PDA

View Full Version : Jim Adie

Lmc2105
23-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Was in the pub last night having a few refreshments :cheers: as you do and was watching the football with a few of the guys and as it usually does conversation turned to Hibs

one of the guys I was with mentioned that he heard that a potential new member to the board was going to be announced at the AGM and that Jim Adie (think that's how it's spelt) was going to be that man.

never heard of him but if he brings something different then great :thumbsup:

anyone else heard anything similar?

EP

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-10-2014, 03:47 PM
New board members, just what we need...:rolleyes:

Scottie
23-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Is that Kate' Adie's dad, brother or son ? :dunno:

Suppose he might be used to going into war torn situations.

Lmc2105
23-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Is that Kate' Adie's dad, brother or son ? :dunno:

Suppose he might be used to going into war torn situations.

Haven't a clue mate his name just come up and wondered if anyone might have heard the same :aok:

Bostonhibby
23-10-2014, 04:03 PM
New board members, just what we need...:rolleyes:

Prefer a few consultants myself, followed by our own fortune teller and a snake charmer, and I don't know how we have managed this far without a helicopter pilot.......

Only really interested in what we do on the pitch for the foreseeable future.

weonlywon6-2
23-10-2014, 04:38 PM
We seem to be top heavy with backroom staff,would rather we had the money spent on players

EastCalderHibby
23-10-2014, 07:06 PM
We seem to be top heavy with backroom staff,would rather we had the money spent on players

prob got more backroom staff than players

Peevemor
23-10-2014, 07:37 PM

prob got more backroom staff than players

The majority of the Hibs board have their own jobs elsewhere and don't get paid by the club.

12AlbionPlace
23-10-2014, 09:44 PM
I used to know a Jim Eadie but I would be surprised if it was him.

FranckSuzy
23-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Was in the pub last night having a few refreshments :cheers: as you do and was watching the football with a few of the guys and as it usually does conversation turned to Hibs

one of the guys I was with mentioned that he heard that a potential new member to the board was going to be announced at the AGM and that Jim Adie (think that's how it's spelt) was going to be that man.

never heard of him but if he brings something different then great :thumbsup:

anyone else heard anything similar?

EP

Was this one of the names mentioned in relation to fans being approached or someone who is joining 'The Board' as a professional, L? :hmmm:

FranckSuzy
23-10-2014, 10:14 PM

Likes fast cars, I heard :wink:

Hermit Crab
23-10-2014, 10:16 PM

I know a Jim Eadie and it better not be him!!

Lmc2105
24-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Was this one of the names mentioned in relation to fans being approached or someone who is joining 'The Board' as a professional, L? :hmmm:

Given the conversation S I think that could quite possible be the case, when the person mentioned said name he seemed confident it was going ahead :dunno:

jdships
24-10-2014, 09:34 AM
The majority of the Hibs board have their own jobs elsewhere and don't get paid by the club.

Correct but then it is a hobby with certain posters to slag off anything to do with Hibs - regardless :greengrin

FranckSuzy
24-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Given the conversation S I think that could quite possible be the case, when the person mentioned said name he seemed confident it was going ahead :dunno:

:aok:

Wee Scottie Dug
24-10-2014, 03:23 PM
I know a Jim Eadie and it better not be him!!

Careful, I've got a cousin by that name 😎 - no chance of it being him though, more into golf and rugby can't remember ever chatting to him about football thankfully!!

FranckSuzy
24-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Careful, I've got a cousin by that name  - no chance of it being him though, more into golf and rugby can't remember ever chatting to him about football thankfully!!

Sounds ideal :wink: :devil: