PDA

View Full Version : Drummer and flag wavers.

silverhibee
21-10-2014, 12:37 PM
What part of the ground will you be in on Sunday, are you getting to take your seats up in section 43 or have you been moved to another part of the East this weekend.

R11Loaded
21-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Was wondering this myself actually

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

Chuck Rhoades
21-10-2014, 02:00 PM
What part of the ground will you be in on Sunday, are you getting to take your seats up in section 43 or have you been moved to another part of the East this weekend.

Meeting with Hibs tomorrow to, hopefully, sort out.

Keith_M
21-10-2014, 02:21 PM

You could ask for a spot behind the goals. The FF Executive seats are usually quite empty.

:greengrin

21-10-2014, 04:27 PM

Hope so Ross. Need a loud hibs support on Sunday against these tramps and you guys are great at getting the crowd going and creating an atmostphere. Hoping any issues are resolved ASAP and the club can work together with you.

Hermit Crab
21-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Hope so Ross. Need a loud hibs support on Sunday against these tramps and you guys are great at getting the crowd going and creating an atmostphere. Hoping any issues are resolved ASAP and the club can work together with you.

:agree:

Franck Stanton
21-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Agree, need Sect 43 to generate an atmosphere. Go for it BR. Mair power tae yer elby

shetlandhibee
21-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Behind the goals at the FF would be good:agree:

silverhibee
21-10-2014, 05:26 PM

:aok:

You should be allowed in your seats you paid for, and with the drum. :thumbsup:

Let us no how you get on with meeting Ross.

RoYO!
21-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Why have hibs had a problem with this/ your group?

Sorry I'm behind the curve on this!

silverhibee
21-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Why have hibs had a problem with this/ your group?

Sorry I'm behind the curve on this!

Think they were accused of using flags/drum to smuggle smoke bombs in the ground at ER at last game and told they wouldn't be allowed to take there normal seats in section 43, the group then left the ground, this group deny being involved in any part of letting smoke bombs off in the ground.

Hence meeting with Leeann tomorrow.

McKenzie
21-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Better be in s43, I've bought my ticket there for the sole reason of the atmosphere. Fingers crossed Ross

Cabbage East
21-10-2014, 07:38 PM

I prefer the days of the crowd getting themselves going on derby day. Without a drum or singing section.

Jonnyboy
21-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I prefer the days of the crowd getting themselves going on derby day. Without a drum or singing section.

We probably all do but sadly those days seem to have gone for the moment

marinello59
21-10-2014, 08:05 PM
We probably all do but sadly those days seem to have gone for the moment

I'm not so sure they have gone when it comes to the Derby J.

Jonnyboy
21-10-2014, 08:53 PM

True :agree:

BroxburnHibee
21-10-2014, 11:01 PM

Exactly - creating atmosphere at a derby???

Is that how bad it's got?

RIP
22-10-2014, 07:16 AM

I've been going to games since the sixties and always stood in or near the singing section. In the old East it was under the gantry. Before that the cooshed. When the new East was built we created a rhythm from beating the cladding at the back.

Bread and butter methods and probably similar in every other fitba club?

silverhibee
22-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Any news on the meeting today.

Moulin Yarns
22-10-2014, 04:01 PM
I've been going to games since the sixties and always stood in or near the singing section. In the old East it was under the gantry. Before that the cooshed. When the new East was built we created a rhythm from beating the cladding at the back.

Bread and butter methods and probably similar in every other fitba club?

Just because you fancy yourself as Cozy Powell.

Keith_M
22-10-2014, 04:15 PM

I expect they had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Chuck Rhoades
22-10-2014, 04:18 PM

Tonight. Update to follow tonight/tomorrow.

silverhibee
22-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Tonight. Update to follow tonight/tomorrow.

:aok:

Preferably tonight Ross. :greengrin

ChooseLife
22-10-2014, 06:16 PM

I hope you get your usual seats Ross, me and my gf buy our tickets as close to you guys as possible whenever we're able to attend (this time it's row DD), I saw on another thread you said that the drum wasn't allowed in 43 "as it stands" :(

I was actually considering messaging you asking where yous would be in the stand but I had no way of proving I wasn't a 14 year old flare fenatic!

heretoday
23-10-2014, 08:32 AM

:agree:

Joe Baker II
23-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Hope you get good response; was going to go to first home league game for a while on Sunday despite stupid kick off time but think will await seeing what response is, sadly been too many incidents associated with stewarding/dubious security measures since opening of new stand to justify blindly handing over money to Hibs.