PDA

View Full Version : Help, can't find my season.tickets!

hibeelin
25-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Due to ill health i haven't used my st (or my carer's) yet this season - thought had put them in a safe place, so bloody safe i can't find them tonight!!!!

Is there any way of getting a replacement and getting into tomorrow's game, or am I screwed?

Please help guys.

Baldy Foghorn
25-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Due to ill health i haven't used my st (or my carer's) yet this season - thought had put them in a safe place, so bloody safe i can't find them tonight!!!!

Is there any way of getting a replacement and getting into tomorrow's game, or am I screwed?

Please help guys.

Go to ticket office and explain your situation. Open at 10am tomorrow

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2014, 06:56 PM
You have just got better and you want to go and see Hibs? :wink:

Billy Whizz
25-10-2014, 06:57 PM

Please help guys.

Suggest you go along to the TO sharpish tomorrow. Take some ID and they'll sort you out. You might have to pay to get another card sent out, but I'm sure they'll sort you out for tomorrow
Didn't panic

Or phone them before hand

Sammy7nil
25-10-2014, 06:57 PM
I might be totally wrong BUT I think you have to buy a ticket then claim a refund

Mikey
25-10-2014, 06:58 PM
It's likely that you'll have to pay for your tickets tomorrow and you'll get a refund when you can produce your ST. Take some id with you.

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Have you tried the freezer cabinet in the fridge, i found my mobile phone in there one sunday after a pretty messy Saturday night.

Jonnyboy
25-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Have you tried the freezer cabinet in the fridge, i found my mobile phone in there one sunday after a pretty messy Saturday night.

Brings a whole new meaning to cold calling

Hermit Crab
25-10-2014, 07:12 PM

Please help guys.

Might not be a bad thing mate.

Scouse Hibee
25-10-2014, 07:41 PM

Please help guys.

Some folk have all the luck eh, I know exactly where our two are :grr:

iwasthere1972
25-10-2014, 07:44 PM
I've got my season ticket for this season and the one from last season (just in case I find a tardis and go back to last July when I will offload it to some mug for £200) in my wallet. :aok:

hibeelin
25-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Found 2 season tickets, but not sure if these are this year's not - have they got SEASON TICKET MEMBER across the dark green top half, with my details in the lower white half?

ozzie
25-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Found 2 season tickets, but not sure if these are this year's not - have they got SEASON TICKET MEMBER across the dark green top half, with my details in the lower white half?

Yip

Scouse Hibee
25-10-2014, 07:50 PM

Yeah with Hibs badge on left hand side of top half

iwasthere1972
25-10-2014, 07:51 PM

Were they in your freezer?

hibeelin
25-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Brilliant! Thanks guys you are fantastic. All the panic, tears and snotters better be worth it now.

Linda.x

Ggtth

hibeelin
25-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Were they in your freezer?

No, but I did look there

B.H.F.C
25-10-2014, 08:11 PM
No issue. I've forgot my card 2 or 3 times. Just go to the office, confirm your details and they'll give you a replacement ticket.

They cancel the access on your card so no payment required. Not like the old days when someone could use your book!

SteveHFC
25-10-2014, 08:13 PM
I managed to lose my ST before the league cup game against Hearts last season. :greengrin

hibeelin
25-10-2014, 08:41 PM
No issue. I've forgot my card 2 or 3 times. Just go to the office, confirm your details and they'll give you a replacement ticket.

They cancel the access on your card so no payment required. Not like the old days when someone could use your book!

That's handy to know for the future, just in case I'm a numpty again.

MartinfaePorty
25-10-2014, 10:30 PM
I last saw mine about a month ago. Gave the Raith game a miss and was waiting in the ticket office queue at the Dumbarton game and someone gave me a comp. No idea where the other half has put it when tidying, so will hope the ticket office are as easy to deal with in giving me a ticket as people are saying.

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2014, 11:52 PM
No, but I did look there

:greengrin

schinkenotto
26-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Brilliant! Thanks guys you are fantastic. All the panic, tears and snotters better be worth it now.

Linda.x

GgtthBrilliant that you found them-a combined Hibs family operation!

MartinfaePorty
26-10-2014, 10:49 AM
I just paid a fiver and got my replacement. No fuss: well done Hibs and this one is staying in my wallet!