutes we can grow in confidence and match them. The thing is they have bags of confidence and that's what it's all about. I'm betting on a draw.we're playing paedos r us not bayern munchen tomorrow, lets beat em and take there arrogant smiles off there ugly dishes

Ronniekirk
25-10-2014, 10:04 PM
If we can avoid losing a goal in the first 20 minutes we can grow in confidence and match them. The thing is they have bags of confidence and that's what it's all about. I'm betting on a draw.
We more than matched them in last game till craig bottled the penalty .Stubbs also didn't sub players when he should have He will have learnt from that .
No Farid this time though and he caused them problems and strangely The Admiral had one of his better games contains sow . not having Foster is a blow and if Fontaine doesn't make it even to the bench we would be really stretched if Hanlon or booth had to go off injured .Dont know if things like that affect players mind set going into a game like this or not .
Agree they will rightly have loads of confidence so it's up to us to knock that out of them as am fed up with our run of recent results against them .Our home form has to be a concern but I take solace in our five game unbeaten run and think it's cucial we keep that momentum going tomorrow .
Can't see a draw as both sides for different reasons will want the win and we saw what happened last time out when we played for that we ended up getting beat .
If it's wet and blustery think there could be a few goals on each side

am going 3 2 Hibs with Allan getting the winner But that's dependant on us keeping 11 men on park.