PDA

View Full Version : The Tunnel

dp00
22-10-2014, 11:20 PM
I might have missed it but has the new tunnel been launched with everyone's quotes Ect

oconnors_strip
22-10-2014, 11:34 PM
I might have missed it but has the new tunnel been launched with everyone's quotes Ect

Not yet. Only thing been done is the name of the famous five on the five steps up to pitch level

dp00
22-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Not yet. Only thing been done is the name of the famous five on the five steps up to pitch level

Strange . You'd think since they have everyone's money they would get this done ASAP

TheFamous1875
23-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Strange . You'd think since they have everyone's money they would get this done ASAP

Nothing strange about that!

GreenCastle
23-10-2014, 06:21 AM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hibs-to-be-inspired-by-fans-tunnel-of-love-1-3188420

It's been close to a year since the launch and nothing yet..I find that a bit strange ?!

I would expect Hibs to give us an update when installation is planned.

WHUHibs
23-10-2014, 06:38 AM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hibs-to-be-inspired-by-fans-tunnel-of-love-1-3188420

It's been close to a year since the launch and nothing yet..I find that a bit strange ?!

I would expect Hibs to give us an update when installation is planned.

:agree:

Ronniekirk
23-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Am watching whAts going on with this one with INTEREST £££

jacomo
23-10-2014, 09:17 AM

How many people signed up for this?

Hibhibhooray
23-10-2014, 12:35 PM
How many people signed up for this?

I did and not had a peep from anyone, was thinking of asking next time I was at ER

djs69
23-10-2014, 09:37 PM
My reply from Hibs when I chased in September and October. Ridiculous, I'm asking for a refund. They continue to ask me to email them for progress update. It was for my dad's birthday and he has now had two since I placed the order.
Dear Darren,

Thank you for your email.

Sincere apologies in the delay in getting back to you.

We are currently working around a number of factors of which are dependant on the installation. We are due to receive confirmation of the installation date in mid October 2014.

If you would like to email the team in October, we will be able to keep you informed of the progress.

Many thanks for your patience.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the team.

Kind Regards

The Hibs Tunnel Support Team
0131 5100 008Dear Darren,

It is our department that is managing the project and has control over the production of the Team Talks.

We are due to receive confirmation of the installation next month, if you would kindly contact the team we will be able to keep you informed of the progress.

I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Kind Regards

0131 5100 008

hibbymick
23-10-2014, 09:53 PM
I received this email from them on the 19th Sept.

We have tried to contact you on several occasions regarding your Tunnel Team Talk at Hibernian FC.

Unfortunately you have missed the two deadlines for which we wanted to have your team talk included within the first installation.

We now have one more final deadline for you so you have another chance to redeem and take this opportunity to become a part of the first installation.

Please redeem your TeamTalk voucher by Monday 21st September 2014, at 9am.

hibbymick
23-10-2014, 09:58 PM
I had already sent in my words/phrase weeks beforehand. Incidentally the emails came into my inbox with the headline "HIBBS TUNNEL".
I asked them what that was all about but they blamed some independant company for the mistake.

FranckSuzy
23-10-2014, 10:05 PM
My reply from Hibs when I chased in September and October. Ridiculous, I'm asking for a refund. They continue to ask me to email them for progress update. It was for my dad's birthday and he has now had two since I placed the order.
Dear Darren,

Sincere apologies in the delay in getting back to you.

We are currently working around a number of factors of which are dependant on the installation. We are due to receive confirmation of the installation date in mid October 2014.

If you would like to email the team in October, we will be able to keep you informed of the progress.

Many thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards

0131 5100 008Dear Darren,

It is our department that is managing the project and has control over the production of the Team Talks.

We are due to receive confirmation of the installation next month, if you would kindly contact the team we will be able to keep you informed of the progress.

I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Kind Regards

0131 5100 008

That's totally unacceptable :bitchy:

givescotlandfreedom
23-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Why do we (the club) do this to ourselves?

Ronniekirk
23-10-2014, 10:57 PM
The first installation of the Euro Tunnel didn't take this long it must be some intricate design installation if they still haven't got it sorted yet .

Peevemor
24-10-2014, 05:50 AM
That's totally unacceptable :bitchy:

And totally incredibile since the scheme was launched less than a year ago.

FranckSuzy
24-10-2014, 09:47 AM
And totally incredibile since the scheme was launched less than a year ago.

Maybe he's like the Queen and has two? :greengrin

Regardless, the scheme (http://www.thehiberniantunnel.co.uk/index.php?page=help) was launched in November 2013 and the tiles are still to be installed. Not really a great way to treat paying customers, IMHO.

PerfectlyFranck
24-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Perhaps they weren't prepared for so few getting sucked into the awful idea? :confused:
I thought I seen two rows of these quotes when I seen a recent photo of the tunnel. One of them said something about it being okay to lose as long as you learn from your mistakes.

I hope you all push for a refund. :wink:

The Famous Five steps was a good idea, but I think a statue is still warranted rather than 5 brushed metal plaques for our worst teams in years to physically walk all over as well as figuratively. The top brass will no doubt see this as 'job done' and a way to placate fans with a desire for a brass monument to those players.

GreenCastle
24-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Come on Hibs sort it out! :tumble:

Team on the pitch is main priority but they need to start making ER more Hibs from the outside and concourses.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Back to the thread title, I thought Clemence Poesy played a really good part in the series! ;-)