PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 20% OFF NIKE REPLICA HOME SHIRT

RSS Bot
24-10-2014, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4877)

PatHead
24-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Anyone thinking of getting their kid a top for Christmas should think of taking advantage of this offer.

monktonharp
24-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Ithunk it, for a nano second.......then remembered the last 4 times I went into that "official shop". disappointed on all of those days, lack of stock, and never ever having all the letters to make a name, on the back of a strip. whenever I complained on this site, I was shot down by posters claiming "it's not the club's fault" it's franchised, and yet the club puts out an official statement.:rolleyes:

tomhorn
24-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Couldnae pay es to purchase that.

bighairyfaeleith
24-10-2014, 09:28 PM
It's honking

Hermit Crab
24-10-2014, 09:55 PM
They've got my season ticket money. They'll get nothing else from me. Offer or not!

LaMotta
24-10-2014, 10:24 PM
It's honking

20 percent? Theyd be as well givin it away for free. Its ***n terrible.

Colr
24-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Minging shirt. It's not a Hibs home top.

Billychaotic182
24-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Worst hibs top. When I see it I don't recognise it as a Hibernian top. It's honking

cabbageandribs1875
25-10-2014, 01:17 AM
when the club start giving 20% off on a top two months into the season there's something wrong :agree: absolutely dire home strip design, Red and Green should never be seen etc etc. whoever was involved in that design needs to have a good hard look at themselves :bitchy:

GreenLake
25-10-2014, 04:04 AM
If a Hibs player scores a hat trick against Hearts in the derby I'll buy this shirt with his name on it.

bighairyfaeleith
25-10-2014, 05:55 AM
If a hibs player manages that I will eat my own *****.

bingo70
25-10-2014, 06:01 AM
If a hibs player manages that I will eat my own *****.

Pc gone mad when you can't even say "w0rds" without it being censored.

CallumLaidlaw
25-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Well what a bundle of joy everyone on this thread is. The kit is the same price as other teams. Its not the greatest hibs home top but it actually looks ok on, so for people to get a chance to buy it with a 20% discount in the lead up to christmas, when they might have been buying it anyway, is great. And as for the shop being franchised, its still the club shop. So they are bound to push sales for it.

Lucius Apuleius
25-10-2014, 08:50 AM
I did wonder how long it would take for a negative slant to be put on this. Thought we might have passed two replies though. 😂

Hibeesforever
25-10-2014, 08:59 AM

Not a truer statement said. It will be remembered as the shirt that symbolised the 2014 nadir for the club. Really hope the manager stands up to Nike and plays in white tomorrow. The camouflage look does not work and our best results have occurred while wearing the Real Madrid colours....

BoomtownHibees
25-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Not a truer statement said. It will be remembered as the shirt that symbolised the 2014 nadir for the club. Really hope the manager stands up to Nike and plays in white tomorrow. The camouflage look does not work and our best results have occurred while wearing the Real Madrid colours....

White & green??

Keith_M
25-10-2014, 09:04 AM
I did wonder how long it would take for a negative slant to be put on this. Thought we might have passed two replies though. 

Is there a positive slant?

Having the home top on sale only two months or so after releasing it is surely an admission that hardly anybody has been buying the thing, mainly because so many people think it's hideous.

Pete
25-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Is there a positive slant?

Having the home top on sale only two months or so after releasing it is surely an admission that hardly anybody has been buying the thing, mainly because so many people think it's hideous.

Is there a positive slant? The clue is in the title.

Nice wee offer for those who like it and want to buy it. Well done club.
If you don't like it then don't worry, this offer isn't for you so there's no need to tell us once again how you don't like it. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't and all this sticking the boot in at every opportunity is getting really boring.

Big_Franck
25-10-2014, 09:59 AM
I think they will struggle to sell that top even with a 20% discount. I can see them giving it away free if you buy a season ticket early for 2015-16.

Eyrie
25-10-2014, 10:23 AM

Worst hibs top. When I see it I don't recognise it as a Hibernian top. It's honking

Both correct.

PatHead
25-10-2014, 10:39 AM

If you don't like it then don't worry, this offer isn't for you so there's no need to tell us once again how you don't like it. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't and all this sticking the boot in at every opportunity is getting really boring.

Couldn't put it better myself.....

jacomo
25-10-2014, 05:20 PM

Damn those Hibs fans for having opinions. Why can't they be simple passive consumers!