PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian vs Hearts 26th October 2014 Result?

Mikeystewart
21-10-2014, 12:31 PM
:flag:

Hibernia&Alba
21-10-2014, 02:50 PM
There's no way I'm voting for a win for the yammish community, though they must be favourites on form. 1-1

Salisbury Hibby
21-10-2014, 02:58 PM
I think Hearts are in for a surprise. 2-0 Hibs

Deano Mourinho
21-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Defeat for hibs unfortunately, Hearts are way to strong at the moment

Sir David Gray
21-10-2014, 09:58 PM
It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever predict a Hearts derby victory.

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2014, 10:22 PM
4-0 Hibs. Can't see it being close.

Bronson
21-10-2014, 10:26 PM
It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever predict a Hearts derby victory.

Couldn't agree more, I'd feel dirty.

NOLA
21-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Hertz are on a great wee run while we are hot and cold, cos the games at ER im tempted to say hertz win but im leaning more towards a thrilling scorefest draw 2-2

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-10-2014, 08:50 AM
My prediction is that we won't be surprised.

Keith_M
22-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Never mind the score, how many dodgy decisions will we be complaining about after the game?

Will they get their usual retrospective Red Card, that benefits us not a jot? How many goals will we 'score' that the ref and assistants deem not to have crossed the line? Will any of their players get fouled 25 yeards out and manage to stagger into the penalty box before the award is given?

Hibernia&Alba
22-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Never mind the score, how many dodgy decisions will we be complaining about after the game?

Will they get their usual retrospective Red Card, that benefits us not a jot? How many goals will we 'score' that the ref and assistants deem not to have crossed the line? Will any of their players get fouled 25 yeards out and manage to stagger into the penalty box before the award is given?

That depends. They won't have Craig Thomson to help them this time.

Keith_M
22-10-2014, 11:17 AM
That depends. They won't have Craig Thomson to help them this time.

He wasn't the Ref at the match where Sparky's goal was deemed not to have crossed the line, nor for all of the games where they had retrospective red cards.

By the way, I don't believe in any conspiracy theory against Hibs, just that we seem to suffer more than our fair share of dodgy decisions, especially in derbies.

Dear Referee: Please, please, please, if one of them commits a red-card offence, send him off DURING the match. Oh and if one of our players scores a goal, we'd like it recorded as a goal scored, therby affecting the result. Thanks!

shetlandhibee
22-10-2014, 05:10 PM
The jambos are so arrogant and cocky about this season and beating us... Think we're going to catch a them cold on Sunday tbh. Both attacking teams so think it'll be high scoring game 3-2 hibs:scarf: ggtth

GreenArmyyy!
22-10-2014, 05:10 PM
My prediction is that we won't be surprised.

This. What is more frustrating is they really are not very good, we are just worse.

GreenArmyyy!
22-10-2014, 05:11 PM
He wasn't the Ref at the match where Sparky's goal was deemed not to have crossed the line, nor for all of the games where they had retrospective red cards.

By the way, I don't believe in any conspiracy theory against Hibs, just that we seem to suffer more than our fair share of dodgy decisions, especially in derbies.

Dear Referee: Please, please, please, if one of them commits a red-card offence, send him off DURING the match. Oh and if one of our players scores a goal, we'd like it recorded as a goal scored, therby affecting the result. Thanks!

Bottom paragraph is amusing!