PDA

View Full Version : The walking dead

HibbyAndy
20-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Ok so i've powered through series 1&2 in just under 2 weeks:greengrin But from the last episode in series 2 to the 1st episode in series 3 their seems to be a bit of time that has lapsed?..Wee Carl now has long hair and is gun trained..Henshel has grown a beard and has long white hair..Laurie has went from a few weeks pregnant to basically ready to drop the bairn.

So series 3 cannae really be a straight carry on from series 2 ?..Where has the spare time gaun that we haven't seen?

patch1875
20-10-2014, 01:34 PM
They've been killing zombies

Season 5 opener was amazing!

HibbyAndy
20-10-2014, 01:43 PM
They've been killing zombies

Season 5 opener was amazing!

A'd love a shot at it :take that:tin hat::gun::gun:

:greengrin

MSK
20-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Ok so i've powered through series 1&2 in just under 2 weeks:greengrin But from the last episode in series 2 to the 1st episode in series 3 their seems to be a bit of time that has lapsed?..Wee Carl now has long hair and is gun trained..Henshel has grown a beard and has long white hair..Laurie has went from a few weeks pregnant to basically ready to drop the bairn.

So series 3 cannae really be a straight carry on from series 2 ?..Where has the spare time gaun that we haven't seen?Henshel has had a shave since then ...in fact ..the razor was so sharp he took his .....ach ..dinnae want to spoil it for ye ...:greengrin

HibbyAndy
20-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Henshel has had a shave since then ...in fact ..the razor was so sharp he took his .....ach ..dinnae want to spoil it for ye ...:greengrin

i Saw that episode last night :greengrin Tried tae tiptoe over a zombie and it bit his lower leg, Imagine trying to clamber over a zombie :hilarious

:Ummm:

MSK
20-10-2014, 02:46 PM
i Saw that episode last night :greengrin Tried tae tiptoe over a zombie and it bit his lower leg, Imagine trying to clamber over a zombie :hilarious

:Ummm:I do, every morning when I get oot o bed...:offski: ...:greengrin

HibbyAndy
20-10-2014, 03:11 PM
I do, every morning when I get oot o bed...:offski: ...:greengrin

:hilarious ...Hope the mrs dusnae read dotnet K :thumbsup:

MSK
20-10-2014, 03:59 PM
:hilarious ...Hope the mrs dusnae read dotnet K :thumbsup:Wont be able to look her in the eye when its on tonight Andy ..:tee hee:

HibbyAndy
20-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Wont be able to look her in the eye when its on tonight Andy ..:tee hee:

:hilarious :greengrin

Ill match you mate i once had a one night stand with what resembled a Zombie :Ummm:

MSK
20-10-2014, 04:22 PM
:hilarious :greengrin

Ill match you mate i once had a one night stand with what resembled a Zombie :Ummm:Been there mate ...when I saw the female zombies I started calling out their names ...:paranoid: ..:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-10-2014, 04:54 PM

So series 3 cannae really be a straight carry on from series 2 ?..Where has the spare time gaun that we haven't seen?

Have a wee read of this. I never read it all so, watch out for spoilers.

http://www.roamersandlurkers.com/topic/5768-the-time-lapse/

HibbyAndy
31-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Have a wee read of this. I never read it all so, watch out for spoilers.

http://www.roamersandlurkers.com/topic/5768-the-time-lapse/

Good read that :aok:

Im up to date now hence why i never read it before :greengrin:

Brilliant entertainment !