PDA

View Full Version : Jake Sinclair?

Billychaotic182
22-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Just wondering what's the story with him? Hasn't been near the 1st team. Was he just a panic loan? Is he just mines? Or is he injured? Is he good the the under 20s?

Hibstrooper
22-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Just wondering what's the story with him? Hasn't been near the 1st team. Was he just a panic loan? Is he just mines? Or is he injured? Is he good the the under 20s?

Pretty sure he was for everyone to share :greengrin

Seriously though, was wondering the same myself when I saw the team from last U20. He has been playing regularly for them so can only assume he isn't good enough yet which is disappointing. Also the system we've been playing doesn't lend to wide players - look at Kennedy, one of our best players and isn't getting a game.

Anyone who's been watching the U20's able to update on how he's been getting on?

frazeHFC
22-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Really liked the look of Kennedy, think he could be a great impact option on Sunday. Same with Sinclair and his pace.

Centre Hawf
22-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I think Kennedy has all the skills and tricks but his final ball is poor and it's no surprise to me that Stubbs has binned a formation that uses any wingers. Just look at the difference in deliveries from Stevenson in particular and Gray compared to the games we had Kennedy, Harris or Sinclair on the field. He even changed the formation back on Saturday and left all of them out.

GreenArmyyy!
22-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Been wondering about Sinclair as well, looked decent in the couple of games he came on but now he is not even making the bench. Kennedy is one that actually winds me up because he has been our shining light when he has been playing. He is quick, direct and has decent skill about him. He has just disappeared from Stubbs's plans as well.

B.H.F.C
22-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Been wondering about Sinclair as well, looked decent in the couple of games he came on but now he is not even making the bench. Kennedy is one that actually winds me up because he has been our shining light when he has been playing. He is quick, direct and has decent skill about him. He has just disappeared from Stubbs's plans as well.

Disagree about Kennedy. There is definitely something to work with but his final ball was pretty poor in most games. We've scored more goals and not been beaten since he's been out the team.

Wouldn't write him off though, I think there is a role for him to play. As for Sinclair I can't see him getting much game time at all.

Billychaotic182
22-10-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't understand loaning in a player who won't play as he is no better than what we already have. He is not even cover he is here on loan to play under 20s games? I've only seen him play once so I can't tell if he is good or not but it seems like a strange signing as players like Lewis Allan will probably be player over him

OsloHibs
22-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Is he still with Hibs? :confused:

J-C
22-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I don't understand loaning in a player who won't play as he is no better than what we already have. He is not even cover he is here on loan to play under 20s games? I've only seen him play once so I can't tell if he is good or not but it seems like a strange signing as players like Lewis Allan will probably be player over him

I'm the same, what is the point of bringing a lad from Southampton to act as 1st team cover and he isn't even getting a game for the U20's, we need the U20 to develop our own players not some EPL team, if he isn't good enough cancel the loan deal.

Hermit Crab
22-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Waste of a shirt and number.

Cod Boy
22-10-2014, 07:56 PM
This isnt the first time we have took a player on loan and hardly played them. The lad Jonelit that Collins signed and the lad they got from Arsenal last season.

bingo70
22-10-2014, 08:00 PM
This isnt the first time we have took a player on loan and hardly played them. The lad Jonelit that Collins signed and the lad they got from Arsenal last season.

Still annoys me Steven pinau never got more of a chance, I thought he looked alright in the games he played.

Dinkydoo
22-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Maybe he was simply signed as more cover options if we (god forbid) had an injury to another crucial player. He looked really poor against QoTS however the only player who I thought was decent that day was Kennedy.