PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton accies success so far...

chrisski33
24-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Heard a bit on radio about accies success and that alot comes down to have a owner, chairman and board who are emotionally attached to the club. We need that at hibs but i guess we all know that but our inept petrie and co dont realise it

Jim44
24-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Let's not forget that HA should still be languishing in the Championship, were it not for the dire ineptitude and lack of passion of a team, very dear to our hearts. They have to be commended for the extent to which they have overachieved in the big boy's league. Good on them for using us as a platform to propel themselves into and consolidate their place in the Premier league. There is no doubt in my mind that their success stems as much from passionate management as from the quality and ability of their squad.

hibee92
24-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Let's not forget that HA should still be languishing in the Championship, were it not for the dire ineptitude and lack of passion of a team, very dear to our hearts. They have to be commended for the extent to which they have overachieved in the big boy's league. Good on them for using us as a platform to propel themselves into and consolidate their place in the Premier league. There is no doubt in my mind that their success stems as much from passionate management as from the quality and ability of their squad.

They're in the Premier league because they're better than us.

Jim44
24-10-2014, 10:59 PM
They're in the Premier league because they're better than us.

Did I say they weren't? Of-course they're better than us but they're not better than us, mainly because of ability. They're better than us because of the ethos of their club which is the point made by the OP and myself.

ancient hibee
25-10-2014, 06:17 PM
They're a club that has reared good talent and sold them for large sums of money-isn't that what everyone complains about here?